Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? (64376 Views)

Can You Tell The Correct Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by blessedweapon(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na sango strike am grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by emeogbo: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na the female Boko killed her

6 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by JoshMedia: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
4 or 1
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by chynie: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
winkCT
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by expertman(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by lukotony(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
I'm coming
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by ShitHead(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Vigilante

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Danelo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na buhari kill am
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by DaniDani(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's either shekau or Fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
The killer is the waiter

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
No 4 because there is no knife on his table... Dt Guy na Badt Guy. grin
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by miremoses(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
I think she committed sucide.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by afoo02(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
I'm here to learn....
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by yusasiv(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na 1, na him no get knife on top him table...
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Naijacost22: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
5. The person just left. Hence the door is open

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by HooxJnr(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
No 4, because his shirt is not properly tucked in and he doesn't have his knife on the table like other people eating in restaurant. That is the knife by the side of the dead woman
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Disneylady(f): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
the waiter....but how we want take know the correct and? Op make you tell us oooo
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Generalyemi(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
buhari. killed her
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Iseddy: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's definitely 4. He dropped his own knife close to the corpse.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by hinograce: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
i like ur detective skills however u left out the guy serving....
PMPhoenix:
It's a women's rest room, but the only woman there still has her knife on her table, and it's obvious the murder weapon is a knife.

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

2 clearly has his knife on his table.

I can't really tell if 1 has his knife because his back is in my line of sight to where his knife should be.

4 though, no knife, his shirt is improperly tucked probably as a result of a struggle and a rushed dress up to leave the rest room, red shirt possibly to conceal blood stains, and his table is the only one with just a seat not to mention that it's questionably close to the toilet door.

70% 4, 30% 1.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by naughtyendowed(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
As a detective its definitely 3

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by rahmansanusi: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
I would say it's the lady in hijab cos she was stabbed in the ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by omerta07(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMPhoenix:
It's a women's rest room, but the only woman there still has her knife on her table, and it's obvious the murder weapon is a knife.

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

2 clearly has his knife on his table.

I can't really tell if 1 has his knife because his back is in my line of sight to where his knife should be.

4 though, no knife, his shirt is improperly tucked probably as a result of a struggle and a rushed dress up to leave the rest room, red shirt possibly to conceal blood stains, and his table is the only one with just a seat not to mention that it's questionably close to the toilet door.

70% 4, 30% 1.

Its unarguably no.4
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
the woman on jihab, The only woman that can access female rest room at that time. All other customers are male.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Hembelembe: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's the Moslem woman, she might have arrive the restaurant with a spare knife, look closely her handbag is open.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
OliliGp:
Hi Nairalander grin grin

It’s time to put your detective cap on.

Let us know who is responsible for the killing in the photo below.

No 3

She isn't eating ando only has a piece of cutlery a'a against a set

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by babfet(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
3 is the killer cos she is nothing eating nor drinking anything so her mission there is not to eat but something else also she she is the only one to enter women toilet without anyone questioning her

5 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by SenatorM(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Number 3 is responsible

Because

She is wearing a Hijab
And she has a bag probably full of bombs and a dagger on her table.

A true muslim woman with no evil intention will not visit a pub.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Andrew3(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours / Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.