Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. (6295 Views)

Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by backtosender: 12:15am On Aug 10, 2017
Obiano confirms that even the injured IPOB members on hospital bed rejected his offer to pay their medical bills.....IPOB are well determined nigeria will never be the same again
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by mpianya39(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
No time, swerve please.
Are you from Anambra?

Which part of anambra are you from??
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2017
michealdeco:
OK my mum is from anambra but she a hardcore Biafra and IPOB member more than me sef
FYI, my parents are both from Awka and I live in Nkpor.Your IPOB noise dosent disturb me.
YOU ARE NOT FROM ANAMBRA NEITHER RESIDING HERE BUT YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK.
see your life

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 12:55am On Aug 10, 2017
mpianya39:

Which part of anambra are you from??
Nibo, Awka south LGA precisely and you?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by cjrane: 12:56am On Aug 10, 2017
OreMI22:
God has paid the man who sowed death in Anambra out of sheer hateful bigotry with terminal cancer.

Now he is hiding in Nigeria house London refusing to come back and rule the same country they carelessly shed innocent blood and provoked all the crisis we have now through his senseless unguarded utterances of 97% vs 5% which he went ahead to implement as state policy.

May God never allow Nigeria to be ruled by such uncultured fanatics ever again. That is if Nigeria survives and manages to avoid a war.

God will allow him to die very slowly and painfully to suffer and waste away gradually as all evil doers in history did.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by mpianya39(m): 12:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Nibo, Awka south LGA precisely and you?

Adazi-Nnukwu,anaocha LGA....NO election in anambra state cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2017
cjrane:

God will allow him to die very slowly and painfully to suffer and waste away gradually as all evil doers in history did.
You wish others death but will pick your big bible to church on Sunday
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 1:03am On Aug 10, 2017
mpianya39:

You lie, observe your nsala and nkwobi day with Hero drink, we will vote Obiano back

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Yyeske(m): 1:10am On Aug 10, 2017
backtosender:
Mr i dont have time for you go and drink rat poison somewhere and die biko gerrouut
Die of your hatred for all I care
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by mpianya39(m): 1:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
You lie, observe your nsala and nkwobi day with Hero drink, we will vote Obiano back

Akuko mike ejeagha undecided
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:05am On Aug 10, 2017
ofai:

This guys were formally part of anambra state. Yet you attack them. Tufiakwa. Agents of division.
you disappoint me are you new here ? yyeske and nonsobaba aka enuguboynsk are typical Islamic afonja and you are here sharing in their ignorance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
You dey fear? Talk na
ikpu mma gi

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by midfinger(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
liar, you are from Kebbi state
Next
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
mpianya39:

Amata, Amolu or Nnukwu ?
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by attackgat: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Obiano should be ashamed of himself. He went to the hospital and confirmed that people were shot and killed. Instead of him to come out and condemn extrer- judicial murder that took place under his watch, the Champaign drinking Governor went to inspect Onitsha Mosque.

He is now running around with Ojukwus face on his dress campaigning for second term. But at that crucial time his people needed him, he kept mute and disappeared from the scene.

Months to the election, he confesses.

Obiano is very lucky that this boycott is not about removing him from office.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by mpianya39(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2017
ISDKING:

Amata, Amolu or Nnukwu ?

Amolu....ojiako wink

1 Like

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Ojiofor: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2017
backtosender:
Now you can see the plan behind all these cover up just because he want to retain his governorship position blood politics is worst than EBOLA

He can do anything to get a second term.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Terrorsquad101: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2017
nonsobaba:
Gov Obiano, stop giving those wawa and abakaliki Ipod goats any more attention. According to the report, you yourself discovered that most of those killed were indigenes of other states. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod and we remain resolute to coming out in defiance of wishful demands of those lesser igbos and vote in record numbers on the 18th of November.
. thunder and brimestone locate you bastard and ur entire households to a miserable deaath

anumanu dika gi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Ngokafor(f): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2017
StOla:
You pampered a baby freak, now you must worship the adult monster.

