Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" (63351 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Norahlistic(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:
when I was a gym instructor, I used to bleep so many women but I made sure of avoiding the married ones.
the highlight was when I fingad one lady in the gym after so much plea from her
Who ask u?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Mightyraw(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
autotrader014:
Abeg make una tell Don Baba J say we get clean car. He should come and buy the Chrysler Crossfire for the wife to be.

Just for N3.6m only. Or him buy this Venza for N5.5m grin cheesy wink smiley
And that is stadium road
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by xtian0982(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2017
maklelemakukula:
when I was a gym instructor, I used to bleep so many women but I made sure of avoiding the married ones.
the highlight was when I fingad one lady in the gym after so much plea from her
hu ask u

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by kunleben47(m): 2:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Don Jazzy always trying to display his comic side on his social media....anyway he sure knows how to have fun in the entertainment industry
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:53am On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm so she don go to gym abi oooo. undecided

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by phawwaz(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Rozaytee:
When she grows fat out of proportion now u end up cheating with skinny gals...mtcheeeew
like you go to gym angry
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Rozaytee: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
phawwaz:
like you go to gym angry
am naturally trimmed..any lil fat i burn it out..
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by lawydewy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin oh, I see grin
Are you like ur pic. I we love Lady like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult / Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.