Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. (6284 Views)

Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by LasGidiOwner: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
You are hopeless. Ipobians killed at Nkpor were mostly imported to come and cause confusion. Stop spewing trash.

[s]
ofai:
Pride will never allow you grow up. IPOB MEMBERS were killed under the gorvenors watch.
owever since he has apologized.....Achuzie may try to convince IPOB not to boycott elections.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by MrIrohKenedy: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
enemybulldozer:
pls do me a favour, go and ask your mother who your biological is because a real Igbo can never use goats to qualify his dead people that was killed by awusa fulani boys scout.
May God almighty punish you
the guy na 100% igala boy who was adopted in anambra state and was given an Igbo name just to belong

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by nototribalist: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Stop spewing nonsense. Anambrans are not Ipob/massobs and ipob/massob are not Anambrans. Any ipob/massob you see in Anambra is imported.

Read the comment below.

[s][/s]

"Gov. Willie Obiano further said that the report the security agencies made available to him on the incident showed that nobody was killed but that when he visited the hospitals; Menax hospital and St. Charles Borromeo hospital all in Onitsha, among others to see the victims and to provide succor to them, that he was told at the hospitals that people were killed and that some of those killed and the injured were taken out of the state to neighbouring states as very many of them came from outside Anambra stateā€
Afonja, oya take go chop night food

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by nonsobaba: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Absolute and utter rubbish.
If we were to go along this line, Imo and even ebonyi are more liberal and far less fundamentalist than anambra.
The vast majority of the most vociferous IPOB members are from anambra state.
Imo state and Ebonyi state have perhaps the most one -naijeria centric Governors and people in the entire east.
Infact, those states should be the ones wary of militant IPOBism spreading from anambra and abia into their states.
But anyway, there is 99% chance you are not igbo. So it is just a waste of time engaging in any real academic activity with you.
I am talking facts, you are talking jargon. Anambra gives off the wrong impression that it embraces Ipod madness because of the large pool of wawa and abakaliki lowlives residing in the state, particularly in the okpoko and fegge areas of Onitsha. Our governors, Obi and Obiano, have both demonstrated the collective hatred of Anambra people towards Ipod by way of cordinated slaughterings
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
I.diot shut up. Any ipobian seen in Anambra is likely imported.

[s][/s]

I won't waste my time arguing with you.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by LasGidiOwner: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why would you waste your time when you are an illiterate ipob miscreant.

[s]
ofai:

I won't waste my time arguing with you.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by OreMI22: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
God has paid the man who sowed death in Anambra out of sheer hateful bigotry with terminal cancer.

Now he is hiding in Nigeria house London refusing to come back and rule the same country they carelessly shed innocent blood and provoked all the crisis we have now through his senseless unguarded utterances of 97% vs 5% which he went ahead to implement as state policy.

May God never allow Nigeria to be ruled by such uncultured fanatics ever again. That is if Nigeria survives and manages to avoid a war.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by kp3tech(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Abagworo:
In essence there was actually some killings and cover ups. I've had myself arguing with IPOB members in Port Harcourt that there was no death at Nkpor. I also tender my own apology as I was misled by those who said there was no killing including Obiano. No matter what unarmed and nonviolent protesters should never be shot at with live ammunitions. This is a very deep confession.

Apologies accepted. I remember you arguing with me. Either me or Someelse had to send you the link to a video where unarmed Biafra protesters where shot at and killed.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
I am talking facts, you are talking jargon. Anambra gives off the wrong impression that it embraces Ipod madness because of the large pool of wawa and abakaliki lowlives residing in the state, particularly in the okpoko and fegge areas of Onitsha. Our governors, Obi and Obiano, have both demonstrated the collective hatred of Anambra people towards Ipod by way of cordinated slaughterings

Nonsobaba is so right in his own eyes..... My friend a Dietitian is a hardcore biafran. She is from nnewi, her family support biafra and IPOB

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Abagworo(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
It is unfortunate that some people were killed but they were mostly ipob/massob miscreants from Imo state and other neighbouring states. I urge these ipob and massob people that are being championed by Imo state born Uwazirike and Kanu to stay away from Anambra so that history shall not repeat itself again.

On a side note, Obiano didn't kill anyone but FG led army and police did.

[s][/s]

90% of Nigerians are not aware of the killings and I won't blame them. IPOB has been involved in some childish claims that made me regard all their stories as propaganda. Most learned Nigerians don't know there were actually killing of innocent people and laughed off IPOB's claims but Obiano just admitted it for the 1st time. I feel so bad I was one of those defending Government that there was no killings.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Abagworo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
kp3tech:

Apologies accepted. I remember you arguing with me. Either me or Someelse had to send you the link to a video where unarmed Biafra protesters where shot at and killed.

