Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) (75578 Views)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
DON'T BE QUICK TO JUDGE SOMEBODY YOU NOTHING ABOUT. SEE HIS MANSION IN IMO STATE.

Still makes no sense. If he is that rich, and he is a philanthropist, then his neighbours needed to feel his presence and his father's grave would have been a mausoleum. He probably is like one of these guys that do concentrate on eye service and not really doing it because they are charitable.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
May be the old man no trust hin son make e no go use the walking stick do money ritual..... For dos that have seen this films opa afoju and opa arugbo �
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:
The father wants to use the walking stick on the other side, probably thinks there's life after dead in the other realm.

Blackman and superstitions matter tire me...

Who told u that there is no life after leaving the body?

What if he reincarnates?
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by debbie(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
There is more to this ...let me clear our empty comments and assumption.
This guy is called ikenna aniche a native of arondizogu...from a village close to ndi amazu ochi uno.. he grew up in owerri...federal housing estate trans egbu. His father was a devoted Anglican with a good heart. The walking stick was a normal attachment to him because he ones had arteritis back then.
Fast forward this his son attended alvan ikoku college of education and later joined politics when rochas became governor.
His sudden wealth boom was a big shock to many but who can question him.
He had issues with his dad because of his wealth. ..funny enough the house where his father lived as a civil servant in owerri was never renovated. ...the father refused. His mum is not a happy woman....though the dad had issues with his sugar levels and stroke before his death in june.
Now answering all those names from philanthropist to whatever is all a cover up.
Sorry i had to say all these....so that we get the facts right.
This life. ....the more you look the less you know.

I dont envy him

6 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:
Philanthropist ?

With such shallow grave for his father and dilapidated house behind him ?
.What qualifies a man as a philanthropist is not how much you have. But how much you are willing and able to give out from
the little you have.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lilimax:

Chai! shocked shocked
How you take know?
E be like say you be member undecided
Who is this one? sad if I beat you ehn grin
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
You Better do according to else he'll remind you with some lashes
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
"Chief (amb) Dr", choi, Nigerians and their love for titles.

#Sad

O pari
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigerians are scared of dying, just try to do what's right once your conscience is clear no point of scaring to die.

You wants to go to heaven but you don't die. That's corruption.

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
That grave shallow o!!! shocked
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by baddosky1: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Better than all those afonja obas they bury with human heads.

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by smartty68(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

[s]mumu,can't you see the shape of his head?[/s]
And you had to insult me just to say trash bah undecided

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Peterosky:
.What qualifies a man as a philanthropist is not how much you have. But how much you are willing and able to give out from
the little you have.
Then what qualifies a donor ? You guys really need more education on the use of English. If you give your brother a pack of noodles, I guess you will also call yourself a philanthropist.

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
That's a rather shallow grave. The dead are exactly that dead.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
PUT HIS STICK FOR HIM, HIM WAN WALKA-WALKA FOR GRAVE

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by talebearer123: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Who knows if its anoda rutual to kp the flow of money steady.

Whats in a walking stick.

Nna wan make good use of the opportunity.

grin
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:
The father wants to use the walking stick on the other side, probably thinks there's life after dead in the other realm.

so what makes you think otherwise?
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by ameri9ja: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:
Philanthropist ?

With such shallow grave for his father and dilapidated house behind him ?

U
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by lebete3000: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:

So you don't believe in life after death?
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
that grave is not up to 5ft .... that dead man and his son have other plans... Ndi Izuogu na ogwu TUFIAKWA
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by realmindz: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
when he's born crippled in his next life, he will start blaming the gods
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
The son is a ritualist and liar
who knows probably he use his baba and the walking stick for rituals, see his head like those people from that part of Nigeria, they like rituals and ogogoro sote, lies everywhere .
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:

You have my response, in your heart.

Meanwhile
I have your response in my heart cool
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by bravetentewa(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nke Nke Enyi Izuogu...
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by landon(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Another philanthropist. Issorai.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by BlindAngel: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
shocked

It's what he will use against Afonja skull miners

Wise man
Come and see the way am laughing like a mad man here, this is 100% the most funny comment i have ever came across on nairaland. Very funny, can't just stop laughing. Lol.
Let me screen shot it in case I wants to laugh next time when am bored and alone, so funny

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Felixalex:
Well, its his wish, whether or not it has any relevance.....

But my question is.... Why wait until the casket has been put into the grave before giving him the walking stick? Why didn't he give it to the mortuary attendant to add while dressing? Or during lying in state? undecided undecided undecided
jut what I was thinking too

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
The manner in which that "whenever" is used, you would swear the man will die many times.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jolar101:
Nigerians are scared of dying, just try to do what's right once your conscience is clear no point of scaring to die.

You wants to go to heaven but you don't die. That's corruption.
well said brother

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmmmm hon chike okafor and jude ejiogu, dis una political bromance I no understand o, anyway to vacancy in Douglas house come 2019, continuity from madumere is the only way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.