Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken (1369 Views)

Top Most Powerful Photographs Ever Taken In History / 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You / #xselfiechallenge; See Beautiful Selfies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by nwakibie3(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mod please Move this thread to the appropriate section

About 93 million selfies are taken every day and It has actually become a norm these days. I've taken about 6,932 selfies excluding deleted ones but hey remember it's just for fun so don't call me an addict because I'd bet your sister or daughter takes more pictures than me.

However, it's mind-boggling to know that some people have actually risked their lives in search of the Ultimate Selfie. I'd rather say it's when your village people have demanded for a part of your body.
Re: Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by nwakibie3(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ummmm.. You do know the bull is ACTUALLY like 2 feet behind you right? All this guy needs to do is take one second. Only one second to check and see if he got the perfect shot and soon the color of his trouser will match the color of his shirt and may the Lord have mercy on his poor genitals that will be crushed like an egg. Take that useless camera away bro and keep running for your life.

1 Share

Re: Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by nwakibie3(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
This guy is really sitting on the very top of a suspension bridge with nothing to grab onto should a strong wind come along. All he needs is a couple of birds flying around him entering and its over. The world just lost an idiot.

Re: Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by nwakibie3(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is a Danish fighter pilot taking a selfie flying mid-air. And that actually seems like a missile blowing past. What if that missile was aimed at him? If so, he'd really want to put away that phone and get out of there.

Re: Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by nwakibie3(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
This guy owns a British travel company. I really hope these aren’t the kinds of expeditions he sends his customers on. Here he's taking a selfie on top of the Iconic Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. My suggestion is He'd better come down from there before he meets his maker.

Re: Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by nwakibie3(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
This guy is standing on a spire of the new-Goth church and that's almost 325 feet in the air. One slip of his foot and that’s a long way down.

Re: Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by nwakibie3(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
This guy isn't even in a shark cage and what's saving his life is just that single bar above him. I really hope he got out of this alive.

Re: Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by nwakibie3(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
There you have it, the most stupid selfies ever. grin grin Don't try this, I repeat do not try this.
Re: Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by holatin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
funny enough girls who re known to be selfie addict no dey among

1 Like

Re: Here Are 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken by anoda(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
nwakibie3:
This is a Danish fighter pilot taking a selfie flying mid-air. And that actually seems like a missile blowing past. What if that missile was aimed at him? If so, he'd really want to put away that phone and get out of there.
that missile is actually from his plane, you can see it leaving the tip of his wings

(1) (Reply)

Making Good Illustration Outlines On Photoshop / ADOBE Premiere Pro CC- Gurus Pls Come / Any 2d Animator In Umuahia Should Hit Me Up For A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.