Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney (18200 Views)

Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney by EmagNig(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney by EmagNig(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney by Ever8054: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
it didn't make me nutty and honey..iam rather irritated I swear...

8 Likes

Re: This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney by BabaRamota1980: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
My kind of @$$....see the girth on her waist.
Eni maku pade eni ma pa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Why is she keeping her leg in such a weird position? Is it a deformity?
BTW her hips are lovely in shape and size but definitely not massive.
Re: This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney by adexdon(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
My kind of @$$....see the girth on her waist.
Eni maku pade eni ma pa!

baba ramota I salute u
Re: This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney by press005: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Beckino:
Why is she keeping her leg in such a weird position? Is it a deformity?

BTW her hips are lovely in shape and size but definitely not massive.

can i see urs? kiss kiss kiss
Re: This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
press005:

can i see urs? kiss kiss kiss

Nope. Sowi.
Re: This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney by mofeoluwadassah: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
ok
Re: This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney by odoguma(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? / For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.