Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,745 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

He's Afraid Of The Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Afraid Of The Future (595 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He's Afraid Of The Future by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 11, 2017
What's up guy, pls i nid ur help vry urgently bro, u remember d girl i told u abt dat tym dat I promised I will marry, well I broke up with her few days ago cuz I discovered that we are not on d same page in almost everything, pls do u think there will b any future consequences for d brkn promise?

A friend sent this to me, pls guys help us out
Re: He's Afraid Of The Future by MissRaine69(f): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2017
People and superstitions this "friend" of yours is worried that he realised potential future issues in the present? What's there to worry about but to move on? There is nothing to help with except to get with on with life and learn from mistakes.
And be less superstitious that frees the mind from unnecessary burden.
Re: He's Afraid Of The Future by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
People and superstitions this "friend" of yours is worried that he realised potential future issues in the present? What's there to worry about but to move on? There is nothing to help with except to get with on with life and learn from mistakes.
And be less superstitious that frees the mind from unnecessary burden.
Thanks, I pray he understands

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Pitied In This Situation. / Pastor Adeboye Is A Better Kisser Than Most Nigerian Guys. True Or False? / My Relationship/my Cheating Ex Story Exclusively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.