Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Hausa, Igbo , Yoruba And Other Tribes You'll Love This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hausa, Igbo , Yoruba And Other Tribes You'll Love This. (545 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) / Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hausa, Igbo , Yoruba And Other Tribes You'll Love This. by Raintaker(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hello my fellow country men, what I have for you is something that will make your groceries, electronics shopping , travelling e.tc easier.
Did you know you can get anything on jumia, from the most obvious of your outfits(clothes shoes and the likes) down to the most conspicuous ones(panties, boxers and d likes.)
Did you know ordering any item on jumia through an agent, saves you worries and ensures the right item you ordered is delivered to you?
Did you know you can order items in bulk on jumia if you are a reseller?
Did you know ordering of items through an agent also attracts some certain discounts?
Did you know ordering through an agent is free and you only get to enjoy the benefits?
If you want to experience the benefits of shopping on jumia coupled with the exhilarating effect of getting a satisfactory product, you are welcome to add me on WhatsApp and join my WhatsApp sales group.
Contact is on my signature.
Make the right decision today and send me a message.
Contact is on my signature.
Re: Hausa, Igbo , Yoruba And Other Tribes You'll Love This. by Memories12411: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
FTC

(1) (Reply)

Babes, If Ur Bobo Cheat On U, Put Your Menstruation Blood For Him Stew / Stop Getting Hurt By Untrustworthy Men Ladies / Why Most Men Can't Performed In Bed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.