Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person (582 Views)

My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person / My Boss Is Not Treating Me Like Others / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person by leavegoodbehind(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please I need a matured advice, I have work with this my boss for over ten years, He is arrogant, a pretender, live a fake life, lies too much by saying that he has no secret, he think he has monopoly of knowledge, he think d world rest on his shoulder,, very strict and does not forgive, an extreme perfectionist, very meticulous, detail in every matter and very impatient, as a result of this his wife ran away, his children ran away also, some staffs resign, but he is now begging me no to throw in d towel like others, we are into importation business and Estate business only and we are doing well, the salary is very poor not that he has no money to pay salary, e.g d wife that ran away with d children took three hundred million cash before running away , the most painful aspect is that I do d whole thing, manage d Estate and d importation and market d goods , handle d computer as well as all d paper work as my Boss is an analogue person. he live in high brow area, with 6 Exotic cars but d company has no car at all, at time we use Okada to deliver goods to customers , while I live in one room.
Pls my qualifications is NCE in Accounting , If there is any well u can help to employ me I will be an asset to ur company as d experienced is there, thank u all.
Re: My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person by samebony1: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
If your Boss is that bad, how come you have spent 10 years working with him.
Me thinks you are the problem
Re: My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin shocked grin

Your story is too salty,
With too much maggi.

Lies!!!

Especially the part where you said the wife & children ran away with #300,000 000 cash.

Is she related to Dezieni Allison Madueke

The salary is poor & you didn't see any reason to resign for the past ten years

Truth be told,
With this kind of story line void of truth, but full of exergerations, I honestly think getting a sane person's pity to show you kindness is dead on arrival.

Pls, ask Lai Mohammed to mentor you on how to set up make believe stories next time.

(1) (Reply)

Crocodile Monitor Lizard Caught Alive / 10 Things Africa Has Given The World (coffee And Jollof On The List) / New E-taxi Company Launches In Portharcourt. CEETY TAXI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.