Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World (39038 Views)

240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) / Man Captures Crocodile In Lagos Island. Drags It On The Ground, Police Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Dalek(m): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin
You no well ooooh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abi no be watin the ship dey do??
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by seunny4lif(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Dalek:

abi no be watin the ship dey do??
grin grin grin grin grin
no be lie
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by okotv(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2017
lonelydora:

You are Navy?
yes

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by okotv(m): 12:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Preye1599:
Which deck?
hello deck
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by okotv(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Juliearth:

You must be a 'Fish.' No pun intended #sarcasm
funny enough I can't swim that much.
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by muller101(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Watch Discovery science and learn more. Thank me later
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by kabillion(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Speechless. Amazed by their size

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by babs50g: 1:46am On Aug 11, 2017
That is the more reason they personify ships/ vessels as a 'SHE'
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Explorers(m): 3:46am On Aug 11, 2017
akaahs:
Opps what about freedom ship that is tip to be longest nd largest ship in d world.

That was then, 2006.
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Explorers(m): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2017
bendovex:
Explorers you did not include Emma Maersk which is said to be the largest container ship, with it's 11,000 40 feet containers capacity. Emma Maersk is huge, I think.

2006/2007 world's largest.
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Explorers(m): 3:52am On Aug 11, 2017
smartnero24:
Explorer nice one. How about the Queen Mary? Read somewhere its the largest ship ever built.

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Juliearth(f): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2017
okotv:
funny enough I can't swim that much.

Atleast you can,although not perfect. Yours truly is a 'stone.' Cant swim to save Nigeria...#sadsigh.
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Zetra(m): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2017
1980Loyality:

PLEASE, DONT SAY WHAT YOU ARE NOT SURE. THIS IS NOT EGINA PROJECT. EGINA FPSO WILL BE SITED AT 120 KM OFF NIGERIAN COSTAL REGION WHEN COMPLETED BY TOTAL / SHI.

I have corrected my mistake...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by kinharold(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Waaooo, awesomeness. Sometimes I wonder whether it is the Ships themselves to marvel at or the Water that is carrying them, Just share awesomeness of human ingenuity.
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by seguno2: 6:31am On Aug 11, 2017
wink2015:
Nigerian leaders have mortgage our future for their own financial gains

We are unable to achieve this great technological feat because of visionless leaders.

Were the leaders not ordinary citizens like all of us before they got into power?
Are we not the ones who elect and/or allow them to rule over us?
What have you done to ensure better leaders emerge from the local government level up to the federal government level?
If you have done nothing, why did you not do anything and how do you want vision-ful leaders to be in power?

2 Likes

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by seguno2: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
It's stuff like this that drove me to do marine engineering and now I regret it big time.

What is the cause for the regret?
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by seguno2: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
if this one sink ehnnnn... the suicide wey importers go dey comit ehnn

You obviously have not heard about INSURANCE, have you?
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by seguno2: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Sagay212:
Our own for Africa na to chop, phuck, go to church and mosque, do juju, steal govt money and waste for abroad. May God help us ooo. Abi nor be human beings build all these ships?

Can you please explain to us how God helped the human beings who built all these ships.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by seguno2: 6:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
If not for the white men coming to enslave us, we would have built bigger ships and technologies by now.

Are you kidding?
Or are you joking?

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by EazyMoh(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Nice job as usual Explorers, but please coulf you use metric system as your unit of measurement in your subsequent threads, we aren't Americans, and for people like us in this part of the world we don't correctly grasp measurements in feet. thanks.
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by ajalawole(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2017
thundafire:
u happen to be at dy lowest deck just pick ur prayer lines and pray dat dat day was not apportion 4 u to die
bro, try to get my point. If the mighty titanic can sink, then we need to ask question. But u take urs to another level here with ur comment
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by temmytopsy1(f): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2017
demitola:

Please can we call those people that have 30billion for their akkant to come see these wonders?
abi o, to stop wasting their money on gucci and others and start investing their money on good business
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2017
seguno2:

You obviously have not heard about INSURANCE, have you?
someone will definitely loss. . in this case the insurance company and whoever dat didn't insure.

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Sagay212: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2017
seguno2:

Can you please explain to us how God helped the human beings who built all these ships.
Thanks.

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Explorers(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2017
EazyMoh:
Nice job as usual Explorers, but please coulf you use metric system as your unit of measurement in your subsequent threads, we aren't Americans, and for people like us in this part of the world we don't correctly grasp measurements in feet. thanks.

Noted, but sometimes i dont get stuffs like this too, so what i do is use google to convert it to what i understand.

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by SherriLobito(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2017
Sailing..
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2017
Explorers:
The Harmony of the Seas, pictured arriving into Southampton, is the biggest cruise ship in the world with a length of 1,188ft, 18 decks and a maximum capacity for 6,780 passengers.

Cost: $1.35 billion (2015).

https://www.nairaland.com/3536241/2016-ms-harmony-seas-worlds
Hmm yummy! Hotel on the high seas, money is good ooo!
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Zetra:

made a mistake in my former post

corrected
A bigger one is currently on its way to Nigeria while it's other modules to be fitted to it still built by Samsung (SHIN),it is "Egina FPSO Project".
it will sail to Lagos commissioned at Takawa bay then permanently move to akwaibom...

some part of the module is being built here in Nigeria it started during Gej way of pushing for local content...
na we get that ship? shocked
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by rozayx5(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

the name of that ship is "PRELUDE"
The name of the Akwa Ibom own is "Egina" but hv the same design but very different in capacity and production... and it belongs to Total... not Mobil.

ok

thats nice
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Explorer, u re nothing but d bomb. U deserve a Naira land award.

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
seguno2:

Are you kidding?
Or are you joking?

I was trying to bait a certain sets of people.
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by omololu2020(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Explorers:
The Harmony of the Seas, pictured arriving into Southampton, is the biggest cruise ship in the world with a length of 1,188ft, 18 decks and a maximum capacity for 6,780 passengers.

Cost: $1.35 billion (2015).

https://www.nairaland.com/3536241/2016-ms-harmony-seas-worlds
I will love to rent a room 4 this one soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area / 20-Year-Old Man Built An Aircraft Training Replica In Adamawa (Photos) / Meet Temitope Ogunsemo, Founder Of Krystal Digital, A $3 Million Edtech Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.