Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon ! (595 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon ! by NewDirexion: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2017
God revealed to me in a vision about how imminent it is for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Like the story of Apostle Paul in the Bible immediately after his divine encounter with the Lord Jesus, he did not waste any time to start the work given unto him to do.

In Acts 26 14 - 20, Apostle Paul standing before King Agrippa explained how he encountered Jesus Christ of Nazareth and how he was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision; Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance". Acts 26: 19 & 20 (KJV)

In the same manner, immediately when I heard the call to "Gather the People", I sprang up to my feet and began to run from room to room, from hall to hall, from building to building, from street to street and visiting everywhere as much as possible. That was in the vision or trance.

Our God is very good, kind and humorous. At every time that I was overwhelmed with these negative thoughts, God always confirmed His words with scriptures or prophetic pronouncement by my Pastor and other men/women of God.

The Command Was Simple, Loud and Clear:

The Message was simply a command to "Gather the people; the Coach is here now".

Therefore, the message of this Ministry is to go out to the whole world to tell the good news that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming soon and for the saints to be prepared now more than ever before just like the parable of the 10 virgins; Matthew 25 : 1 - 13 (KJV).

The message was simple just as was that of Jonah to the people of Nineveh. “And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.” Jonah 3 : 4 (KJV). His message was simple, short and to the point "Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown". That was his cry throughout the city of Nineveh which was one of the greatest cities in the world at that time. Nineveh at that time is like London or New York or Tokyo or such large cities of today and he preached just that simple message that touched the hearts of all the inhabitants of Nineveh, including their King.

So also was my message according to this vision; "Go to the assembly point, the coach is here now". It was not a call to start my own church unless that is the Will of God for the ministry in the future. The message and call is to gather the people for the coming King, our Lord Jesus whose appearance is imminent as we see the signs before us everyday as stipulated in the Bible. Even the Muslims believe that Jesus Christ is coming back to this world.

This ministry therefore, is to reach out to every individual on earth living anywhere in the world, in any position or walk of life as religious leaders or laity, believers and non-believers, men or women, black or white. Jesus is for the whole world. So this message is to reach every one in the world as much as possible.

Click (or copy & paste) the link to Read more.... https:///Wbr6vB

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon ! by Pharaoh9(m): 12:58am On Aug 10, 2017
I heard Jesus Christ is a gay
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon ! by iamgenius(m): 1:03am On Aug 10, 2017
That boy called Paul ehh! I no go talk too much.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon ! by iamgenius(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Pharaoh9:
I heard Jesus Christ is a gay
Na U turn am gay abi? Ur monicker says who u are.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon ! by Pharaoh9(m): 1:09am On Aug 10, 2017
iamgenius:
Na U turn am gay abi? Ur monicker says who u are.

Okay but Jesus is a bastard, agree?

He had no biological father
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon ! by iamgenius(m): 1:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Okay but Jesus is a bastard, agree?

He had no biological father
Werey Jew!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon ! by blaqoracle: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2017
NewDirexion:
God revealed to me in a vision about how imminent it is for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Like the story of Apostle Paul in the Bible immediately after his divine encounter with the Lord Jesus, he did not waste any time to start the work given unto him to do.

In Acts 26 14 - 20, Apostle Paul standing before King Agrippa explained how he encountered Jesus Christ of Nazareth and how he was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision; Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance". Acts 26: 19 & 20 (KJV)

In the same manner, immediately when I heard the call to "Gather the People", I sprang up to my feet and began to run from room to room, from hall to hall, from building to building, from street to street and visiting everywhere as much as possible. That was in the vision or trance.

Our God is very good, kind and humorous. At every time that I was overwhelmed with these negative thoughts, God always confirmed His words with scriptures or prophetic pronouncement by my Pastor and other men/women of God.

The Command Was Simple, Loud and Clear:

The Message was simply a command to "Gather the people; the Coach is here now".

Therefore, the message of this Ministry is to go out to the whole world to tell the good news that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming soon and for the saints to be prepared now more than ever before just like the parable of the 10 virgins; Matthew 25 : 1 - 13 (KJV).

The message was simple just as was that of Jonah to the people of Nineveh. “And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.” Jonah 3 : 4 (KJV). His message was simple, short and to the point "Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown". That was his cry throughout the city of Nineveh which was one of the greatest cities in the world at that time. Nineveh at that time is like London or New York or Tokyo or such large cities of today and he preached just that simple message that touched the hearts of all the inhabitants of Nineveh, including their King.

So also was my message according to this vision; "Go to the assembly point, the coach is here now". It was not a call to start my own church unless that is the Will of God for the ministry in the future. The message and call is to gather the people for the coming King, our Lord Jesus whose appearance is imminent as we see the signs before us everyday as stipulated in the Bible. Even the Muslims believe that Jesus Christ is coming back to this world.

This ministry therefore, is to reach out to every individual on earth living anywhere in the world, in any position or walk of life as religious leaders or laity, believers and non-believers, men or women, black or white. Jesus is for the whole world. So this message is to reach every one in the world as much as possible.

Click (or copy & paste) the link to Read more.... https:///Wbr6vB
Jesus never came before, neither is he coming again
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon ! by iamgenius(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2017
blaqoracle:
Jesus never came before, neither is he coming again
Wetin dah one come teach us?

(1) (Reply)

Where Do We Go When We Die / Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/11/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.