Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) (73486 Views)

President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by ManirBK: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari and former President Olusegun Obasanjo met today in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, at the opening session of the 30th African Union Summit.

They both shook hands and talked for about two minutes.
A former head of state, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, later joined Buhari and Obasanjo for a snapshot.
Obasanjo had last week written a damning latter to Buhari, advising his against seeking reelection in 2019.
The former president had accused Buhari of nepotism and failure to revive the economy, among other accusations.

Details later...

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-obasanjo-meet-in-addis-ababa.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9206072075

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by ManirBK: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
OBASANJO to seek for National pardon!!!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
I wonder what they'll discuss. The political chess game has been set in motion while the economy, security and other more important matters will be relegated to the background. in 2019, we welcome another 'saviour'. it's indeed well with Nigeria grin

16 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
ManirBK:
OBJ to seek for National pardon!

Buhari is a terrorist

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by greatgod2012(f): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
I'm not really a fan of OBJ, not even any Nigeria politician, because they all have common interest, which is to milk Nigeria dry, however, what OBJ said about PMB is nothing but the undiluted truth!

Not gonna focus on the messenger but on the message!

And BTW, that doesn't mean they won't greet each other whenever they cross their paths!

273 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Sprumbabafather: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buharri: Kai, Obasanjo, why you are talk me bad? Me I be phresidenti kwo
OBJ: I was only joking, I will support you for 2019 if you will appoint my son as the VP so that if you kpai on the seat, we can do a Jonathan on the throne grin

33 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by 175(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari is a a gooner

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari failed.....

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Icecomrade: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sai baba

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Shehucom(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Truth be told, we haven't seen any better candidate that would compete with buhari just yet....

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by money121(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
All they need do is to blow the whistle and you see us INSULTING ourselves on the SOCIAL MEDIA while they exchange PLEASANTRIES.

Wetin concern me sef.. I always mind my business online!!

Check my profile to know that business!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by xarm(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
accused and the accuser

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Sholaye04: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
I was actually expecting more stories from this one� tongue
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
I'll vote Seun Osewa in 2019 as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2018

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Gkay1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
buhari dont have option dan to obey obasanjo.
2019 go hot o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by congorasta: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
na so
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by thedondada(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Meanwhile in thier minds

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by gozmok1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Obasanjo: my guy, make you no vex for me o. Na dos PDP boys when you turn to IDP since you take de treasury from dem hand pay me make i write letter for dem. You know say, dem no sabi write na, dem no know any other business but government. Dem don dey go broke since you drive dem from power, na dem no let me rest o dat is why i write de letter o.

Buhari: no worry, i no even see de letter sef. Abba kyari no let me see am, de man just shred am. Na mouth he just take tell me some of it

Obasanjo: phew...! I know say dis Kyari go come handy and useful one day. Thank God he destroy de letter.

buhali mumu sha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by waveman2: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is called smile for the camera.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Josephjnr(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Make I just dey look yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by samuel2018: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
ManirBK:

U will never learn

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by MightySparrow: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
ManirBK:

Why na? He just wrote to fire zeal and sense of responsibility into PMB.

God bless them both.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by bigerboy200: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
The president of Katsina State.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by jonero4(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
obj was the last president of nigeria...after him dia riz no other

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by dammieco(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Meanwhile Sahara Reporters said OBJ *rushes* to greet Buhari...

I am wondering why they had to use the word 'rushes'

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by madridguy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Seen.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Dronedude(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
ManirBK:

You need a brain transplant because in the two sides of your brain, what is left there is nothing right and what is right there is nothing left.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
life must go on!

handshake doesn't mean that OBJ will take the letter back

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
continue...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by GreatMahmud: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hmmm..they will both meet on the round table, eat and wine together while people on social media will continue exchanging banters and hate speech.. undecided undecided..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Atk1nson(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
greatgod2012:
I'm not really a fan of OBJ, not even any Nigeria politician, because they all have common interest, which is to milk Nigeria dry, however, what OBJ said about PMB is nothing but the undiluted truth!

Not gonna focus on the messenger but on the message!

And BTW, that doesn't mean they won't greet each other whenever they cross their paths!

For most politicians it's just a game. Many at times,its the idiots in their camps that seem it as a life or death contest

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. / Matt Hoye Compares Buhari's White House Reception To That Of Angela Merkel / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.