Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. (1332 Views)

Poll: What do you think of valentine's day

Love shouldn't only be expressed on one day: 54% (6 votes)
great day, love it so much: 0% (0 votes)
Totally indifferent to it: 27% (3 votes)
couldn't be crappier if it tried: 9% (1 vote)
Don't mind it: 9% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / I Hate Valentine's Day / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by 1k001(m): 1:56am On Feb 10, 2007
Feel free to vent your spleen on valentine's day and make people aware that it is just an avenue for hallmark and its ilk to exploit us. And for those that love it, make a case for it and watch yourself get shot down.
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by Cutest1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2008
Unfortunately bro i have no beef for valentines day! However i am of the opinion that there are 365days sometimes 366 Days to show how much you care and love someone not neccessarily on a particular day in this case Feb 14th. I have polled friends for Valentines day's origin and i always get answers that are not in unison!
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by francessby(f): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2008
Whether valentine day or not love is always in the air, enjoyed by those who cares to
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by Busta(f): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2008
makes no difference to me so far.

Like every other darn day!
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by sistawoman: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2008
For me V-day is just another day to show the one you love them that you love them.  I agree that it should not be only shown on that day but hey I get to get b-day gifts on the 6th and turn around and get v-day gifts on the 14th.  For a woman like me it works well, plus i really spoil my man on that day anyway.  But it is not uncommon for me to get a no reason gift for my man at any time.  He loves it and so do I when he does the same.
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 28, 2011
@title grin grin
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by 190: 4:56pm On May 28, 2011
Boredom nor good ooo undecided
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 28, 2011
190:

Boredom nor good ooo undecided

neither is cyber stalking.
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by 190: 5:48pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 28, 2011
Mumalashy go find something to suck.
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by 190: 5:52pm On May 28, 2011
^i dont suck -- [size=2pt]go find a d1ck and build a house on it [/size] undecided

[size=2pt]team worish[/size]  undecided undecided
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 28, 2011
190:

^i dont suck -- go find a d1ck and build a house on it undecided

team worish undecided undecided

[size=18pt]
FAIL tongue
[/size]
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by 190: 5:57pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 28, 2011
Lame.
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by 190: 5:59pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Sign In If You Like Me Absolutely Loathe Valentine's Day. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 28, 2011
mschew! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Break Up Wit A Virgin, Only 2 Find Out She's Lost It 2 Some1s.how Wud U Feel? / What Is Wrong With Being Picky? / Your Boyfriend Tells You That You Have The Potentials To Be Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.