Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him (5265 Views)

You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by thoollz: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Y'all should stop jumping into conclusions. The guy is an a*ss and a liar. Fb messanger doesn't have that interface.

READ FROM BOTTOM UP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by CaptainGOOD: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Its a true story but d guy fuvked up to hav exposed her
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by thoollz: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2017
more

that's her version.

READ FROM BOTTOM UP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by khristal87(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2017
U hd a private chat wif a lady, coming here to post it is immature, u shud ve jst declined n moved on wif ur life... Simple
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Rico96(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Who the girl wan deceive? The lady screenshot was surely edited....her response to the guys chat don't corresponds, or maybe perhaps she can come up with something convincing like, I've a poor sense of conversation.... Bae you fall hand....my state girl for that matter...bulldozer fall on you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

You're always calling the mods.
Are they owing you money? undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Valfrankie(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
What's the guy trying to prove by leaking the chats, that he is an upright and sanctimonious low IQed ediot? I don't support this at all. Intimate chats must never be used as a tool for cheap blackmails. The lady had every right to make the first move and express herself and she deems fit, it's left for . guy as a matured and sane adult to either accept or politely decline the overtures. Dude just want to trend by pulling another down! As for the lady involved, she erred by letting the guy into her defense lines.

I suspect the chat was fabricated though, probably as a revenge
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Fake chat.....very obvious from the fonts.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Elnino4ladies: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2017
The dude is an asshole
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Sunexy(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2017
psalmistkakah:
Omo.. I just check lady facebook page... D guy no lie... If i were him i wud have just cut my share and go... Althou ;Dgh d babe no too fine shaaa grin
Go to check both of them profile well, u will confirm that the guy lied...he made big mistake in the photoshopped chat...check the message he sent last "bye"...look at the pix dere..the pix dere shud be his own
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by zicoraads: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Fake chat.....very obvious from the fonts.
Which one? The guy's?
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by ammyluv2002(f): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Sunexy:

Go to check both of them profile well, u will confirm that the guy lied...he made big mistake in the photoshopped chat...check the message he sent last "bye"...look at the pix dere..the pix dere shud be his own
Wow! The guy is very wicked then! And to think he achieved his aim by letting us know about his blog #Sad
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2017
zicoraads:

Which one? The guy's?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by joyjoomla(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2017
That guy is pathetically stupid. Is it a crime for a lady to admire you and express it? The only wrong thing I saw she did was asking for dick, if the later part of the conversation where she expressed her affection had come first it would have been better.

She is a brave girl for expressing her affection but she went wrong by asking for dick.
And that guy too is stupid and childish for exposing the conversations.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Allwility: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Penocrat seem to be saying something totally different on Facebook!
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Mizzile: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Bunch of lies coming from the guy. Cheap fame.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by newslifeop: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Arh
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by wristbangle: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2017
My view about this issue is indifferent. If the story is true, then the lady is a very direct person and the guy kind of acted childish. Simple go off chat if he is not interested.
Re: Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by wristbangle: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2017
My view about this issue is indifferent. If the story is true, then the lady is a very direct person and the guy is so childish. Simple go off chat if he is not interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? / Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please / Why Do Ugly Girls Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.