Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,759 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] (36203 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Romancelanders Knock Knock Challenge 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Draei: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
moment of truth, did anyone of em look appalling to u?
#tbh, I guess ¼ of that list does it for me.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

now you talking cheesy

its your old buddy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so......?

LOL, Oya edit the post. grin

Do you actually like her or is it for the sake of the contest?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Harkindeylee(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chai... I dn miss
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Draei:
Crap! those idiots won luckily, NyteNyte mahn.
aii fam.. Wack match dou
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by michealabm: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
match me too
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, Oya edit the post. grin

Do you actually like her or is it for the sake of the contest?

lol

well lets just say shes one of my 28 nl crushes

but its mainly for the contest

wait o this question aiint relevant na

abi are there diff strategies of wooing her which dpends on my reason for wanting to woo her
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by optional1(f): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lolz

SINZ:

Almost every nigga here wants to woo you, whats the secret?

haba which one is almost every nigga here....

Well the secret is sambisa forest courtesy of shekau and my nigeria dad robosky....
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

well lets just say shes one of my 28 nl crushes

but its mainly for the contest

wait o this question aiint relevant na

abi are there diff strategies of wooing her which dpends on my reason for wanting to woo her

Not at all, well since it's for the contest sake, hit me up at dawn tomorrow. Let's see how to get you that lass.

Key points of note :

*She's feminazi. Even though she may not like to admit it.
*She loves sex and isn't shy to discuss it as long as it's not too overboard
*She's a big fan of movies. "Designated Survivor" specifically. She loves the series.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
People really this jobless�?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:
Lolz

haba which one is almost every nigga here....

Well the secret is sambisa forest courtesy of shekau and my nigeria dad robosky....

Come on, don't be shy to admit it.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by EmyLeo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
SINZ:

Hailings boss..

Respect man!!. Maximum..

#4real, your analysis was really on point bro,nice one.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
SINZ:

Not at all, well since it's for the contest sake, hit me up at dawn tomorrow. Let's see how to get you that lass.

Key points of note :

*She's feminazi. Even though she may not like to admit it.
*She loves sex and isn't shy to discuss it as long as it's not too overboard
*She's a big fan of movies. "Designated Survivor" specifically. She loves the series.

i knew you were the fvcking dude to meet for this cheesy cheesy

seriously now do you run some dating shiiii online or even offline?.......

And ermm points noted

though i beg to differ on the 2nd *
maybe then she liked sex (or rather liked to talk sex) but i aiint so sure now,.............trust me when i say i know her a little cos i used to see her and her ranchy comments with me main account then

recently though her comments never carry or in any little way potray sex shiiiiiii..............bae appears to have changed esp after that saga that happened with her and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

would still hit you up 2mao sha

#the boss cheesy
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
EmyLeo:

Respect man!!. Maximum..

#4real, your analysis was really on point bro,nice one.

Thanks alot, sir. I'm humbled.

#NuffRespect to you too cool

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 12:02am On Aug 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i knew you were the fvcking dude to meet for this cheesy cheesy

seriously now do you run some dating shiiii online or even offline?.......

And ermm points noted

though i beg to differ on the 2nd *
maybe then she liked sex (or rather liked to talk sex) but i aiint so sure now,.............trust me when i say i know her a little cos i used to see her and her ranchy comments with me main account then

recently though her comments never carry or in any little way potray sex shiiiiiii..............bae appears to have changed esp after that saga that happened with her and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

would still hit you up 2mao sha

#the boss cheesy

LOL..

Good night, my fav Kenyan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by optional1(f): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2017
SINZ:

Come on, don't be shy to admit it.
time to sleep

good morning

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2017
ashewoboy:

i have been checking my mail like uncountable times to check whether the gorgeous sk arlett has replied my message buh "no," she hasn't. c'mon, let's talk in private. let me hear your croaky voice"cheesy. when a lady has croaky voice, it's usually sexycheesy.

lol...I dey come cheesy
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by khristal87(m): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2017
New on this thread, let me grab a sit
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by benque: 3:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Join Africans Connect whatsapp group where you get to meet people from around Africa, chat and share ideas, play games, discuss trending topics and have fun. Warning this group is always active so remember to mute.

https://chat(dot)whatsapp.com/JA69N0TPvxHAt1AybZJ2T7

copy and paste then Change (dot) to .
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by luminouz(m): 3:24am On Aug 12, 2017
benque:
Join Africans Connect whatsapp group where you get to meet people from around Africa, chat and share ideas, play games, discuss trending topics and have fun. Warning this group is always active so remember to mute.

https://chat(dot)whatsapp.com/JA69N0TPvxHAt1AybZJ2T7

copy and paste then Change (dot) to .
Don't derail d thread...Òdè!!!!
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by McBrooklyn(m): 3:25am On Aug 12, 2017
Who make ah woo ooo?? cheesy
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by rawpadgin(m): 4:32am On Aug 12, 2017
Draei:

#tbh, I guess ¼ of that list does it for me.
OK, cool

from my screen, they don't look like people that are ready for a serious relationship

they look like the 'chop & clean mouth' kinda girls
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by wristbangle: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2017
optional1:

did you say you don't have crush

What about strewberry abi blackberry you sent pm to and she/he opened your yansh last night....

Better call her out and woo her, lets know your intention next..

She has acknowledged my intention already cool
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2017
jboy73:
People really this jobless�?
they are just having harmless fun.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by ritababe(f): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2017
rawpadgin:
didn't u clicked on the link?
Dem look like children Wen nor form well for belle
Where are my manners!
The name's lucky
Most of ur threads are about edo state, are u from there?

nobody is ugly, and yes am from Edo state.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by rawpadgin(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2017
ritababe:

good morning

didn't said they are uglee.
they look too young, from their looks, they are not mature enough for a serious relationship

precisely where in Edo state are u from?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by rawpadgin(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2017
ritababe:

good morning

they look too young, from their looks, they are not mature enough for a serious relationship

just curious
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Earthquake1: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2017
smiley
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by ritababe(f): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2017
rawpadgin:
good morning

BC
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro pls look for that lucky girl before Sunday.
bumbae is nt showing up. Me i will pick another one ooo
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2017
rawpadgin:
are these the best u could come up with?

please, link a brother up with a beautiful & mature looking lady..... not all these that look like what u give to ur kids wen u tell them grandma died
jesus! Hahahahahahahha bro u wicked ooo...
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Cc. Naijaboiy
i wanna pick Laveda not bumbae...
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

they are just having harmless fun.
i think u are d one i have been searchin for...

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.