Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin (1895 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Islamic Rulings On Birth Control / Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
Waste of time debating this dull guy called AbuUthaymeen.

Even Allah Himself made du'a for nabi (saw) followed with "ameena". Al-Fath 27

If creator said ameena after making du'a for His messanger, who the hell are you to say otherwise?
MR KAFIR. . what are you doing here? we are n0t doing kubura or s0latu fathi ea..and we n0t talking about ur togut jahl tijani and others. . tshew. . olodo, we are talking about making dua for ourselves and saying amin, he is saying an0ther thing entirely. . when u d0nt kn0w h0w to take pr0of of our deen. .there is n0 way u w0nt say jaqons . . ur togut gaan no sabi am, talkless of u. . better repent and leave bida, if u die a sufi, walahi u wil stay f0rever in hell. .8
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Finally, cos I know you will never agree unless Allah wills.

In the hadith in which Adam went to greet the angels, you said it doesn't affect us, are we not the descendants of Adam referred to in the hadith?

What does aameen mean?

If an angel advised the Prophet to say aamen, then its sunnah for us to say aamen too.

In many hadiths, you would have seen the Sahabahs doing an action they saw the Prophet doing even if they do not know the reason behind it.

And Allah knows best.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
MR KAFIR. . what are you doing here? we are n0t doing kubura or s0latu fathi ea..and we n0t talking about ur togut jahl tijani and others. . tshew. . olodo, we are talking about making dua for ourselves and saying amin, he is saying an0ther thing entirely. . when u d0nt kn0w h0w to take pr0of of our deen. .there is n0 way u w0nt say jaqons . . ur togut gaan no sabi am, talkless of u. . better repent and leave bida, if u die a sufi, walahi u wil stay f0rever in hell. .8
You are innovator and a misguided creep
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
You are innovator and a misguided creep
LAUGHING. . . .
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

In the hadith in which Adam went to greet the angels, you said it doesn't affect us, are we not the descendants of Adam referred to in the hadith?

What does aameen mean?

If an angel advised the Prophet to say aamen, then its sunnah for us to say aamen too.

In many hadiths, you would have seen the Sahabahs doing an action they saw the Prophet doing even if they do not know the reason behind it.

And Allah knows best.
YOUR PROBLEM. . NOT MINE . . still u av n0 pr0of that we can make dua for ourselves in eachother presence n0r say amin when making dua for eachother. . . THE PROOF U BRING IS ANGEL SAYING AMEN TO THE DUA WE MAKE FOR OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS OR SISTERS OR FAMILY OR FRIENDS. . . AND THAT RASUL SAY AMEN TO DUA OF JIBRIL. .#which doesnt correlate with us saying amin when we are been make dua for# and the hadith is daif. sahabah never make dua for 'emselves in presenceTO OUR AMEE
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

What does aameen mean?

And Allah knows best.
. . . .that is why you would never hear them say amin . . people that do not make dua for eachother in presence. . .ao will they say amin? . .making dua for eachother in presence is even n0t the way of the salaf..its rasul 0nly that can make dua for s0me0ne in that pers0n presence. .and that pers0n gaan n0 say amin. . . . .jgq p
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Imam al-Jazari in his book al-Hisn al-Hasin listed among the etiquette of du`â': "Let both the supplicant and the listener say Amîn."

Al-Shawkani said in his commentary on that work titled Tuhfat al-Dhakirin (p. 59): "There is mentioned in the sahîh hadith what guides [us] to this [practice]. Abu Dawud narrated that the Prophet heard a man supplicating whereupon he said: "He must conclude it with âmîn." Al-Hakim narrated - grading its chain sound (sahîh) - from Umm Salama - Allah be well-pleased with her - that the Prophet said Amîn in his supplication. Al-Hakim also narrated - grading its chain sound - that the Prophet said: "No group assembles, one of them supplicating while others say Amîn, except Allah answers them."
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
Imam al-Jazari in his book al-Hisn al-Hasin listed among the etiquette of du`â': "Let both the supplicant and the listener say Amîn."

Al-Shawkani said in his commentary on that work titled Tuhfat al-Dhakirin (p. 59): "There is mentioned in the sahîh hadith what guides [us] to this [practice]. Abu Dawud narrated that the Prophet heard a man supplicating whereupon he said: "He must conclude it with âmîn." Al-Hakim narrated - grading its chain sound (sahîh) - from Umm Salama - Allah be well-pleased with her - that the Prophet said Amîn in his supplication. Al-Hakim also narrated - grading its chain sound - that the Prophet said: "No group assembles, one of them supplicating while others say Amîn, except Allah answers them."
OK, IS THE HADITH IN BUKHARI OR MUSLIM OR ABU DAWOOD? ABEG BRING ITS NUMBER AND QUOTE THE HADITHS IN FULL . . u too dey lie..aint u tired of defendin sufi dat has n0 delil in islam?do u wana die a kafir?y is it so hard to f0ll0w rasul?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
[ Allah ] said, "Your supplication has been answered." So remain on a right course and follow not the way of those who do not know."

