Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

See The Letter House Of Rep Member Wrote To DPR To Introduce Job Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Letter House Of Rep Member Wrote To DPR To Introduce Job Candidates (1089 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Ondo South PDP Rep Member, Declares Albert Akintoye Of APC Winner / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) / Report Illegal Activities To DPR Through These Hotlines- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Letter House Of Rep Member Wrote To DPR To Introduce Job Candidates by mmb(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2017

Re: See The Letter House Of Rep Member Wrote To DPR To Introduce Job Candidates by writingking(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
i was here
Re: See The Letter House Of Rep Member Wrote To DPR To Introduce Job Candidates by swiz123(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Except for emeka, all other people listed are northerners. I'm not understanding o
Re: See The Letter House Of Rep Member Wrote To DPR To Introduce Job Candidates by Benjom(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
sad
Re: See The Letter House Of Rep Member Wrote To DPR To Introduce Job Candidates by mmb(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
swiz123:
Except for emeka, all other people listed are northerners. I'm not understanding o
no cause for alarm. is a quota system
Re: See The Letter House Of Rep Member Wrote To DPR To Introduce Job Candidates by opalu: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
He is fighting for those he represents. Luckily an igbo candidate from his area is included. So tell your Rep to represent you well
Re: See The Letter House Of Rep Member Wrote To DPR To Introduce Job Candidates by Maameer99: 3:48am On May 18, 2020
swiz123:

See what you’re complaining about. So if to say all were Igbos for instance you’d be satisfied abi?
Are we not all brothers? Better think of how your own too will be on there and not mind what tribe they are....
Re: See The Letter House Of Rep Member Wrote To DPR To Introduce Job Candidates by SadiqBabaSani: 5:01am On May 18, 2020
What is wrong with this lettter?, except fr the grammatical Apocalypse at the beginning of the Lobbying shit, i dnt see notin wrong hia

(1) (Reply)

10 Quick Facts About The New Apc Governorship Candidate / Ipob Members In UK Protests On The Street, For The Killings Of Their Members / What Is "Permanent Secretary" In The Nigerian Context?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.