Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) (40233 Views)

Oworonshoki: Kosofe Federal Constituency Must Not Forget So Soon / LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rip bro.. death is so cruel
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Fidecoo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:
I never believe that i will be the one to type this today..
Is so so sad that i have to do this, my heart is heavy, my heart is broken.

What does this life mean to us, i ask myself...
Good people come and go, they don't live long why..

Death has taken away my good friend, a friend i wish to see someday.

I didn't get the chance of meeting him, before he went back to the Father in Heaven..

Death why why why, why take him away just like that without a good buy, without a farewell to the journey of no return..

I still can't believe this...

Udeme my friend, i am sorry i wasn't that caring friend, i am sorry for not calling you as friend should do..

I pick up my phone just to say hi that is been long i heard from you only to get the sadness news of your departure from this mother earth, without you saying, lovelyn my sweetie my boo take care of yourself...

So i won't be able to hear your sweet tiny cute voice again..
Who will replace your voice in my heart.. Nobody can and nobody will...

Tears droping...

Is 1month ago you left this earth as you brother told me... Non of your friends knew up till now, until i called your phone and your brother picked it.. Hmmmmm

there is nothing in this life..
Udeme i will surely miss you..
Go well...
Sleep well.....
Rest In Peace Udeme my great friend..
I will miss you so so much..

Tears full my eyes.....

Rest In Peace firstking01
my fellow nairalanders, romancelanders our friend is gone, he is not coming back again to come and comment of post anything here..

There is nothing in this life..
If firstking01 hurt you in anyway please forgive him so he can rest well.

Firstking01 is gone tear dropping crying..
Firstking01 left us behind a month ago...

My heart is broken...

Cc. Lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
fynestboiy
ishilove
mimzzy
refiner
Biafrabushboy
naijaboiy
lanicky
ritababe
Aminat508
vizkiz
makydebbie
thepussyhunter

our friend is gone...
I wish this was a joke..

If you want to call his family member lemme know.
www.nairaland.com/firstking01
,Good of mercy, this is unbelievable. Just like that? I may not have met him in person, but I usually view some of his post. May, his soul rest in peace.sending my condolences & Asking God almighty to give his family the fortitude to bear this lost.what a sadden news.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by octopusfreaky(f): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
It is well. I send my condolences to the family of the deceased.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Divay22(f): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
RIP Udeme
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Temptee101(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
RIP bro......
Good night till we meet to part no more
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by cyborg123(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

What about my post?
I hope you are not doin' this in the hope of seein' her panties?
Cuz I could have saved you the trouble - you don't need much. She's cheaper than a bag of rubber band.
Did u guys have some sort of pending beef before now? This is getting too much.

That said, I think you disrespect the deceased doing this kind of thing on this thread. You kinda overstepped in your initial reply to that lady. Maybe it wasn't intentional but that was the impression you created and her reaction can not be faulted.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Konami94: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Friends that never gave a danm about you when you're alive. But when the person dies, they would be the ones crying the most and writing all sort of eulogies and poems. SMH
RIP brother.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by gGGODDd(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
RIP. farewell Nairalander
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by HaneefahRN(f): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wow! RIP
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by gGGODDd(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
lets give him last respect and nobody should insult nobody. no afonja, Igbo n all those bad words.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fidecoo:
,Good of mercy, this is unbelievable. Just like that? I may not have met him in person, but I usually view some of his post. May, his soul rest in peace.sending my condolences & Asking God almighty to give his family the fortitude to bear this lost.what a sadden news.

Amen!
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by gGGODDd(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lets give him the last respect. Nobody should insult nobody, No more afonja, Igbo n all those stupid words. RIP nairalander

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by feeloscar(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rest on bro. May God give his family,friends and nairalanders the fortitude to bear his loss.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by clevadani: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
I hate it when young people die. The sadness is usually unbearable. I pray he rests in peace
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by misspineapple(f): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jesus Christ!!

I dont wanna believe dis..ah!Malaria nd Typhoid?

