Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Arewa Youths Threatens Osibanjo - Vows To Shut Down Govt Over Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Threatens Osibanjo - Vows To Shut Down Govt Over Nnamdi Kanu. (2321 Views)

IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Threatens Osibanjo - Vows To Shut Down Govt Over Nnamdi Kanu. by EnuguDadImoMom: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Aufbauh:

You that have been suffering and protesting what has it fetched you so far? Victimization and marginalization i guess.

Go and fight your self afflicted battle and stop chest beating online.
One funny thing about you guys is that you always mistake cowardice for intelligence and wisdom.
Re: Arewa Youths Threatens Osibanjo - Vows To Shut Down Govt Over Nnamdi Kanu. by kenny987(f): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Aufbauh:

Stale!
Where the Igbos the only tribe referred to in the statement of 95% and 7% even If you have to take in that context. We all know that holding om to such narrative is merely consolatory to sheld the victim tears.

All the stuffs you've mentioned are not entirely peculiar to the Igbos alone, infact the middle belt has bear much of the brunt of the herdsmen over the
years.

Others are not spewing hates and unwholesome agitation not because they are weak, but have learnt to tolerate and manage our diversity.

Allowing deliberate murder and annihilation of fellow human beings equals tolerating and managing our diversity? Is diversity supposed to breed death and destruction without repercussions?! You mean reactions to such madness even verbally, are uncalled for?

The 5% according to you did not refer to only Igbos but who are the worst hit? Be honest and don't just make sweeping statements. Even the Niger Delta in their less number have been more destructive in their own protests than anything d Igbos have done so why d particular interest or hatred? Stop n think!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Threatens Osibanjo - Vows To Shut Down Govt Over Nnamdi Kanu. by daveson2020(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin grin the shoe shinners, suya makers, nail cutters grin higher pushes okada operator grin are all begging biafrans to stay. grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Threatens Osibanjo - Vows To Shut Down Govt Over Nnamdi Kanu. by Terkimbi01: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
attackgat:

Sorry bro but people like Nnamdi Kanu only emerge amongst those who seek self determination

and who told you we not seeking self determination?
Re: Arewa Youths Threatens Osibanjo - Vows To Shut Down Govt Over Nnamdi Kanu. by Sagay212: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Funny is that's all they know how to do. Self crediting themselves for the work of others for the work of others. Ego centric animals with nothing to back them up other than own propaganda and self credit.
Middle belt was the reason Buhari won yet Afonja self credited themselves the power maker that made it happen...I wonder if Tinubu had that ability, why was he not able to do so for RiBadu when he sponsored him?
GEJ won because every region vowed for him, as usual the ego seeking rats of waste accredit it to themselves in order to uplift their deflated ego.
The reason we not seeing "the king makers" that appears to have the ability to make others presidents but hilariously not theor own is because they are very much aware they are on their own on this. The north have already showed whether Buhari is dead or alive, they will use him to continue ruling the country. Let's not forget none in South will join them hence they kept quiet and allowed their VP to continue getting bitch slapped.
It makes me laugh that it is currently celebrities marching for the same sh1t their elites marched for during yaradua/GEJ era. I wonder what's stopping them from marching now but instead housing behind celebrities. The funny thing it looks like the north cab see through their coward Ness and calling them out for it.

As for the bold, I know. That's why I warn every igbo to be weary of any yoruba that appears to stand by your side. That clan is known as two faced for a reason.

Cry me a river

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Likes Of Danjuma Are The Architects Of The On-going Jihad / 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape / Breaking: APC Rivers State Will Not Participate In The Election - INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.