Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please What Is Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Is Wrong With Me? (1207 Views)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Wrong With Me? by tomofe: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
I was dating a guy for 8years before we broke up. early last year I meet another guy, and we started dating. five months into the affair I discovered that he was married, so I ended it. the man refused to let go and was threatening to kill himself. I got scared and worried. I decided to play along while in my heart I know it's over. I stopped meeting him but keep our conversations rolling. for the record, throughout the affair we never had sex. Now I noticed that after this affair with the married man, any guy that showed interest in me will leave within two to three weeks of getting along without any reason. this has happened thrice now. is something wrong with me? am 31 and the pressure from home about getting married is becoming unbearable. please advise a sister
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by Draei: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Uhmm...

Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Keep calm, your bobo is coming.

You no tell us why 8yrs relationship just break like that.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by thesicilian: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Quick question: What do you have to offer a guy you are in a relationship with apart from sex?
Second, assuming that sex is all you have to offer, are you even good at it, or you are one of those that just lie down there like wood?

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by NothingDoMe: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tomofe, you be Virgin?
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by gabinogem(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
8 years Inside one mumu relationship. Smh
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by dyangprof(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tomofe email me. i hav a suprise asistant.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by tomofe: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=59339433]Tomofe, you be Virgin? [/quot
no
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by NothingDoMe: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
tomofe:
no
hmmm. This diagnosis go hard oh. You need to visit our branch office.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
tomofe:
I was dating a guy for 8years before we broke up. early last year I meet another guy, and we started dating. five months into the affair I discovered that he was married, so I ended it. the man refused to let go and was threatening to kill himself. I got scared and worried. I decided to play along while in my heart I know it's over. I stopped meeting him but keep our conversations rolling. for the record, throughout the affair we never had sex. Now I noticed that after this affair with the married man, any guy that showed interest in me will leave within two to three weeks of getting along without any reason. this has happened thrice now. is something wrong with me? am 31 and the pressure from home about getting married is becoming unbearable. please advise a sister

It happens..not only u...

Due to the pressure, u attract wicked men & ur in the same cycle of mistakes.. If i were u, step back and gather urself first..ask urself, what u really want from a man? Coz not all men has the same intentions, sumtimes they juz want "TOOT IT & BOOT IT" kinda game wink

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by Kennyprince: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Well am just worried that after 8 years nothing came out from your other relationship...... hmmm
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by tomofe: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
fuckerstard:
Keep calm, your bobo is coming.

You no tell us why 8yrs relationship just break like that.

well. I am the one that left ,after four years he said we will get married in two years time. when the two years came, he postponed it to another two years. finally the two years came again and he said that I must be 2-3months pregnant before the marriage can hold. that's when I decided to go because it's obvious that he is not serious /ready
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
tomofe:

well. I am the one that left ,after four years he said we will get married in two years time. when the two years came, he postponed it to another two years. finally the two years came again and he said that I must be 2-3months pregnant before the marriage can hold. that's when I decided to go because it's obvious that he is not serious /ready

That one no serious tru tru, if you get 2 months belle and after marriage the belle go down. He go run away. Just take your time and pray

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by tomofe: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

It happens..not only u...

Due to the pressure, u attract wicked men & ur in the same cycle of mistakes.. If i were u, step back and gather urself first..ask urself, what u really want from a man? Coz not all men has the same intentions, sumtimes they juz want "TOOT IT & BOOT IT" kinda game wink
thanks sister
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by tomofe: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
thesicilian:
Quick question: What do you have to offer a guy you are in a relationship with apart from sex?
Second, assuming that sex is all you have to offer, are you even good at it, or you want one of those that just lie down there like wood?
Do I look like a sex machine to you?
it's people like you that has got only sex to offer.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by tomofe: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
fuckerstard:

That one no serious tru tru, if you get 2 months belle and after marriage the belle go down. He go run away. Just take your time and pray
thanks dear
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by justifiedcoyy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
tomofe:

he only asked a question.

we don't even know how you look, so, we can't say if u look like u Only have sex to offer.

@30years, what you need is to be calm and prayerful.

your man will come.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by samdavjustin(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
At that age I hope you're independent if not then you need to fix that first before looking for a husband
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by Learnstuffs: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Desperation on your part might be the cause.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by arimahoseloka(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
tomofe:
send me a mail let me connect u with a single medical doctor searching for a wife.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by kingsley9505(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
thesicilian:
Second, assuming that sex is all you have to offer, are you even good at it, or you want one of those that just lie down there like wood?

Will you keep quiet!
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by thesicilian: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
tomofe:

Evaluate yourself and stop getting angry at harmless suggestions. If everyone is running away from you there's got to be something smelling about you.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With Me? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Try to stop rushing into a relationship due to pressure of getting married. Most guys that comes to u will always feel that u re so desperate to settle down Nd they will eventually flee from u. Since u say u re 31,always try to go into relationship with elder guys that re ready to settle down.In as much as no body is perfect,u should also check urself Nd see if there is anyway u re not getting it right eg behaviors, character etc. and work on them. Pray,keep faith,everybody has his or her own missing rib. Nothing is wrong with u. God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

My Natural Respect for Ladies with Curvy Back Side - Kinginvagina / 4 Big Lessons I Got After Having Sex With A Condom / Is This Photoshoot Inspiring Aand Colorful Or Over The Line? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.