Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) (1139 Views)

Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by MrCork: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
...I saw a nice black preeeeety beauurrriful wifey material loookin lady at the bus stop this morning an told her she gots great ass.....insted of sayin thank u....the fat thing had the ordersity to look at me from head to toe n roll eyes like panasonic camera.... how rude!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by TrapHedges(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mr cork!
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by okenwa(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
What concerns us
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by gabinogem(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
U think say na everybody dey in the perfect frame of mind to dey respond to ur flirtatious flattery... cheesy
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by Yeligray(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
They have sense of money, u think sey d world d revolve around her yansh...sha, not all girls are the same so when you say that to any girl either expect a slap, insult or thanks
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
so that makes black girls not to have sense of humour abi undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
You were rude.

1 Like

Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by MrCork: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
TGoddess:
You were rude.

..rude how?.. is it ilegal to give compliment?...white women Will never act like that and that's y all black man prefer them!(real talk) angry
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by Hadar4328(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Cork-a-doodle-doo, pick up lines like that don't work on most Nigerian ladies... Too unoriginal to understand and too eager to negate such a wonderful compliment like that... Should you have told her she has a pretty face or nice outfit, the blushes of red roses and the gushes of ecstacy would have overwhelmed her.... Plus, who know if she carry T-fare sef?
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
MrCork:

..rude how?.. is it ilegal to give compliment?...white women Will never act like that and that's y all black man prefer them!(real talk) angry
K.
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
You nor thank God say she nor slap you come spit for your face join

Nice ass my butt
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
MrCork:

Ôdé
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by indodon(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin you need this mrcork

Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by MrCork: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
AyamConfidence:
You nor thank God say she nor slap you come spit for your face join

Nice ass my butt

. She slap my face.. .. I sue her!!!((big boy move)) angry
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by AyamConfidence(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2017
MrCork:

. She slap my face.. .. I sue her!!!((big boy move)) angry
okay Mr big boy
Re: Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mrcork it's very rude to say that to a woman! angry I thought you was a player. Next time, tell her that she look like angel that fell from the sky or that she looks like chocolate cream cake and she'll be happy with you!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Love Birds Took Mat Inside Bush To Do Bad Things (video) / 31 Places You Can Meet "Wife Material" Ladies This Festive Season' / Please I Need A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.