I refused to watch the video because I thought it was a propaganda video. I am not in support of IPOB but only a heartless man can support what happened to be swept under the carpet.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by nonsobaba: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

Nonsobaba is so right in his own eyes..... My friend a Dietitian is a hardcore biafran. She is from nnewi, her family support biafra and IPOB
You are free to deceive yourself. It is an irrefutable fact that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. Anambra indigenes don't take orders from lesser igbos. Check the fatality list of the MASSOB members we slaughtered in Okpoko in 2006 and the ones we drowned in Ezu river 3 years later, in addition to the Nkpor casualties, and all your doubts will be cleared.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by LasGidiOwner: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nwokem mechionu. Read the news paper report line by line. The army and police did the bidding of their master in Abuja. Obiano confirmed that he did not kill anyone because the police and army are not in his control. The only reason he offered apology is to placate and extend a hand of fellowship to them. Even Achuzia in the report equally confirmed that Obiano didn't kill any ipob/massob member.

[s]
Abagworo:

90% of Nigerians are not aware of the killings and I won't blame them. IPOB has been involved in some childish claims that made me regard all their stories as propaganda. Most learned Nigerians don't know there were actually killing of innocent people and laughed off IPOB's claims but Obiano just admitted it for the 1st time. I feel so bad I was one of those defending Government that there was no killings.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
You are free to deceive yourself. It is an irrefutable fact that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. Anambra indigenes don't take orders from lesser igbos. Check the fatality list of the MASSOB members we slaughtered in Okpoko in 2006 and the ones we drowned in Ezu river 3 years later, in addition to the Nkpor casualties, and all your doubts will be cleared.

Lesser igbos? Who made them lesser? You?

Am laughing hard here because a good number my anambra friends support BIAFRA and IPOB

You are just insecure. An efulefu hiding under "we anambra"

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lies and propaganda, my governor will never apologize over IPOB miscreants. Radio Biafra with its stupid lies.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

Am laughing hard here because a good number my anambra friends support BIAFRA and IPOB

Are you from Anambra state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by nonsobaba: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

LOL.

An insecure wawa mgbeke skull wishing Anambra indigenes joined your insanity. Anambra indigenes have grown above so many things. We lead, others follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you from Anambra state?

Who be this?

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
nonsobaba:

LOL.

An insecure wawa mgbeke skull wishing Anambra indigenes joined your insanity. Anambra indigenes have grown above so many things. We lead, others follow.

Who are the others that follow? Insecure slowpoke.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

IPOB miscreants were killed in Aba, Asaba, Onitsha, PH but why is Obiano the only person called out? You want to destroy Anambra but God will scatter you first

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

Who be this?
Answer simple question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

You sef I don't know why you stood so low to be arguing with that thing.
No igbo man will ever make that comment. Is like you are new on nairaland for you not to understand their games ?.
You should have understood by now what the iddiots is trying to do.Its Is not everybody you give attention bro.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

Are you from Anambra?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by nonsobaba: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

The others are pained wawa and abakaliki mgbeke skulls.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

Who be this?
You dare talk when we talk?

You well so?
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
The others are pained wawa and abakaliki mgbeke skulls.

This guys were formally part of anambra state. Yet you attack them. Tufiakwa. Agents of division.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by chimeee: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Igbos should learn how to ignore some elements that always like to impersonate their mothers to create confusion.. they are easy to dictate.

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by midfinger(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is high time igbos in this forum should ignore all these morons (lasgidiowner,nonsobaba etc)claiming Anambra persons here,they are either imposters from eweduland living in Anambra for so long or deranged political touts that doesn't know their left from their right hands .Those idiots are best ignored!.
Edit:Non of them are more Anambrarian than i(An Nri son).

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
ISDKING:

You sef I don't know why you stood so low to be arguing with that thing.
No igbo man will ever make that comment. Is like you are new on nairaland for you not to understand their games ?.
You should have understood by now what the iddiots is trying to do.Its Is not everybody you give attention bro.

My brother am sorry o. I didn't know. Those guys are just pathetic

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by nonsobaba: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofai:

This guys were formally part of anambra state. Yet you attack them. Tufiakwa. Agents of division.
They have fulani blood in them that is why we insisted that the real Anambra must stand on its own as a seperate state. Our blood is pure, while theirs have been contaminated.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
They have fulani blood in them that is why we insisted that the real Anambra must stand on its own as a seperate state. Our blood is pure, while theirs have been contaminated.

Mr Impostor am done with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yyeske:
Lies and propaganda, my governor will never apologize over IPOB miscreants.
Radio Biafra with its stupid lies.
99.9% of nigeria are now claiming they are from Anambra even you l know everywell in osogbo you are also claiming Anambra too. Hahaha

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition / Japan Did This In 2 Days! How Long Will It Take Your Country? (pic) / Tinubu To Settle For Kingibe As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.