Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup (27481 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? / Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit? / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by YourWife(f): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Team Neutral tongue

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Damfostopper(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
When a lady runs out of cosmetics, the next thing you will see as their update will be "Make up free day" .
Sister calm down... We know all these things!....ur make up kit has finished

5 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Philinho(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
some looks like molded idol
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by marooh: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
What always trying to look at mirror grin

But makeup no be only for face oo?

Even cucumber need make up
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by divineRx(f): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Zeze06:
True
yea
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Luckygurl(f): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lolzzz
The first point though grin

Remember few months ago I was to be amongst the committee of friends for the bride during her traditional wedding.
I kept my face for the make up artist to do her job and lawd!! I didn't recognize myself when she was done.
I spent time looking at myself in the mirror to see the good side of her work but what I kept seeing was an unknown stranger.

I didn't even consult anybody, just walked up to the bathroom and washed everything off. I carried my face like that for the event.

I can't come and kill myself Biko.
Makeup is something I admire on others but if it comes to me, it becomes a no go area.

5 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by AmazingM: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
With my light make up, I am good to go. There's no time wearing heavy makeup, I don't even know how to do it. If you don't like me as simple as I am with my light makeup, please shift let others have space. Lol... After all, who masquerade-like heavy makeup epp?

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by AmazingM: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Luckygurl:
Lolzzz

Remember few months ago I was to be amongst the committee of friends for the bride during her traditional wedding.
I kept my face for the make up artist to do her job and lawd!! I didn't recognize myself when she was done.
I spent time looking at myself in the mirror to see the good side of her work but what I kept seeing was an unknown stranger.

I didn't even consult anybody, just walked up to the bathroom and washed everything off. I carried my face like that for the event.

Makeup is something I admire on others but if it comes to me, it becomes a no go area.
Aunty are you sure? Especially when you said you washed off the makeup and went for the wedding like that. Ok oo, kwatinue.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by pweetiedee(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
mspee:
You will see so many team natural on this thread... undecided Natural online, a well-cemented face offline tongue

no mind them
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by elopico: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jisos... d second pishure yaff kill me
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Sermwell(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
VampireeM:
I can't remember the last time I wore makeup. #teamnatural wink
Let's see your natural face or you are lying grin
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Luckygurl(f): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
AmazingM:
Aunty are you sure? Especially when you said you washed off the makeup and went for the wedding like that. Ok oo, kwatinue.

Lol
Sure

Unless we're talking powder and foundation here.
The bride paid for the make up so when she saw the bare face, she was angry.
I had to then touch up with my foundation and powder. The other girls around had this 'are you alright' look around me but mehnnn! I needed to be comfortable.

Eff what they were thinking

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by pweetiedee(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
AmazingM:
With my light make up, I am good to go. There's no time wearing heavy makeup, I don't even know how to do it. If you don't like me as simple as I am with my light makeup, please shift let others have space. Lol... After all, who masquerade-like heavy makeup epp?

lol...all those contour, highlight etc I no sabi.
But I love mascara and lipstick(pink) when I'm in d mood for makeup.

My sis is still teaching me how to draw "perfect brow"

But I don't think there are girls who can't go out without make up sha.
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by mandyuno: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
No 1 pix thou..
grin
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by seangy4konji: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
pics or you can shove it you know d rest.
VampireeM:
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Thobiy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Team#Naturalbeauty
I love this smiley smiley smiley
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Thobiy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
VampireeM:
are you saying the truth
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Thobiy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
WiredLeggings:
I don't wear makeup.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Thobiy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Shortyy:
BORING
What boring
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Thobiy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
MadCow1:
You can't wipe sweat from your face with a handkerchief like normal people do..

Always dabbing like Pogba. grin
Yea, it get stain
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Thobiy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
jashar:
grin grin grin

see as bad belle wan spoil market for some...

but why do most guys end up toasting the lady with 'too much' make- up?
You can tell us
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by 1Sharon(f): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Luckygurl:
Lolzzz

grin
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by YoShawtee(f): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
ActionsShure:
Ugly gals use make up to sleep Too many ugly gals on snapchat Badoo Insta Fb Always filtering dia pix Ugly fools
It's like they've deceived this guy before :-D
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by jashar(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thobiy:
You can tell us

i don't know ooo... i'm not a dude na...
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Greatzeus(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Girls be sticking to make up like it's everlasting life grin
But when you are beautiful you are beautiful,when you are not undecidedwell even beggar paint on your face can't do sh*t grin
Check out this natural beauty below tongue

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by toragema(f): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Opinionated:
Makeup is awesome. But, a lady who is dependent on makeup is not difficult to identify. It may be that the foundation is too much or your cheeks are overly pink. Hence, most ladies tend to overdo makeup to look pretty and beautiful. Sometimes, ladies may not be aware of the fact that they are wearing too much makeup. These signs shared by Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares signs you are wearing too much makeup.

Your friends don’t recognise you

If your friends cannot recognise you without makeup, it is a serious problem. Makeup can give you confidence, but you should not feel insecure about letting your natural beauty shine.

You cannot stay barefaced

Some ladies cannot leave their homes without makeup. They feel very incomplete and uncomfortable. Hence, most times, when you plan to leave home without makeup, you start applying some concealer to hide your blemishes and eventually go on to do the whole natural makeup.

You are always retouching

If you carry more than three retouch products chances are that you are overdoing your makeup. The maximum you need to carry is compact, lip balm and Kohl.

Your products get exhausted too quickly

With normal usage, your makeup should last for a few months, unless you are reusing a particular lipstick 3-4 times a day. But do your mascaras, foundations, eyeliners finish within a month? You are using makeup excessively for your face.

Your makeup messes up your

Finding makeup smears on your phone and clothes means you didn’t set your makeup well.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/five-signs-wear-much-makeup/

Oriflame products are okey for these so-called'self conscious ladies .Beauty with Oriflame products sticks like a second skin.You dont need retouching or reapplication,you cant use tissue or wipes to remove makeup,you need to use.....its best for brides and actresses who have to reapply over and over again.contact me for more info on 0 8 1 0 6 8 6 1 9 8 3
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Thobiy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
jashar:

i don't know ooo... i'm not a dude na...
but you are a female why wear makeup
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by jashar(f): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thobiy:
but you are a female why wear makeup

where did i say i wear make up?
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Thobiy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
jashar:

where did i say i wear make up?
Are you not a female?, don't deceive yourself even if it is light, it is still makeup
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by zinny377(f): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by MhizzAJ(f): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Israeljones:

Team natural beauty but yu cant boldly place ur own picture on ur NL profile...
speak so much on how much confidence u have..... grin

Pot calling kettle black
did u equally display your pix?

low self esteem..thats what is worrying u for using that kinda pix..its better not to use any pix at all than for u to use that nonsense as your dp cheesy
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by jashar(f): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thobiy:
Are you not a female?, don't deceive yourself even if it is light, it is still makeup

ok. i rub powder because of my oily face.

i use lip gloss cuz of my dry lips.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Extract Whitening Body Lotion From Justrite!! / On Point, Senator Wears At Affordable Price. Payment on Delivery(POD) Available! / Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.