Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Should I Fashi Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Fashi Him? (1623 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Fashi Him? by queenice7(f): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2017
good day people. in my last post, I talked about a guy I was seeking for advice to date or not. we are finally dating, buh he is freaking me out lately. he always refer to my past. he claimed to spend much on the girls he was with in the past, buh wen I asked him to lend me money, not much for my business idea, he refused. saying he doesn't have after which he bought another phone 10 times worth what I asked for in my presence de next day. mind you, I asked him to lend me not give me. few days ago he changed his relationship status to complicated. he gave me no good reason for doing that. I just ignored it. each time I post a pix of brothers or cousins, he feels jealous and then I remove it. only for him to post an unknown girl's picture on his whatsap status with just her name as a caption. when I confronted him, he claimed it was her birthday and she's just a friend. then I told him to indicate its her birthday as per "happy birthday" he refused, oya remove de pix he refused. we started arguing and am so hurt buh he is still stubborn and doesn't care whether or not removing de pix will settle the whole thing. I feel like leaving this guy. should I??
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by Draei: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2017
mtcheeeew, this is not a relationship,
Neeeeeeeexxxxxt please....

3 Likes

Re: Should I Fashi Him? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2017
A guy you started dating only recently, you are demanding for loan to start up business from him. Is he a microfinance or world bank?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Fashi Him? by marquay: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a wawuu relationship

1 Like

Re: Should I Fashi Him? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chairman's. Nairalanders will not kill me with laughter one day my dear open, this is NOT a relationship. it is a situationship.
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by swiz123(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Guys who are always jealous and suspicious of their girlfriends are serial cheats... Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Should I Fashi Him? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Omo the guy wahala too much, you get time. I hate someone giving me headache.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Fashi Him? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Both of you are not serious.
Ur not ready to be in a relationship..
I think u guys are just playing around.
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by Melonny(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
there is nothing wrong asking for a loan. However, he needed a phone and he has a budget, he starts saving for the phone. you have to understand the motives people hold money. I am sure No Man would have given you the money.
Going forward, when you need loan, do tell him in advance. so that he will able to make a budget for it.
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by Bamz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
A guy you started dating only recently, you are demanding for loan to start up business from him. Is he a microfinance or world bank?

It is quite bemusing tbh. It's all because he bought an expensive phone for himself rather than sponsor her business. I can't say much about this since they both seem to have some funny traits, lol.

queenice7

1. Take time to understand your man.

2. Give him the benefit of the doubt in every situation, never make assumptions.

3. Talk to your man

4. Don't be a liability to him.
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bamz:

It is quite bemusing tbh. It's all because he bought an expensive phone for himself rather than sponsor her business. I can't say much about this since they both seem to have some funny traits, lol.

queenic.e7

1. Take time to understand your man.

2. Give him the benefit of the doubt in every situation, never make assumptions.

3. Talk to your man

4. Don't be a liability to him.
Its even more ridiculous that she is thinking of dumping him because he won't bankroll her business. So she only got into the relationship cuz she needed a financial mugu.

Because the guy puts himself first by buying a phone, he deserves to be fired. These girls she. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Fashi Him? by obiorathesubtle: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by daben1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
i wonder o, e sweet me as the guy no give am
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by daben1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Its even more ridiculous that she is thinking of dumping him because he won't bankroll her business. So she only got into the relationship cuz she needed a financial mugu.

Because the guy puts himself first by buying a phone, he deserves to be fired. These girls she. Smh
girls ehh! Money wey she no know as the guy take get am... The babe should try another mugu
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by Bamz(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

I'm trying not to be skewed in my assessment of both of them, but I believe mutual understanding is an exigency. If that existed, maybe she wouldn't come to NL with her problems. The fact that none of them has thrown in the towel points to either they are trying to make it work or they are both waiting for one more breakup trigger.

Better a broken relationship than a brokem marriage anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Fashi Him? by LordKO(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Two opportunists in a relationship. Both of you're of the same ethical leanings - the worst ethical leanings for that matter - so, I don't see the relationship becoming a healthy one, not now and not in the future. Quit. Meanwhile, after you quit, kindly embrace a change of attitude.
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by rossyc(f): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Start acting like u don't care about what he does and see how he reacts to it, if he doesn't change then it's time to move on. You said u guys just started dating so I think it's too early for that drama.

1 Like

Re: Should I Fashi Him? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is this suppose to be a symbiotic relationship or what? Well anyhow it all depend on u
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by queenice7(f): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Is this suppose to be a symbiotic relationship or what? Well anyhow it all depend on u
you guys are getting me wrong here. I truly love him, I ain't tryna gold dig. I Neva wanted to ask him for money coz I know it isn't proper buh I needed de loan. I asked all my friends and family non could give me, so I thought I could ask him. up till now I avnt gotten de loan from anywhere. just lazying around doing nothing. I ain't judging him coz of that, but I am bitter coz of de rest of his attitude. too arrogant, too insecure, if it was me, sensing that the picture will bring trouble between us, I'll remove it, there's nothing there. buh he no gree o
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by fumisko(f): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
If he got the honey pot early
U r useless to him
Re: Should I Fashi Him? by ghost3040: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
But has he fvcked u
queenice7:
good day people. in my last post, I talked about a guy I was seeking for advice to date or not. we are finally dating, buh he is freaking me out lately. he always refer to my past. he claimed to spend much on the girls he was with in the past, buh wen I asked him to lend me money, not much for my business idea, he refused. saying he doesn't have after which he bought another phone 10 times worth what I asked for in my presence de next day. mind you, I asked him to lend me not give me. few days ago he changed his relationship status to complicated. he gave me no good reason for doing that. I just ignored it. each time I post a pix of brothers or cousins, he feels jealous and then I remove it. only for him to post an unknown girl's picture on his whatsap status with just her name as a caption. when I confronted him, he claimed it was her birthday and she's just a friend. then I told him to indicate its her birthday as per "happy birthday" he refused, oya remove de pix he refused. we started arguing and am so hurt buh he is still stubborn and doesn't care whether or not removing de pix will settle the whole thing. I feel like leaving this guy. should I??

(1) (Reply)

She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction / For That P**sy / To All Guys That Read This And Pay Close Attention About Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.