Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun (22068 Views)

Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / APC Chairman, Oyegun Speaks On Disagreements Over His Tenure Elongation / Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by jojothaiv(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Noted!
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by jjjjj2017: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
OYEGUN MADMAN IS TALKING!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by Newbiee: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by HMZi: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oyegun STFU.. Almajiris handy work,blaming PDP..Mtcheww
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by chairman010: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
this is the type of brain leading a nation?

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by ndcide(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
How silly it sounds to hear APC playing the victim cards.
We all know the people who started hate speech.
Nairaland era, was the name "odechukwu" ever censored on this platform?

Only fools will swallow the crap from Oyegun.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by nextprince: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
Ekwekwe1:

don't you ever get tired of finger pointing?
it's quite unfortuate that you don't even have the capacity to think, all you do is wander about looking for who to blame your misfortune on.
appallling, really really appalling.
[/s]

Apparently, you are mistaking me for the ibos, pls I'm not.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by ndcide(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
How silly it sounds to hear APC playing the victim cards.
We all know the people who started hate speech.
Nairaland era, was the name "odechukwu" ever censored on this platform?

Only fools will swallow the crap from Oyegun.
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by HillsBlaze(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Like APC was busy sponsoring Boko Haram nah. How is it that this man is still being regarded as serious? PDP made Buhari sick and also forced him to remain in London for over 90days.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by KingGBsky(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
When did this Old Man oyegun start this stupidity?
You will soon join sick Buhari in London if you don't take time

Meanwhile

People I dislike with pasion on Nairaland.
this Idiot.

NwaAmaikpe

Sarrki,

Madridguy

This group of morons are not to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by anytexy: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
LWKMD..runs out of thread.
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by SHAKABOOM: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Miraxzeebility:
PDP Is responsible for the illness of Buhari and possibly his death. They are also responsible for the rotten state of Tinubu's teeth.

Omo Ales.
Ndi Ara.
ubanku.
Hahahahahahaha!
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by ModusOperandi(f): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
2 years later and these jokers are still playing opposition politics grin

very irresponsible pieces of shít

4 Likes

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by Ekwekwe1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Apparently, you are mistaking me for the ibos, pls I'm not.
am not feeling too fine, hence don't have strenght to argue.
buh if you are too desperate to argue, you can go argue with your ceiling fan.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by AngelicBeing: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Oyegun is just trying to remind us that his stupidity is due for renewal
And he deserves to be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper for all the egunje he has collected from different people since he became Apc chairman, useless politician feeding fat while the masses are dying sad

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by deflover(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
yeah 97% to 5% speech was PDP blood and baboon was PDP boko harm was PDP kano killing of inec official was PDP bombing of Niger Delta was PDP DSS reciutment CBN FIRS recruitment was PDP too
igbo quit notice was PDP the useless afonja in London that said he will poison igbos was also PDP Fulani herdsmen attack was PDP buhari cancer of the balls was PDP
the blame never finish oya nextprince......saraki......Madridguy give us more Blame

5 Likes

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by nextprince: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
Ekwekwe1:

am not feeling too fine, hence don't have strenght to argue.

buh if you are too desperate to argue, you can go argue with your ceiling fan.
[/s]

Who gives a damn about your state of health?

Gerrout

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by Humility017(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
udokpuenyi:
Nigeria politicians and lies are like 5 & 6.
I remember this carton pre-2015 election
Lol....please bro send me the pic..
via my mail.... humilityreloaded@gmail.com
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by nextprince: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
deflover:
yeah 97% to 5% speech was PDP
blood and baboon was PDP
boko harm was PDP
kano killing of inec official was PDP
bombing of Niger Delta was PDP
DSS reciutment
CBN
FIRS recruitment was PDP too

igbo quit notice was PDP
the useless afonja in London that said he will poison igbos was also PDP
Fulani herdsmen attack was PDP
buhari cancer of the balls was PDP

the blame never finish
oya nextprince......saraki......Madridguy
give us more Blame
Pls, can you find a way of staying out of my mention?
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by maxzzo1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
dis old hag n fool pointing finger while 3 fingers are pointing apc..

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by Ekwekwe1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Who gives a damn about your state of health?
Gerrout
am just coming from a 2days ban.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by MTKbudapest(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oregun or Oyegun whatever ur name is, i certainly know u as Afonja.
An afonga man always look for one to blame or backstab
i hope u enjoyed ur hate speech against the pdp and goodluck jonathan

3 Likes

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by nextprince: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

am just coming from a 2days ban.
And how should that be my biz?
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
iti mpataka
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by segebase(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
vv
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by chubbygal(f): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Let me swallow some words for now

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by Ekwekwe1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
And how should that be my biz?
i think you are being just us3l3ss.
stop wasting your youthful age lad.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by billyG(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
IF nigeria dnt kill pdp!pdp will kill nigeria!!
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by chinjo(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oyegun, though you are my brother but I am sorry to say you are a big Fool.
Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Still trying to figure out why APC as a party can't just stop blaming others for their mistakes. When re they going to start taking responsibilities of their actions?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by LastSurvivor11: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
That one has been resolved long ago.

It is clearer than crystal.

Keep making fool of urself boy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun by victor8269: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Allah!, with this lie, I am tempted to ask " Between Oyegun n Lai Mohammed, who's better?. Or do they have two years each to show their prowess. No wonder Lai has been so quiet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila / Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.