Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? (64373 Views)

Can You Tell The Correct Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by MdzoughAdi(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2017
4 is the terrorist
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Cannonleo(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2017
The murder weapon is still at the crime scene and no4 has his knife missing plus improperly dressed obviously a struggle

No 4 is the main culprit
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2017
PMPhoenix:

Still doesn't explain 4's missing knife homie, and when last did you to a restaurant of that sort improperly and raggedly tucked in?
how are we sure 2's shirt is properly tucked in. 4 has his knife in his plate.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Its obvious it is number 3.
Her food plate is empty thereby indicating she didnt eat anything in the store, and if u could look closely at her plate there is somting, Which is the plate was highlighted to aid our search.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by cr7lomo: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Very very funny opinions... grin grin grin...number 2 killed her..the waiter just left his table and took a used glass off his table...his inclusion in that pick is the major clue

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by juvvy: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2017
N° 3 is d killer.

(1).1,2,4 has no view entrance on W.C

(2).1,2,4 is not in d picture DT draws our mind to 3?

(3).The W.C is for women only.

(4).Her plate looks empty bt no cutlery inside it.

(5).She sent the waiter for extra drink to put him out of sight.

(6)After sending d waiter for extra drink she rushed inside n stabbed her wit her cutlery n left it there so there will b no trace of blood wen she comes back wit it.

(7). After killing her she came back to receive the drink from d waiter to take off suspicions off her.

(cool.N°3 is a professional killer.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by francotunsco: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Brilliant contributions. You guyz have really tried. But, no more worries. I just consulted my Oracle now. The Oracle have spoken, she committed suicide by the irresistible urge of 'Asasi'. She is on adulterous mission with the number 4 guy.

See me for your personal spiritual consultations for free...
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by vertueptime: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2017
handsomeclouds:

What difference does it make?

Have u ever had a knife cut? Yes, survived a bomb blast? No, terrorist is a terrorist regardless of religion
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by MrNice001(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2017
lipsrsealed all of suspects
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Tiffbuxas: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2017
PMPhoenix:
It's a women's rest room, but the only woman there still has her knife on her table, and it's obvious the murder weapon is a knife.

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

2 clearly has his knife on his table.

I can't really tell if 1 has his knife because his back is in my line of sight to where his knife should be.

4 though, no knife, his shirt is improperly tucked probably as a result of a struggle and a rushed dress up to leave the rest room, red shirt possibly to conceal blood stains, and his table is the only one with just a seat not to mention that it's questionably close to the toilet door.

70% 4, 30% 1.
my broda forget all dis analysis d ansa is glaring.... She's wearing an hilarious... Which oda proof do you need...... Lol may Allah have mercy on dis comment
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by maj007(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Number 3 is responsible

Because

She is wearing a Hijab,
She looks Hausa-Fulani,
She has a bag probably full of bombs and a dagger on her table.

A true muslim woman with no evil intention will not visit a pub.
Moreover as a woman, only her can go into the female restroom without suspicion from Numbers 2 and 4 who have good visual access to it.

Besides; most ISIS and Boko Haram attacks are carried out by hijabed women.

Seriously !!!!!!!

This guy is filled with hate for anything Islam, Hausa and probably Yoruba.

Guy, you need serious spiritual intervention ooooooooo.

Your situation is beyond anything medical / surgical; otherwise i would have recommended a brain transplant.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by kunleyy(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Number 3 is responsible

Because

She is wearing a Hijab,
She looks Hausa-Fulani,
She has a bag probably full of bombs and a dagger on her table.

A true muslim woman with no evil intention will not visit a pub.
Moreover as a woman, only her can go into the female restroom without suspicion from Numbers 2 and 4 who have good visual access to it.

Besides; most ISIS and Boko Haram attacks are carried out by hijabed women.

please what's wrong in a Muslim lady going to the restaurant??....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by vickthourh(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2017
man 4 should be the killer
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2017
vertueptime:

Have u ever had a knife cut? Yes, survived a bomb blast? No, terrorist is a terrorist regardless of religion
But she didn't survive it here. Well I get your point.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by bravejoel(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Boko haram
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by hugoboss36(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2017
PMPhoenix:
It's a women's rest room, but the only woman there still has her knife on her table, and it's obvious the murder weapon is a knife.

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

I can't really tell if 1 has his knife because his back is in my line of sight to where his knife should be.

4 though, no knife, his shirt is improperly tucked probably as a result of a struggle and a rushed dress up to leave the rest room, red shirt possibly to conceal blood stains, and his table is the only one with just a seat not to mention that it's questionably close to the toilet door.

70% 4, 30% 1.
Guy,thumbs up..ur analysises...98%...correct..
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by proff010: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2017
did anybody died?
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by bannykel: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2017
PMPhoenix:

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

70% 4, 30% 1.
Respect bro (U nailed it)
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by freshinko: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2017
Na dem truly killed her. shocked
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by gowaga68: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2017
PMPhoenix:

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

70% 4, 30% 1.
nice analysis, what do you think of number two having double chairs, double plate and if not mistaken double knife?
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by frenzydilz(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2017
D33VA:

You should join the Nigerian police force.
You have all it takes undecided
Lol...thanks cheesy
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Rolly22(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2017
FOWOSHERE01:
The person know Him or Her self

As simple as that my brother
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by jjcforfake(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2017
OliliGp:
Hi Nairalander grin grin

It’s time to put your detective cap on.

Let us know who is responsible for the killing in the photo below.

Number 4 has something like a blood stain on his neck......or the killer escaped because the door of the restaurant is open
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by comodo: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2017
3 killed her, picked up 4's knife on her way out as a cover up. Its women's washroom after all. Crime scenes are not as straightforward as it seems.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Boyooosa(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2017
campusflavour:
Muslims are... Peaceful. But I think she is the killer
ur suspect might have disguised in female attire so as to have access to female WC you know... i suspect you are the killer because u r a Religious Bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by JikanBaura(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin OP why draw a dead women and what us to pick out her killer in the second picture you created.... OP na you kill her grin
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Thobiy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
PMPhoenix:

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

70% 4, 30% 1.
I support you, the number 4 using two hand to eat
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by NwaGodl1000(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
1 is the killer since there is no presence of knife on his table rather he dropped it after stabing the lady at the lobby
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Still can't believe you guys are still struggling with this when it's quite glaring no 3 is the killer.

I will explain all details when you quote me. smiley
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Uzyvicks(f): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
It's 4,where is his knife
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by graceapadija: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2017
I think the killer is No 1,although others are suspect, but if you think closely, it's only No 1 that all what He does no one can explain because He back us, so we don't know if He still have his knife or not and besides, he put on a face cap and a glasses (shade) . This two objects are what a criminal Will use in such situation. While others still have their knives and using them as a distraction from real criminal, my take is that No 1 is the murderer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by nuelyoyo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
OliliGp:
Hi Nairalander grin grin

It’s time to put your detective cap on.

Let us know who is responsible for the killing in the photo below.

No 2 is the killer coz the same knife on his table is found close to the dead body.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours / Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.