Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) (75573 Views)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nke nke enyi d great man. I know u very well. My brother from d same financial institution and State.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by kenechi072: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
I've heard of this man before. I think he's from Arondizuogu.i don't know about how rich he is but they have many rich people from that town, but the town ppl are also one of the most fetish in igboland.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Longman313(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
That is own believe nobody should criticize him.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man has revealed his father's parting wish before his death. Chief (amb) Dr Ikenna Aniche, Nke Nke Enyi Izuogu revealed that his father insisted/warned him that whenever he dies - he should be buried with his walking stick which he cherished so much.

Laying his father to his final journey on earth, the Imo state philanthropist cum humanitarian had this to say; "My father instructed me and sounded it as a warning that whenever he's no more, i must bury him with this Walking stick which he cherished so much while alive. Therefore, today, I hereby fulfil that wish and promise to my late father".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/father-told-bury-whenever-dies-man-reveals-photos.html

Pls which community is that and which state.... Asking cos of that name " enyi izougu "
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
kenechi072:
I've heard of this man before. I think he's from Arondizuogu.i don't know about how rich he is but they have many rich people from that town, but the town ppl are also one of the most fetish in igboland.

r u speaking based on a personal encounter or just from what u heard?? undecided
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:
The father wants to use the walking stick on the other side, probably thinks there's life after dead in the other realm.

Blackman and superstitions matter tire me...

Yes the igbos love taking their walking stick to the other side for more usage.

All religions believe in after life
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmmm... the grave is not deep and it's waterlogged.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Afribest(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

mumu,can't you see the shape of his head?
hahah flatinoo must show
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by joinnow: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
i feel the guy killed his father for ritual and the cult gave him another similar cane stick to put inside the father grave to complete the ritual so that his fathers will not disturb him.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Pls when I die bury me with 600,000 power bank and unlimited data sub from 9mobile for 50yrs.
I can't afford to miss NL after death.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Idango(m): 12:53am On Aug 11, 2017
smartty68:
The father wants to use the walking stick on the other side, probably thinks there's life after dead in the other realm.

So life after death is a Blackman thing ?
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 5:00am On Aug 11, 2017
what makes you think so
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Cultist son
U wan use ur papa do juju abi
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by joycluv: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
What of his money?
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
If you still think that walking stick is ordinary then maybe you've not met real rich igbo men.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by michaelwestern(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
smartty68:

This is very shallow and shows that you have inferiority complex.

So only black people believe that there is life after death

Incase you don't know, there are billions of white Christians, Muslims and others who believe in life after death. And there are also Nigerians who don't believe in it.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Hahahahaha
NCANTaskForce:
shocked
It's what he will use against Afonja skull miners
Wise man
unserious someborri like u ar cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.