Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup (27494 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? / Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit? / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by BadBlaize(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
wetn be my bizness with face... mtschewwwwe

As long as u get yansh nd bobbi, ogbeni we are good to go

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Thobiy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
jashar:

ok. i rub powder because of my oily face.

i use lip gloss cuz of my dry lips.

All na still makeups grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I love you for admitting to that wink
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thobiy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol. It's true; I don't. I naturally have very oily skin that makes it hard for me to enjoy makeup, so I don't even bother wearing it. Besides, I cannot stand the feeling of my face being plastered with makeup anyway. My SPF moisturizers are my bffs and I wear lipstick, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Thobiy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
WiredLeggings:
lol. It's true; I don't. I naturally have oily skin that makes it hard for me to enjoy makeup, so I don't even bother wearing it. Besides, I cannot stand the feeling of my face being plastered with stuff anyway. My SPF moisturizers are my bffs. I do wear lipstick but that's about it.
We are still saying the same thing, all na make up "you are applying something"
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Michelle55: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
kiss cool :Dsee as them dey scream #teamnatural# yet dem no go upload their pictures make we see how dey looked without makeup/makeover..ladies deceiving men since 19BC with their saclux paint face. anyways I don't blame the ladies cos they(guys) barely ask a normal beautiful lady with no makeup out,so make the ladies use makeups dey deceive them.. who cares!!

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
natural beauty is d best#teamnaturalbeauty#
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Israeljones(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Pot calling kettle black
did u equally display your pix?

low self esteem..thats what is worrying u for using that kinda pix..its better not to use any pix at all than for u to use that nonsense as your dp cheesy
atleast i wasnt the one shouting team natural everywea...
And the last time i chk my profile never display me as a female.. so i dont need to show my hypocrisy like yu have don...
and if ur conscience wasnt biting you... you wont be this pained grin

1 Share

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by MhizzAJ(f): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Israeljones:

atleast i wasnt the one shouting team natural everywea...
And the last time i chk my profile never display me as a female.. so i dont need to show my hypocrisy like yu have don...
and if ur conscience wasnt biting you... you wont be this pained grin

Pained for what nah when am here to have fun grin I didn't want to reply u but I just had to do It after checking your dp
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by MissRaine69(f): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Just 5? Foundation stains on everything and anything that's my pet peeve
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by NnamdiN: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
When you never get second dates.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Venica(f): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
I never liked makeup
proudly team natural
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
I won't forget the day I was about to turn and I accidentally hit this girl's face with my shoulder, I apologised and looked at my shirt, it was kinda brown, for a moment I thought it was her blood on my shirt, then I looked at her, now she started apologising. She ruined my fvcking shirt with her bloody makeup.

Imagine when your shirt has FOUNDATION like you are about to build your own house.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Venica:
I never liked makeup

proudly team natural

.....And you had to change your profile image before commenting. Not so sleek
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by MTKbudapest(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ladies with too much makeup irritate me.
Natural beauty is all i want
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2017

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by gazlyn(f): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
#teamnaturalbaby#
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by marylandcakes: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Luckygurl:
Lolzzz
The first point though grin

Remember few months ago I was to be amongst the committee of friends for the bride during her traditional wedding.
I kept my face for the make up artist to do her job and lawd!! I didn't recognize myself when she was done.
I spent time looking at myself in the mirror to see the good side of her work but what I kept seeing was an unknown stranger.

I didn't even consult anybody, just walked up to the bathroom and washed everything off. I carried my face like that for the event.

I can't come and kill myself Biko.
Makeup is something I admire on others but if it comes to me, it becomes a no go area.

You don't need makeup , you are a natural beauty.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Ezionye(f): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Make up is ok and should not be done excessively. Dasall

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Who make up help. I only make up when I want to look ugly because I'm too beautiful grin
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Aleora(f): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Destined2win:
See them

How we wan take know?
Show us your faces sad
thy aint using their real pix sef
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Ajicold(f): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
WiredLeggings:
I don't wear makeup.
who Ask You? Abi Why Are You Telling Us
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ajicold:
who Ask You? Abi Why Are You Telling Us
It's called freedom of speech. The same way you've quoted me to ask me your incredibly stupid question.

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Ajicold(f): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tinynita:
everyone is forming team natural
dont Mind Them Jare,i Dont Know Who They Are Trying To Impress

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by pinkcita: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
VampireeM:
I can't remember the last time I wore makeup. #teamnatural wink
and your profile picture is as fake as fucck
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
aghhh!

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thobiy:
Are you not a female?, don't deceive yourself even if it is light, it is still makeup
moderate makeup is ok
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Vincad: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Greatzeus:
Girls be sticking to make up like it's everlasting life grin
But when you are beautiful you are beautiful,when you are not undecidedwell even beggar paint on your face can't do sh*t grin
Check out this natural beauty below tongue

Actually she's wearing a full face of makeup. She's wearing foundation, powder, blush, lipstain, mascara and her brows are done. It's called the no makeup makeup look and it's only girls who are really good at makeup that can create it so perfectly that to other inexperienced eyes it looks like there is no makeup. I know this because I do it a lot tongue

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by mimopel(f): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Team natural
you don't have to believe me tho....
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Blecool(f): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Who makeup epp sef. Its a waste of time to me

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by marylandcakes: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
At the end of the day because you don't do or like something doesn't mean you should criticise those who do. If you love make up fine if you don't fine. Many people wear and don't wear make for different reasons. Live and let live. There are more serious problems in the world to worry about. Ciao. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Point, Senator Wears At Affordable Price. Payment on Delivery(POD) Available! / Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 / Fake Extract Whitening Body Lotion From Justrite!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.