RIP bro

Let me start giving myself intensive treatment ryt nw
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Franchise21(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Amen again

God bless you bro
God bless u too smiley
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by pweetychyka(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Such is life cry cry.... may the soul of our brother peace udeme n d souls of every faithful departed rest in peace... through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace! Amen.. may God's perpetual light shine upon him embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by shanicebabey: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
I know his monicker cause l read his post, we may not be friend but on this nairaland forum we are one family. I pray God gives your family the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP first king 01
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Fabulouski(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oh!
Life is a Transient
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by ucnwafor(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Franchise21:
So u still dey here?
ah dey oh brodaly, longest tym....buhari change make me neva get better fone 2 whatsapp, God dey nd how ua side with LOM peepz
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by ucnwafor(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maxi112:
No be small oh, I'd fine bro!

the thing tire me, I just they wonder the kind of world be this.

why haven't you been coming around?
i will try nd get gud fone so i cn get in touch soon
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Franchise21(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
ucnwafor:
ah dey oh brodaly, longest tym....buhari change make me neva get better fone 2 whatsapp, God dey nd how ua side with LOM peepz
We're doing good and waxing stronger.

Lol! The wind of CHANGE dey affect us all
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by klassicbiggy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
May God grants him eternal rest and forgive all his sins▪️
RI P
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Mrcapability7: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Laveda:
My God!

I remember the last time we spoke he was asking me about Nekede HND admission. Is this how life is?!

What killed him? shocked

RIP!!!

Are u a student in nekede
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by bqlekan(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Innalilahi wa ina ilehi rojiun.... May Allah grant him eternal rest..

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Wyttcat: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is really sad. I really hope I never said anything bad to him/her. Anyway, I'm done responding to insults on nairaland, so help me God.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by boomssey(f): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Its so ridiculous and disheartening.this guy was one of my followers and called me some months back.is this really true,firstking is dead as in dead.hmmmn....may his soul rest in peace.amen.i can't begin to imagine what is family will be going through.
optional1:
I never believe that i will be the one to type this today..
Is so so sad that i have to do this, my heart is heavy, my heart is broken.

What does this life mean to us, i ask myself...
Good people come and go, they don't live long why..

Death has taken away my good friend, a friend i wish to see someday.firstking01,[img][/img]I find this so difficult to believe.I have this guy as one of my followers and got to talk to him 3months ago.omg! This is so disheartening and terible because i never had d chance to meet him.may his gentle soul rest in peace.

I didn't get the chance of meeting him, before he went back to the Father in Heaven..

Death why why why, why take him away just like that without a good buy, without a farewell to the journey of no return..

I still can't believe this...

Udeme my friend, i am sorry i wasn't that caring friend, i am sorry for not calling you as friend should do..

I pick up my phone just to say hi that is been long i heard from you only to get the sadness news of your departure from this mother earth, without you saying, lovelyn my sweetie my boo take care of yourself...

So i won't be able to hear your sweet tiny cute voice again..
Who will replace your voice in my heart.. Nobody can and nobody will...

Tears droping...

Is 1month ago you left this earth as you brother told me... Non of your friends knew up till now, until i called your phone and your brother picked it.. Hmmmmm

there is nothing in this life..
Udeme i will surely miss you..
Go well...
Sleep well.....
Rest In Peace Udeme my great friend..
I will miss you so so much..

Tears full my eyes.....

Rest In Peace firstking01
my fellow nairalanders, romancelanders our friend is gone, he is not coming back again to come and comment of post anything here..

There is nothing in this life..
If firstking01 hurt you in anyway please forgive him so he can rest well.

Firstking01 is gone tear dropping crying..
Firstking01 left us behind a month ago...

My heart is broken...

Cc. Lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
fynestboiy
ishilove
mimzzy
refiner
Biafrabushboy
naijaboiy
lanicky
ritababe
Aminat508
vizkiz
makydebbie
thepussyhunter

our friend is gone...
I wish this was a joke..

If you want to call his family member lemme know.
www.nairaland.com/firstking01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Vikky014(f): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maxi112:
No be small oh, I'd fine bro!

the thing tire me, I just they wonder the kind of world be this.

why haven't you been coming around?
where is halfricanaadian she should not miss his burial o. rip once again.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
I have nothing to say...
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Afamed: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
makydebbie:
God I'm so sad. What killed him? The last time I chatted with him here, we had a brawl. Feel so sad right now. Rest in peace but what happened? God! This is so sad.
The more reason you need not to have a brawl with anyone if when you are Mrs/ Mr right.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Vikky014:
where is halfricanaadian she should not miss his burial o. rip once again.
half is no longer active on this forum, maybe with alt, maybe not.

they've done the burial already, so I had. hope to see tribute from half.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Rukkydelta(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chai!!!
This can't be true o. I just saw this through the thread redbeans created
Death why na?
Why do you have to take Firstking away like this?
One thing I loved about him was his christian nature
R. I. P Firstking01 cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do You Know This Thing? / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos / 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.