Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" (63353 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by ngwaba(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Linda Ikeji take note of this. grin
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Josh44s(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Brooke60:
Rush to comment......oga awon O.D.E.
Must the video first

That gym instructor must be the husby....That touchy touchy is too much nah undecided

Your ignorance is grade-A u just don't know it. Don Jazzy is is only using the video to analyze how Gym trainers touches people's wife. See how Primitivie and f00lish you are. Fowl sense won't let you understand cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by jfleece(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
I love my women to be chubby and fresh... I don't like bones...
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by jfleece(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin oh, I see grin
do u ve the number of the lady at the top left corner I like my women to be chubby... Don't like bones..
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by SweetJoystick(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:
when I was a gym instructor, I used to bleep so many women but I made sure of avoiding the married ones.
the highlight was when I fingad one lady in the gym after so much plea from her
If married claim single nko??
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by burqueenx(f): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
njuwo:
I prefer bone, cos I no get body to carry load.

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by LexngtonSteele: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:
when I was a gym instructor, I used to bleep so many women but I made sure of avoiding the married ones.
the highlight was when I fingad one lady in the gym after so much plea from her

...then you woke up from your wet dream ...

Wank3r oshi lasanlasan

If he easy, goat for dey shave.

grin
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by maklelemakukula(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:

If married claim single nko??
then I would fall...but with a clear conscience
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by stuffs4me(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
DonJazzy don't want Linda Ikeji to go to gym
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by maklelemakukula(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

...then you woke up from your wet dream ...

Wank3r oshi lasanlasan

If he easy, goat for dey shave.

grin
its no dream bro, but you are also right cos she was wet
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Annabel1(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
burqueenx:
cheesy
shocked shocked shocked nawa oh lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Aburi001: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:
This old man is still talkin' about 'future'?
Age is a number......2baba is 41 years old but looks 28 years grin grin

Don't be surprised that Don Jazzy night be having Baby Mamas somewhere undisclosed tongue
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by tellonos(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
This shit does happen though. Know of a gym that operates like a love-vendor club. So annoying!
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin oh, I see grin
Is that flesh or fat?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by njuwo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
burqueenx:
This
Yes, this is my specification. With this, I can go all the way, taking it from all angles. But with flesh, before I start, she's tired.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by wildchild02: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Don Baba J

Check my signature to order your football jerseys
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
tellwisdom:
Whats he saying biko nu? ...Gym Jesus?? what does that mean for goodness sake?? sad
He means don't say "/Ji../", say "/Je../"
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Mercito: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
MERCITY DATA
Contact us on:07087688923

*Data bundles*
〽 *MTN*
✨1GB = #600
✨2GB = #1200
✨3GB = #1800
✨4GB = #2,400
✨5GB = #2,800
✨10GB = #4,700
Code to check Data balance :*461*2#
⚡3month validity

〽AIRTEL PLAN
1.5GB = N950
3.5GB = N1900
5GB = N2400
7GB = N3300
⚡30days validity�
Code to check balance : *140#

〽ETISALAT DATA
1GB = 800
2GB = 1500
3GB = 2300
5GB = 3000
⚡30days validity .

〽GLO DATA PLAN
1.6GB = 900
3.75GB = 1800
5GB = 2200
6GB = 2700
⚡30days validity

*CALL*
*OR WHATSAPP*

*PAYMENT MODE :BANK TRANSFER OR PAYMENT WITH RECHARGE CARD STRICTLY FOR MTN*

⚡Cheap, Legit and Fast delivery.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by marooh: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Who told police is here to eradicate thief?
Comot jaree
They are only here to subside them.

For any marriage wey TRUST no dey...
U go dey parlor ur house boy go dey bang ur wife for kitchen.

Mtchew
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by iamrealdeji(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:
This old man is still talkin' about 'future'?
but he can feed your entire generation and your father that gave birth to you at 22
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Lionofdjungle: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
One man's food is another man's poison. Some men love fat women;that's why God created us differently, variety is the spice of life.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by encryptjay(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
The gym instructor dey craze grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by turenshi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
I think Don jazzy wants to marry in the next generation to come. sheybi na him wan discover mongo park?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Eteka1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
fitness trainers na bad!
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Kpukpon: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Love doesn't descriminate.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Kokaine(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin oh, I see grin
are you fat
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by cheta02(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fat or thin wont stop her if she desires to get laid.The fear of God should be his prayers.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
shocked To think I went to inquire about fitness exercise yesterday and watch this video now. I'm not doing again embarassed
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Dewalesblog(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
He should kuku marry one first...
All this nah story
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Ichietome: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin oh, I see grin
God forbid
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by hardon1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
hmm, all the respondents to the tweet na just babes
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by delishpot: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Makes no sense. Same man same woman clearly they have something going between them. I thought women in gyms across the world were being abused or molested. Instead he is basing his post on one woman and her boo's gym experience. What next? He sees a woman sleeping with her boss and insists his wife can not work? Then he sees a madam sleeping with her employee and decides his wife will not own a business? Then he sees a woman being eyed by a man in the street and decides his wife will never leave their home? It's so fun and cool owning a woman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult / Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.