Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses (19748 Views)

Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by ivandragon: 3:49am On Aug 11, 2017
B’Haram attacks Adamawa, kills scores, destroys 60 houses

Many people were feared dead on Thursday in a fresh attack by Boko Haram Islamists on Ghumbili community in the Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa State .

The attack comes a few days after a similar incident in neighbouring Mildu village in the local government , where seven people were killed by the insurgents .

Confirming the attack , the Chairman of Madagali Local Government Council , Mr . Yusuf Muhammed , told the News Agency of Nigeria that the attack lasted from 11pm on Wednesday to 3 am on Thursday .

He said that the jihadists burnt no fewer than 60 houses and looted foodstuffs.

“ They looted foodstuffs, killed livestock and burnt the village completely ,” he stated.

Muhammed said that the exact number of the dead and the injured people had yet to be ascertained and that villagers who escaped the attack were currently taking refuge at Gulak , the headquarters of the council .

But the spokesman for the Police Command in Adamawa State , Mr . Othman Abubakar , who also confirmed the attack , said no life was lost .

He , however , said that houses were destroyed in the attack – the latest in a string of deadly blows on mainly soft targets in Nigeria ’s troubled North - East.

Speaking on the development, the Executive Chairman of the Adamawa State Emergency Management Agency , Mr . Haruna Furo , said that only one person was killed and that many houses were destroyed .

Boko Haram appears to have raised its onslaught in recent weeks in its eight - year bloody insurgency that has claimed thousands of lives .

http://punchng.com/bharam-attacks-adamawa-kills-scores-destroys-60-houses/
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Ratello: 3:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Can peace ever reign in the North? No! This is because they have spilled innocent blood in the past and these innocent ones are crying against that cursed land for vengeance I am talking on the angle of authority mind you. Boko Haram will continue to kill unless the killings of innocent Christians up North are stopped and the fundamentalists up there turn over a new leaf. North is practically a land of blood. I rest my case

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by ivandragon: 4:25am On Aug 11, 2017
it is sad that the government continues to use propaganda to put the lives of its citizens in danger just to achieve cheap political goals.

most places the government claims are safe, are far from safe...

despite the callousness, virile criticism of the past & the urgent need to give its deluded apologists & praise chanters something to cheer about, the government should not succumb to the pressure of declaring a victory where there is none.

the war against terror must be methodological, precise, holistic & free of 'political considerations'.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Atiku2019: 4:33am On Aug 11, 2017
sad sad angry sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Jerryojozy(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmm! Some said boko haram has been defeated technically. Buratai where are you? We need explanation on this.

Genius J

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by zombieHUNTER: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2017
How many times will APC "technically" defeat boko haram ?
They should just keep their madness up north

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by ajepako(f): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2017
I have come to notice that Boko Haram attacks become fiercer and more brazen when Buhari is out of the country and Osinbajo is acting as president..

Is it just me or my imagination that is is a calculated move to discredit a southern Christian?

Let's hope I am wrong sha ...

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Buratai is busy doing press ups and taking selfies grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by IllegalMoney: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin grin

Boko Haram Awon ti 72 Virgins

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Tonymexes: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2017
It seems each the military makes unnecessary boasts,these beasts become more daring and vicious.They just released a video of aerial bombardments and now this....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by ShineuEye: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2017
ajepako:
I have come to notice that Boko Haram attacks become fiercer and more brazen when Buhari is out of the country and Osinbajo is acting as president..

Is it just me or my imagination that is is a calculated move to discredit a southern Christian?

I noticed same thing too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by IllegalMoney: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2017
ajepako:

U are not wrong,

Boko Haram is a creation of the Northern Oligarchs, they are funding Boko Haram to destabilize any Government not in their good books, they frustrated GEJ Government, then cooled down under Buhari, and now they have woken up again under Osibanjo.
Their plan to impose JIHAD across Nigeria is Dead On Arrival (D.O.A)
Boko Haram is a creation of the North and their allied evil axis countries in the middle East

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2017
ajepako:

You are not wrong.

All of a sudden the so called Nigerian army has become weak and clueless.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by greatiyk4u(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Nawa. Ooooo

Different figures from different people

Boko Haram is back even before October 1

Think about tthis deeply

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by massinola(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2017
I want to ask ohh, which Bokoharam has Federal government been fighting? A clear look at the situation seems as if the people that have been killed within the 2years of Mohammed Buhari are far greater than the people killed between 2009 to 2014. What's going on my people? Could this be karma?
This reminds me of the saying “a man that teaches his son how to suck blood should realize that one day, there will be no more blood to suck, then his (the father's) blood will be the alternative.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by magoo10(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2017
boko haram is a means by which the north is saying they want their caliphate.buhari the dullard supported them including most of their elites and I ask again who is deceiving who?
for peace in Nigeria conduct referendum for us to go our ways .
Dissolution of Nigeria is the option .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by CARLOSZ: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2017
I think the spaces for FTC and STC can be monetized for at least for 200-500 naira per spot.

It can generate revenue for our jobless first commenters (no insults intended)

This is how it can be done.

*when a person indicates interest in advertising on the spot, they agree on a price while the first commenter quotes the sponsored post, that way a first commenter can be making between 1-3k daily on NL (without tax)

What do you all think?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by speezyWears: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2017
This pipu and heinous crimes.... sha

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by richidinho(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2017
bad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Mac2016(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by KayDEAN(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Caustics: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by bellotaofeek: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2017
BHT again ? By the time everyone goes on their own . Lets see if you will continue to be killing your Arewa ppl . Animals them !

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by menwongo(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Please how much is kidney in Dubai currently?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Earthquake1: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by three: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2017
The same Boko Haram?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by XaviDayo(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2017
And some APC cows will tell us the Buhari is working. ..

APC holds the record for the party that squandered it's goodwill in less than a year of coming to power.

By the time PDP oust the cows...it will take them another 50 years before they win the presidential elections again. Awon oponu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by mayorkyzo: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by RottenTomato: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Buhari, u will suffer! angry

RottenTomato has spoken!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG / Stealing Same As Corruption, Lawyers Tell Jonathan / Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.