Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (40667 Views)

120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day by thweraja10: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
God made us body parts for a reason. Eyes : to look at you Hands : to pray for you Mind : to remember you Heart : to miss you and… Legs : to kick you if u ever forget me!!

i asked God 4 a rose he gave me a garden, i askes God 4 a drop of water he gave me an ocean, i asked God 4 an angel and he gave me u. I wil always love u

I will respect you like my mother, protect you like my sister love you like a wife and care for you like my baby cos thats what you are.

Words begin with ABC numbers begin with 123,Music begings with Do RE Mi, and friendship begins with you and me

If u were a wound inside my heart, i'd rather leave u there with all the pains locked inside than to live without a trace of u

I trust u is a better compliment than i love you because u may not always trust the person u love but can always love the person u trust. Can i trust you?

FOR A GIRL U ARE STILL TOASTING

If i reach 4 ur hand will u hold me? If i hold ur arms will u hug me? If i go 4 ur mouth will you kiss me? If i capture ur heart will u love me?

Bank PHB believes someday cars will be powered be water in dat same manner i believe oneday we'll share some moments 2gether not just as a friend but as lovers

I still got loads of them and i will also like you guys to add more its your replies thats gonna determine wether im still gonna add to it. Hope you will find it lovely (thats for those that have a val and for those that dont have like me sorry wait till next year or snatch one tonight).
Re: Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day by thweraja10: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

True luv is hard 2 find. Special 1-1 of a kind. But the luv inside of me is true. It appeared the day i met you!

I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden. i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. i asked God 4 an angel & he gave me u!

I believe that God above created u for me to luv. he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!

If i died or went sumwhere far i'd write ur name on every star so everyone could look up n see u mean the world 2 me.

One day youll ask me: whats more important to you, me or your life? ill say my life and youll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life.

If love were to be taxed, I would be the highest tax payer, you can't buy Love, but you can pay heavily.

Common sense is common, but, the use of common sense is uncommon !!!!

Promises are like babies, easy to give hard to deliver.

You need Money to call someone Honey.

My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.

We can see more Grafitti's in girls toilet , WHY ?
Because their both hands are free.

Definitions :
Home : A place where you can scratch where it itches.
Doctor : A person who cures the ills by pills,
and kills by his bills.
LOVE : Loss Of Valuable Energy
WIFE : Worries Invited For Ever

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD, kiSS me wHen i'm saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i'm sTill Alive,

It is not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.

It’s hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

Cherish the person you love, never tell lies or attempt to hurt them because you won't know how important they are until they are out of your life,

Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time,

A sMiLe tO pUt You On HiGh, A KisS To Set YoUr SouL ALriGhT, WouLd iT bE aLriGhT iF I spEnT ToNiTe BeiNg LovED bY YoU

Never WasTe an OppOrtuniTy 2 sAy 'I LoVe U' to Someone u ReaLLy Like, Coz it is noT EvEryDaY u'll mEEt tHe PerSoN WhO hAs tHe MaGic 2 lEt u fAll iN love,

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

FiRsT NiTe, FiRsT SiGhT, I SaW, I KnEw, LoVe's SwEEtEr ThAn MoUnTaiN DeW, A pRoMiSe I mAdE and' WiLL kEEp, 2 LoVe YOU aLwAys~

LovE is Not HoW LonG U've BeeN 2gEthEr; nOt HoW MucH U've GIvEn oR RecEivE; Not hOw MaNy TimEs U've HeLpEd EaCh OthEr --- Its HoW U VALUE EaCh OtHEr,

I håtê Smî|îÑg jûSt tO prEtêñD î'M ñOt hUrt. î hÅtE to gîGglê tO Show î'll ßê okåY. î hAtE tO laUgh aFtEr î Cry. í Stìll lovE YOU ßût í'Vé tó SaY gooDbYê,

Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved one!

Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?

Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.

WOrLd iS cRueL, LoVe iS bLinD. LoSt iN sAdnEsS, BluR In miND. HeArT iS bRoKeN, fLaMe hAd DiEd. TiMe HaS pAsSeD bUt wHy iS hE, sTiLL nOt mInE,

No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.

Love is like a cloud, love is like a dream, love is 1 word and everything in between, love is a fairytale come true, Coz I found love when I found U.

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel.

It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love, it never seems to last.

People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again

Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.

There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.

The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

I'd rather be hated for who I am then be loved for who I'm not

Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

Dance like no one's watching; sing like no one's listening; love like you can't get hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow.

LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT.

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

There's a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when U R gone. Mend me 2 ur side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, wat's simple is true, I love you.

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!
Re: Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day by nnemak(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.