Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Mike Adenuga Beats Aliko Dangote On Yearly Net Worth With The Increase Of $2.7b - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga Beats Aliko Dangote On Yearly Net Worth With The Increase Of $2.7b (1567 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Google Fined $2.7b For Deliberately Demoting Competitors On Their Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Adenuga Beats Aliko Dangote On Yearly Net Worth With The Increase Of $2.7b by Kingsirko(f): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2017
A Nigerian Billionaire 'Mike Adenuga' was recorded by Forbes Magazine to have earned an increase of $2.7 billion to $5.8 billion in his net worth after the 2016 round up of his income on December 31. According to Forbes, they said no other African billionaire added more than $1 billion to his or her net worth.

Mike Adenuga has been making real cash from Nigerian Oil and also a Telecom Tycoon.

Aliko Dangote , The African richest man is a well Nigerian who has been making money from so many diversity of money growing businesses. Has many industries in different state in Nigeria producing so many things and earns alot from it but was not able to make a profit such as the level Mike Adenuga last year rather he decreased. Aliko was recorded to have decreased by $5 billion. He worth $25 billion in the year 2014 but after 2016 round up he worth $12.4 billion. The fact still remain despite his loss he was still ranked as the richest in Africa and still unbeaten.......

Culled From:_ http://www.airinformations.com/2017/01/mike-adenuga-beats-aliko-dangote-on.html

Re: Mike Adenuga Beats Aliko Dangote On Yearly Net Worth With The Increase Of $2.7b by duvo: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Oga ooooo
Re: Mike Adenuga Beats Aliko Dangote On Yearly Net Worth With The Increase Of $2.7b by Livebygrace: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Great men of our time...I will join you people soon.
Re: Mike Adenuga Beats Aliko Dangote On Yearly Net Worth With The Increase Of $2.7b by SOFTENGR: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2017
These are my boys.

Aliko n Mike are my boys.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Marketing Strategies For Growing A Profitable Business As An Entrepreneur / My Bread Has Odour / Why Do ATM Have Expiration Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.