Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program (112197 Views)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018- Lagos island / Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DanielsParker(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2018
practice questions were included in the mail.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by MKKO: 8:02pm On May 13, 2018
erimakosamuel:
But what's happening na..y haven't we gotten invite....make dem no allow thunder locate them oh.....abi dem don do jugu jugu like access bank....... Fidelity was plain,simple,straight forward and open.....wondering y some employer decide to torment applicants
are u [yet to attain] 26yrs?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 13, 2018
MKKO:

are u [yet to attain] 26yrs?
A year older last month
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Skevin: 8:48pm On May 13, 2018
Please, is there anybody whose year of birth is 1991 or later and got the invite? My reason for asking is because I know as a fact that most corporations, most especially banks consider only the year of birth without regards to the month and day of birth when it comes to recruitment. For instance, a person born on 31/12/1991 will be considered 27 although he/she is still 26 and a person born just a day later, 01/01/1992 will be considered 26. It's quite unfortunate but that's the way their system is programmed. However, I have been thinking that since this recruitment started last year, atleast people born in 1991 should be considered.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2018
Skevin:
Please, is there anybody whose year of birth is 1991 or later and got the invite? My reason for asking is because I know as a fact that most corporations, most especially banks consider only the year of birth without regards to the month and day of birth when it comes to recruitment. For instance, a person born on 31/12/1991 will be considered 27 although he/she is still 26 and a person born just a day later, 01/01/1992 will be considered 26. It's quite unfortunate but that's the way their system is programmed. However, I have been thinking that since this recruitment started last year, atleast people born in 1991 should be considered.
Don't do any permutations as regards Stanbic GTP...their recruitment process isn't always fair... Have met the minimum requirements since 2015 till date..applied every year since then the best I got was online test invite in 2016 after that no reply again... pass or fail. It takes grace of God/luck to get an invite from them not just you meeting their requirements.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 13, 2018
DivineKayy:

Don't do any permutations as regards Stanbic GTP...their recruitment process isn't always fair... Have met the minimum requirements since 2015 till date..applied every year since then the best I got was online test invite in 2016 after that no reply again... pass or fail. It takes grace of God/luck to get an invite from them not just you meeting their requirements.
So,what you are saying now is dat...no more test invite.....chai.......am not a lazy Nigeria youth....I need job fa
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2018
erimakosamuel:

So,what you are saying now is dat...no more test invite.....chai.......am not a lazy Nigeria youth....I need job fa
Not at all... They might still send... But in the end some people even though they meets the minimum requirements won't get the test invite.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 13, 2018
DivineKayy:

Not at all... They might still send... But in the end some people even though they meets the minimum requirements won't get the test invite.
But y....isn't that unfair
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 13, 2018
DivineKayy:

This is the main reason y youths in Nigeria engage in criminal activities.....someone is applying for job and no response or they didn't even send reject mail..........if I carry gun enter stanbic they will say am a hoodlum.....they won't understand the pressure I have gone tru....same hoodlum who passed the university with 2:1 and applied for job and they have been bouncing him up and down......God my case dey Your hand...am tired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2018
erimakosamuel:

But y....isn't that unfair
It is... I know for a fact that they don't take graduates from state universities...y i don't understand.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 13, 2018
DivineKayy:

It is... I know for a fact that they don't take graduates from state universities...y i don't understand.

But i grad from a federal university...... Nawa oh
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2018
erimakosamuel:

But am I grad from a federal university...... Nawa oh
You stand a chance then... If they still intend to invite more people... keep praying
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 13, 2018
DivineKayy:

You stand a chance then... If they still intend to invite more people... keep praying

I applied since last year September oh....and some people have resumed work..... God may your will be done...........me I know am not lazy tho
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by teaana: 7:53am On May 14, 2018
Pls is there any one with 2.2 who got the test invite
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by skbabz1: 4:38pm On May 14, 2018
DanielsParker:

May 19, Sat.
was it the same email address that sent the biodata or it was a different one?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DanielsParker(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2018
skbabz1:

was it the same email address that sent the biodata or it was a different one?

let me check.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 14, 2018
20- 22
erimakosamuel:

What is your age range
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Yeoja: 8:02pm On May 14, 2018
Hello DanielsParker,
Please your exam for saturday in Abuja is it also for 2:30pm? I got an invite for friday but won’t be able to make it then so i need to know if it is thesame time.
Thank you
DanielsParker:

let me check.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DanielsParker(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2018
Yeoja:
Hello DanielsParker,
Please your exam for saturday in Abuja is it also for 2:30pm? I got an invite for friday but won’t be able to make it then so i need to know if it is thesame time.
Thank you
good evening, my venue is Port Harcourt, 4pm
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Emanus: 10:37pm On May 14, 2018
Mine is Abuja, 3pm on Saturday. I am still contemplating if I Wil attend self
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DanielsParker(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2018
Emanus:

why? you don't stay close?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 8:32am On May 15, 2018
Emanus:
imagine and people are begging to get an invite....and u are doing shakara here.......kai....let me stop here before I say what am not suppose to say
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by horlumightyy(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2018
erimakosamuel:
imagine and people are begging to get an invite....and u are doing shakara here.......kai....let me stop here before I say what am not suppose to say
Lol, baba calm down. Am sure he has his reasons for contemplating. Those of us that didn't get invite should just hope for better days ahead
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by kingkuntaval: 10:01am On May 15, 2018
I got the bio-update email, but haven't received the exam invite email, has anyone contacted them?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Oiyza: 11:15am On May 15, 2018
M scheduled for Saturday 19th may all the best fam
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Shezkid: 12:52pm On May 15, 2018
A friend of mine also got an invite but he's asking if putting on suit is really compulsory??
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2018
Shezkid:
A friend of mine also got an invite but he's asking if putting on suit is really compulsory??
For test...its not
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Shezkid: 2:12pm On May 15, 2018
DivineKayy:

For test...its not

Thanks
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by horlumightyy(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2018
I just heard this information from a staff that works at stanbic, he told me the reason why some were not invited was because of age limit. He said if you have clocked 26 and above before the bio-data was sent out then you won't receive an invite.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2018
horlumightyy:
I just heard this information from a staff that works at stanbic, he told me the reason why some were not invited was because of age limit. He said if you have clocked 26 and above before the bio-data was sent out then you won't receive an invite.
Bro I am 100% sure there are people that are still between 22-25years, 2.1, fed uni/private uni who still did not get an invite. I was once in that category.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by horlumightyy(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2018
That was why i said "some". Issues could also range from making errors while filling the bio-data and so on. The reason why i brought it up was that, stanbic claimed the age limit is 26 but even if you just clocked 26 this year aslong as you celebrated your birthday before bio-data update, then you won't get an invite
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2018
horlumightyy:
That was why i said "some". Issues could also range from making errors while filling the bio-data and so on. The reason why i brought it up was that, stanbic claimed the age limit is 26 but even if you just clocked 26 this year aslong as you celebrated your birthday before bio-data update, then you won't get an invite
They started bio data ish just last year...they don they chop people eyes since...even with the bio data form, R u saying I will input my name, address, school or grade incorrectly...nah....dont make excuses for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants / Job Library 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.