I have no empathy for Gov Obiano.

.What nonsense are you spewing..yet again..

It is only an iredeemable bas***d who will support the shooting of unarmed civilians protesting..be they IPOB,Shai group,OPC e.t.c...

The day you lots starts behaving like humans and not beasts,the better for everyone..most especially you.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by daveson2020(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Obiano did not kill anyone because he doesn't control army nor police, FG does.

Achuzia confirmed in this reporr that Obiano didn't kill anyone.

[s][/s]
grin an Afonja. Why don't you mind your business shocked unity begger. obiano is the chief executive officer of anambra state if people are killed under his watch then that means he is not capable of leading the people. It is his duty to protect lives and properties of the people in his state.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by LasGidiOwner: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Shut up this illiterate. We are operating a unitary system of government, so therefore army and police are directly under the command and control of the commander in chief of the armed forces- the president.

What you spewed would have held if the state controls it's own police.

Obiano did not kill anyone but the FG led arny and police. #GetEducated

[s]
daveson2020:

grin an Afonja. Why don't you mind your business shocked unity begger. obiano is the chief executive officer of anambra state if people are killed under his watch then that means he is not capable of leading the people. It is his duty to protect lives and properties of the people in his state.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by MrIrohKenedy: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2017
ofai:

Lesser igbos? Who made them lesser? You?

Am laughing hard here because a good number my anambra friends support BIAFRA and IPOB

You are just insecure. An efulefu hiding under "we anambra"
abu 100% nwafor Anambra
and i support ipob 100%

Infact Anambra state has the highest number of ipob supporters in Nigeria
kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by MrIrohKenedy: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
FYI, my parents are both from Awka and I live in Nkpor.Your IPOB noise dosent disturb me.
see your life
[/s]
shatap there and get out
100% Anambarian
100% onye onitsha
100% Pro Biafran

you can go to hell

Igbos are one
igbo bu ofu

Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by michealdeco: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Yyeske:
see your life
you said it doesn't disturb u

So u are spealing for urself don't speak for the whole anambra indigenes
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Smoothie01(f): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Abagworo:
In essence there was actually some killings and cover ups. I've had myself arguing with IPOB members in Port Harcourt that there was no death at Nkpor. I also tender my own apology as I was misled by those who said there was no killing including Obiano. No matter what unarmed and nonviolent protesters should never be shot at with live ammunitions. This is a very deep confession.

It's not enough to tender apologies. As the head of security of Anambra and someone who defied the federal govt during the mourning and ceremonial burial of civil war victims, it's his responsibility also to unravel the mystery behind the killings of those people at Nkpor.

Who gave the false report? He misinformed him that there were no killings? Who was/were responsible for the cover up?The person or persons must be privy to the crime.

The death must be investigated and the perpetrators prosecuted and appropriate measures taken to ensure such doesn't happen in the future.

IPOB must operate within their 'no violence' ideology. They should be held responsible if they breach that as well.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by ofai: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Blood speaks. All those whose hands were soiled in the bloodshed will be visited with justice.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by BLACKdagger: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
enemybulldozer:
pls do me a favour, go and ask your mother who your biological father is. because, a real Igbo can never use goats to qualify his dead people that was killed by awusa fulani boys scout.
May God almighty punish you

That idiot is not igbo.. i a have busted him more than twice.
His alternate monicker is chuksAnambra.
Checkie aha ahu post ndi odere kemgbe onwa abuo gara aga.
U will see the afonja in him manifesting in his comments.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. by daveson2020(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Shut up this illiterate. We are operating a unitary system of government, so therefore army and police are directly under the command and control of the commander in chief of the armed forces- the president.

What you spewed would have held if the state controls it's own police.

Obiano did not kill anyone but the FG led arny and police. #GetEducated
Lol Afonja the unity begger, keep masturbating on the matters of biafra till you die of frustration angry

[s][/s]
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Just Mentioned Nigeria Again On Live TV (Picture) / Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States / Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.