Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? (64354 Views)

Can You Tell The Correct Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Etizz: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
number 4, his knife is missing from d table.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
No no one heard her shout or heard any scuffle abii
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by clevadani: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Number 1
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Tbeiz: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMPhoenix:
It's a women's rest room, but the only woman there still has her knife on her table, and it's obvious the murder weapon is a knife.

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

2 clearly has his knife on his table.

I can't really tell if 1 has his knife because his back is in my line of sight to where his knife should be.

4 though, no knife, his shirt is improperly tucked probably as a result of a struggle and a rushed dress up to leave the rest room, red shirt possibly to conceal blood stains, and his table is the only one with just a seat not to mention that it's questionably close to the toilet door.

70% 4, 30% 1.

My thoughts exactly. I also think he has a scratch on his neck, probably from the struggle as well.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Bestman111(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
By their faces, u shall know them, no 4 stone face already madec him a prime suspect.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's number 1....others are busy came for food he came on a mission
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Who posted this riddle? We have had enough already, kindly provide the murderer
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Tizbid(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
She ommitted suicide grin
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by greatman247(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
No 3 killed her. I mean the lady in hijab Cos most killers comes in religion as cover up for crimes and most especially they use ladies dis days cos police hardly suspect those, they feel only Men have the capacity to commit crimes. But what man can do woman can do better they say. My observations though.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
omerta07:

Its unarguably no.4
2 is on on table for 2 with more dishes. Check other tables for 2, they got two knives. Th waiter just picked the second cup. For those saying the waiter. There are clearly 4 options. The waiter is not part of the options.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by psalmistkakah(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
4 his clothes. Looks rough.. And blood stain on his neck
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Toyorsih:

You will make a good detective that's if you are not one already
To add to your point, looks like 4 got a scratch on his neck during the murder attempt... Most likely to be 4
don't be too sure 2 is on a table for 2 with more dishes.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by piagetskinner(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
white walkers killed her
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
3 conceiling the wound

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
hinograce:
thinking deeper d killer might not be in the room any longer. if such a crime is committed he or she ll definitely not sit down. taking a closer look at the door of the cafe. it looks open and two sits are empty meaning d killer might have taken his or her leave as soon as d crime was committed
there are 4 options!
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by TheEminentLaity: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na wa o ... You see allakubaru woman there and you still dey ask grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by lsoul: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin all of una fail am, d killer isn't there.
the killer has left the bar. no logical killer will kill someone and still remain there to eat.

eat there and to what? he has left the scene

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by nnokwa042(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
jeamie:
It's 1 undecided
Because we can't see his face grin
the boko woman with hijab
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by fatherAbraam(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's definitely 4.....blood stain on his neck and missing knife
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by ysyowel(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
2, 3 and 4 jointly killed her

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by slyd90(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
na OP kill am grin grin
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by jeamie(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
nnokwa042:
the boko woman with hijab
I'm not there o
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Armstrong005: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
I think the artist is the killer here...
Y'all think about it.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by sircrabo: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wait, let me check the CCTV footage
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by DarkRebel69: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheSonOfMark never fails in arrogating the epithet "e-detective" to himself, so perhaps he can help blow this mystery to smithereens.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by dapsoneh: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMPhoenix:
It's a women's rest room, but the only woman there still has her knife on her table, and it's obvious the murder weapon is a knife.

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

I can't really tell if 1 has his knife because his back is in my line of sight to where his knife should be.

4 though, no knife, his shirt is improperly tucked probably as a result of a struggle and a rushed dress up to leave the rest room, red shirt possibly to conceal blood stains, and his table is the only one with just a seat not to mention that it's questionably close to the toilet door.

70% 4, 30% 1.
no 4 is holding his knife
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by DarkRebel69: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMPhoenix:

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

70% 4, 30% 1.

Fine analysis. This runs parallel to what I had in mind.

Although it would be utmostly fool-hardy of a criminal to still be found loitering within the vicinity of a crime he/she has just committed. Since it's an open-ended puzzle, I guess it's logical to conclude as well that the killer has long deserted the crime-scene.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Phi001(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
All these online CSIs should carry their skills to the Nigerian Police...me, I'm neither Batman nor Barry Allen...

Last last, killers don't stick around for champagne after a job well done...
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
it is not me oooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by BAILMONEY: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
I CAN SIGHT DEOLS THERE grin
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by adizgal(f): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
The waiter is d killer
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by davillian(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
The woman that was killed was not even in in restaurant.
The clothes and the hijab dint match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours / Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.