Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine (33611 Views)

Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by praizblog: 5:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Nollywood star actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie, is looking more relaxed and prettier these days.

The thespian was recently appointed the senior special assistant on entertainment, arts and culture to Kogi State governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, but that is not the only reason behind her latest poise. She just went under the knife, a very reliable source whispered to Global Excellence magazine, and it was successful.

The source said that Mercy, a few weeks back, had work done on her front neck where doctors allegedly removed a scar called fibrosis that hitherto defied treatments to get it under control.

She had the treatment in a United States of America hospital because the US is her family’s second home.

All efforts by this reporter to reach Mercy Johnson for comments on her known mobile phone proved abortive, and a message sent to her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie, for help via his WhatsApp page remained undelivered till press time.

As the source told Global Excellence magazine, Mercy had always longed to get rid of this embarrassing stretched scar which was telling on her beautiful appearance to no avail.

“The scar was exposed when she wore dresses that left her neck open and it was embarrassing. But that has been taken care of. She wears her dresses now without having to recheck herself every now and then,” claimed the source.

Source: http://globalexcellenceonline.com/2017/08/star-actress-mercy-johnson-undergoes-neck-surgery/

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by KendrickAyomide: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Which kind lie be dis self

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by Deji124(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2017
After she don eat she don dey think of stretched mark. many people slept in hunger yesterday

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by NwaAmaikpe: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2017
shocked

Normally, people need flexible necks to giraffe well in Exam halls.

When an Aristo actress who has a thing for people's husbands does a neck surgery....Then wahala dey!!!

If she could giraffe and snatch Prince Okojie with a stiff neck,
Na Dangote her mind dey now.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by holatin(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2017
my milf crush.

my 2017 resolution.

make she divorce her husband and settle with me in my face me I slap you apartment.

2017 never end sha. gat hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by Dopeyomi(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When an Aristo actress who has a thing for people's husbands does a neck surgery....Then wahala dey!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by KayDEAN(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Deji124:
After she don eat she don dey think of stretched mark. many people slept in hunger yesterday
it's not her fault u didn't eat last night, well call my cousin in America he will send dollars for you, with the help of my signature

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by spimalkinz(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2017
angryteam no KDHNN
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by Originalsly: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm.....sure it's not skin surgery?....as they grow older they get lighter.
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Na wa ooo. Make dey do wonders ooo. Turning worwor to another thing
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by thickminaj(f): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2017
I hope u heal fast Mercy... Going under the knife can lipsrsealed...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by omusiliyu(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Her husband don break her neck too. They should contunu
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by eleojo23: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
She has enough money to spare.

Person wey never chop no dey worry about scar..
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by Husty(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Irrelevant sh*t!

*spits
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by Emescot(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Ah ah, she remove scar? That made her more pretty? I dnt get it

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by mokaflex(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Pictures of Mercy Johnson in hospital or idonbilivit. Trying to increase traffic on your bloggggggg abi? cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Dirty Village Girl Made Popular By TV.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by slyd90(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2017
abeg is it your neck
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by Humanace: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Nonsense ....how this news take better anybody life ....op which one be say the U.S. Be her second home no be Benin again ...who type this nonsense sef no make me reason una matter
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by 0b100100111: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Her husband is already due for a second wife

Why refurbish when Roseline Meurer is still single!

Men sha!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by zarakay(f): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2017
speezyWears:
Izzit your scar?

Speezywears please stop using that pix below. ..it's so disgusting
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
After noddin' continuously against a man's crotch for several years, its only natural that the neck will pay the price.

Reinforce that neck with adamantium in preparation for the task ahead!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by Thobiy(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
MadManTalking:
Dirty Village Girl Made Popular By TV.
wetin be your own grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Undergoes Neck Surgery - Global Excellence Magazine by lifeispeace: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Gifts P'Square Artwork Of Their Childhood Photo / Actress Eniola Badmus Looking Gorgeous In New Photos / I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.