Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" (63348 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by mark0020(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
blackbeau1:
Lolz. It all depends on the woman you are dating. A good woman will not cheat on you regardless of the situation she sees herself in.

Not this current woman, women this days give them everything they still cheat
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mac2016:
Bonanza sales!!! Call me...10k. Lagos delivery is the most feasible
Is there a warranty on them? What is the frequency response and what is the weight??
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by blackbeau1(f): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
mark0020:

Not this current woman, women this days give them everything they still cheat
not all women . I know a lot of them who do not cheat, myself included.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:
but he can feed your entire generation and your father that gave birth to you at 22

Just because your mother raised you in a brothel doesn't mean everyone else went through the same.

Socialize more and improve yourself, tramps can also become somethin' useful in life.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by sweatlana: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please delete this thread fast before my husband sees it!
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Rozaytee: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
When she grows fat out of proportion now u end up cheating with skinny gals...mtcheeeew
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by toprealman: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
How do you know a chronic womaniser? He always think that men will do to his wife/GF what he does to another man's wife/GF.
If the GYM instructor no do, house boy, driver,mechanic, electrician, generator man, laundry man....etc nko?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by spencekat(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kpukpon:
Love doesn't descriminate.
shocked
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by osuofia2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Make she better remain fat.... Nonsense in the name of gym
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by kokoA(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:
when I was a gym instructor, I used to bleep so many women but I made sure of avoiding the married ones.
the highlight was when I fingad one lady in the gym after so much plea from her
thats why dem sack you ba.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by FaithZion2(f): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Warisdis��?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by zuto4u(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why won't you like it?
nikkypearl:
Love d exercise die grin
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Pearly255(f): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
I am his future wife

I claim it in Jesus name

Amen!!
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by opribo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
He should move to America that's where you have 'em plenty confirmed life bachelors. There nobody will call him out for being single.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by success2sure29(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Secure Your Now

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by beautybrains1(f): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=tellwisdom post=59306876][size=11pt][color=#000099] Whats he saying biko nu? ...Gym Jesus?? what does that mean for goodness sake
exactly my thoughts !!
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Mac2016(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Is there a warranty on them? What is the frequency response and what is the weight??
I use one as well so it's very durable. Details are online jare.. Am typing from a phone now. Would ave copied details and pasted for ur use... Cheers!
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by maklelemakukula(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
kokoA:
thats why dem sack you ba.
Which kind sack ?
I was actually raking in money for the gym cos women kept trooping in to register cos of me

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by mark0020(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
blackbeau1:
not all women . I know a lot of them who do not cheat, myself included.
If really you dont i am really impress, but i know lots of them cheat,

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by nikkypearl(f): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
zuto4u:
Why won't you like it?
shior tongue
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by debiah95(f): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Future
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Lordapson23(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:
but he can feed your entire generation and your father that gave birth to you at 22
Calm down dude haba.. D nigga offend u b4 ?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by kaima1984(f): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:
when I was a gym instructor, I used to bleep so many women but I made sure of avoiding the married ones.
where is ur trophy?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by kaima1984(f): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:
where is ur trophy?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by kaima1984(f): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pearly255:
I am his future wife

I claim it in Jesus name

Amen!!
BC its jazzy?, y u no claim it wen dat ur neighbour way b taxi driver proposed to u?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by maklelemakukula(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
kaima1984:
where is ur trophy?
kaima leave me na, I was just going down memory lane, but if it's trophy you want, see it here

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Chai!
Na una speciality, fucvkin all shapes and sizes, married and single.
E deh una bodi, mbok! cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by gozzlin: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:

undecided

After fingerring her, I hope you sniffed your fingers.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by kaima1984(f): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:

kaima leave me na, I was just going down memory lane, but if it's trophy you want, see it here
u are so. funny, how was ur day?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by maklelemakukula(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
kaima1984:
u are so. funny, how was ur day?
was good ma'am. how was urs

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by maklelemakukula(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
alexialin:

Chai!
Na una speciality, fucvkin all shapes and sizes, married and single.
E deh una bodi, mbok! cheesy
I did not bleep any married woman oo wink was fun tho
one of the best jobs out there just that the pay wasn't so much
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by naturefellow(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:
This old man is still talkin' about 'future'?
you dey mind the agbaya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.