Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) (40258 Views)

Oworonshoki: Kosofe Federal Constituency Must Not Forget So Soon / LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by empress101(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is a sad news...Rip to firstking cry
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Vikky014(f): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maxi112:
half is no longer active on this forum, maybe with alt, maybe not.

they've done the burial already, so I had. hope to see tribute from half.
quite a pity.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Vikky014:
quite a pity.
I slept late last night cause of his dismay, I was hoping he'd come online to debunk this thread, it took me till now to believe he's no more!

you could've said yes to him, why did you choose "NO"? grin
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Lalas247(f): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rip you will be missed .. cry
How did it happen? Was he ill ? This is so sudden
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Vikky014(f): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maxi112:
I slept late last night cause of his dismay, I was hoping he'd come online to debunk this thread, it took me till now to believe he's no more!

you could've said yes to him, why did you choose "NO"? grin
Lol. after watching his display with halfricanaandian. dude even blocked me on what app BC I refused.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Vikky014:
Lol. after watching his display with halfricanaandian. dude even blocked me on what app BC I refused.
Aww, he did that so you don't friendzone him. let not derail his thread further.

see you around vikky, stay strong!
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by thesuave10(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
RIP!!!
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
So sad to hear this. A tear has fallen from my eyes. Im traumatised.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Dumba088(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
I kwn so many have gone on dis forum without us knowing, may all ur souls continue to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Vikky014(f): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maxi112:
Aww, he did that so you don't friendzone him. let not derail his thread further.

see you around vikky, stay strong!
Lol. yeah. be strong too. it is just too painful.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maxi112:
Unfortunately life is unfair to mankind but at it cost nature must have its way. death is inevitable.

God giveth and taketh, may your gentle soul rest in the bosom of Almighty!

gone so soon, sail on brother

you'll forever remembered for one thing here grin
Not funny cry
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by vizkiz: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rest in peace Firstking01.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Not funny cry
undecided undecided

I never said it was, make sure you drop your tribute.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Izyyblaze(f): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
OMG!
This is soo sad and I'm just knowing this now

RIP to the dead
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maxi112:
undecided undecided

I never said it was, make sure you drop your tribute.
The emboldened undecided what's that necessary?

Isi'aki tongue tongue

so many thoughts on my mind right now cry . I'm still shocked cry
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rip Firstking...

All is well! cry
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Rozaytee: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rip to him...may the souls of the faithful departed throught the mecy of God rest in peace Amen...
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Chommieblaq(f): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
My condolences to his family.
Rest with the Lord Firstking01
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is sad. I'm speechless. Rest in peace brother. cry I hate this kind of news, but it's inevitable. My condolences to your family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oh my goodness.. I'm actually crying. I don't even know what to say cry cry cry
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by poseidon12: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
My prayers to his family and friends. Rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by IRIEBOY(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
RIP real g.. really sad
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by omolizzy(f): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by TrapHedges(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Been looking for this brother, didn't know a brother done left us.. Tis is so sad.. RIP man.. Travel well.. Rest well..

Tears!!

Still don't want to believe tis sad sad

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Doyin400l(m): 2:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Na today people dey die? Abeg make we here word joor.. As if you all truly cares about him. When he was alive if he ask you guys for assistance will you assist him. Make una pocket una tribute u mofos... I lost 2 of my family members to death already. My younger sister died In my hands, my dad also died since 17yrs ago so nothing special about death.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by IRIEBOY(m): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Doyin400l:
Na today people dey die? Abeg make we here word joor.. As if you all truly cares about him. When he was alive if he ask you guys for assistance will you assist him. Make una pocket una tribute u mofos... I lost 2 of my family members to death already. My younger sister died In my hands, my dad also died since 17yrs ago so nothing special about death.
goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 11, 2017
IRIEBOY:
goat
and must u abuse him when it's obvious he said the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by misspicy(f): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:
I never believe that i will be the one to type this today..
Is so so sad that i have to do this, my heart is heavy, my heart is broken.

What does this life mean to us, i ask myself...
Good people come and go, they don't live long why..

Death has taken away my good friend, a friend i wish to see someday.

I didn't get the chance of meeting him, before he went back to the Father in Heaven..

Death why why why, why take him away just like that without a good buy, without a farewell to the journey of no return..

I still can't believe this...

Udeme my friend, i am sorry i wasn't that caring friend, i am sorry for not calling you as friend should do..

I pick up my phone just to say hi that is been long i heard from you only to get the sadness news of your departure from this mother earth, without you saying, lovelyn my sweetie my boo take care of yourself...

So i won't be able to hear your sweet tiny cute voice again..
Who will replace your voice in my heart.. Nobody can and nobody will...

Tears droping...

Is 1month ago you left this earth as you brother told me... Non of your friends knew up till now, until i called your phone and your brother picked it.. Hmmmmm

there is nothing in this life..
Udeme i will surely miss you..
Go well...
Sleep well.....
Rest In Peace Udeme my great friend..
I will miss you so so much..

Tears full my eyes.....

Rest In Peace firstking01
my fellow nairalanders, romancelanders our friend is gone, he is not coming back again to come and comment of post anything here..

There is nothing in this life..
If firstking01 hurt you in anyway please forgive him so he can rest well.

Firstking01 is gone tear dropping crying..
Firstking01 left us behind a month ago...

My heart is broken...

Cc. Lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
fynestboiy
ishilove
mimzzy
refiner
Biafrabushboy
naijaboiy
lanicky
ritababe
Aminat508
vizkiz
makydebbie
thepussyhunter

our friend is gone...
I wish this was a joke..

If you want to call his family member lemme know.
www.nairaland.com/firstking01
wow,just like that?
RIP Firstking,you've gone to rest,a place where you'd experience all the love this world cannot offer.
Death makes no announcements,please o,if I have offended you in any manner,forgive me and those I feel wronged by are already forgiven by me.
what a sad news.
Laveda why didn't you tell me, na wooing challenge you dey show me when something like this don happen... cry cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by misspicy(f): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
and must u abuse him when it's obvious he said the truth?
And what's the truth about what he said?
I've lost my mum,I can't type stupid things like that,as humans if you hear say somebody die,you got to show empathy,and that's one of the things that distinguishes you from animals,even dogs get moody when their owner die.
Those words are too harsh,we lost a friend here,let everybody grieve as they want.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2017
misspicy:

And what's the truth about what he said?
I've lost my mum,I can't type stupid things like that,as humans if you hear say somebody die,you got to show empathy,and that's one of the things that distinguishes you from animals,even dogs get moody when their owner die.
Those words are too harsh,we lost a friend here,let everybody grieve as they want.
just as u grieved and cried over freemanan and today you've forgotten totally about him

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by misspicy(f): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2017
bqlekan:
Innalilahi wa ina ilehi rojiun.... May Allah grant him eternal rest..
And you too,you no fit tell me.
smh undecided
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by misspicy(f): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
just as u grieved and cried over freemanan and today you've forgotten totally about him
They all remain in our hearts dear.
For this moment we show empathy because we are human.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.