Surat Yunus, 89: {The supplication of the two of you has been answered}. The reports from the Companions and Salaf concur that the modality of this supplication was that Musa - upon him peace - supplicated while Harun - upon him peace - said Amîn, as narrated by the Imams of Tafsir from Ibn `Abbas, Abu al-`Aliya, Abu Salih, 'Ikrima, Muhammad ibn Ka`b al-Qurazi, al-Rabi` ibn Anas and others. See the Tafsirs of al-Tabari, Ibn Kathir (2:656) and al-Suyuti's al-Durr al-Manthur (3:315). Cf. al-Hakim, Ma`rifat `Ulum al-Hadith (p. 91).
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Zayd ibn Thabit said: "While I, Abu Hurayra, and a third man were in the mosque one day, supplicating Allah Most High and remembering our Lord, the Prophet came out to us and sat with us. When he sat we fell silent. He said: 'Continue what you were doing.' So I supplicated, then my friend, before Abu Hurayra, while the Prophet said âmîn to our supplication. Then Abu Hurayra supplicated saying: 'O Allah! I ask you all that my two friends asked of you and I ask you for knowledge that shall not be forgotten.' The Messenger of Allah said âmîn. We said: 'O Messenger of Allah! We, too, ask for knowledge that shall not be forgotten.' He replied: 'The boy from Daws asked for it before you (sabaqakumâ / sabaqakum ghulâmu daws / al-ghulâmu al-dawsî).'" Narrated by al-Tabarani in al-Awsat with a chain of trustworthy narrators
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
From Anas - Allah be well-pleased with him - in al-Bukhari's Sahih: A desert Arab came to the Messenger of Allah the Day of Jumu`a saying: "O Messenger of Allah, the beasts of burden are dying, the dependents are dying, the people are dying!" Whereupon the Messenger of Allah raised his hands in supplication and the people raised their hands in supplication with the Messenger of Allah ....

Al-Bukhari adduced this narration as a proof for the desirability of raising one's hands in supplication in general, not only during khutba. By the same token, collective supplication is lawful both inside and outside khutba.

7. From Abu Usayd al-Sa`idi - Allah be well-pleased with him -: "The Messenger of Allah said to al-`Abbas ibn `Abd al-Muttalib - Allah be well-pleased with him -: 'Do not leave your house tomorrow morning with your children [al-Fadl, 'Abd Allah, 'Ubayd Allah, Qutham, Ma`bad, 'Abd al-Rahman, and Umm Habiba] until I come and visit you for I have some need to ask of you.' So they waited for him until mid-morning, at which time he came in to see them, saying as-Salâmu `alaykum. They replied, `alaykum as-Salâm, wa rahmatullâh, wa barakâtuh. He said: 'How are you this morning?' They replied, 'We give thanks and praise to Allah!' [Ibn Majah narrates it only to here.] He said: 'Come close together, all of you,' until they let him gather them all into his cloak (ishtamala `alayhim bimulâ'atihi). Then he said, "O my Lord! Here is my paternal uncle and the brother and double of my father (sinwu abî), and these are the Folk of my House (wahâ'ulâ'i ahlu baytî)! Therefore shield them from the Fire just as I am shielding them this cloak of mine.' Whereupon the doorsill (uskuffatu al-bâb) and the walls of the house began to say "Amîn, Amîn, Amîn!"
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
the Prophet said : "No group assembles (lâ yajtami`u qawmun/mala'un), one of them supplicating while others say Amîn, except Allah answers them." Narrated from Habib ibn Maslama al-Fihri by al-Tabarani in al-Kabir (4:21-22), al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak (3:347=1990 ed. 3:390) and he graded it sahîh, and al-Daraqutni.

Al-Haythami in Majma` al-Zawaid (10:170) said: "The narrators in its chain are those of al-Bukhari and Muslim except for Ibn Lahi`a and he is fair in his narrations."
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
From Umm Salama, the Prophet said: "When you are visiting a sick person or a dead one, say something good, for the angels say Amîn to whatever you say."
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
From al-Aswad ibn Hilal al-Muharibi: When `Umar was made Caliph he stood on the pulpit and said: "O people! I am going to invoke Allah, therefore say âmîn (hayminû)! O Allah, my Lord! I am coarse, so make me soft, and I am stingy, so make me generous, and I am weak, so make me strong."

Narrated by Abu Nu`aym in Hilyat al-Awliya' (1985 ed. 1:53) and Ibn Sa`d in al-Tabaqat al-Kubra (3:275). Where are those who would tell `Umar that collective du`â' is banned in Islam?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
In the marfû` hadith from Hudhayfa ibn al-Yaman narrated by al-Tabari: After the coming out of Ya'juj and Ma'juj, 'Isa - upon him peace - shall supplicate for help and the Muslims shall say Amîn, whereupon Allah shall send against them a beast called al-naghaf = black earthworms. Al-Suyuti cited it in al-Durr al-Manthur.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
[ Allah ] said, "Your supplication has been answered." So remain on a right course and follow not the way of those who do not know."

Surat Yunus, 89: {The supplication of the two of you has been answered}. The reports from the Companions and Salaf concur that the modality of this supplication was that Musa - upon him peace - supplicated while Harun - upon him peace - said Amîn, as narrated by the Imams of Tafsir from Ibn `Abbas, Abu al-`Aliya, Abu Salih, 'Ikrima, Muhammad ibn Ka`b al-Qurazi, al-Rabi` ibn Anas and others. See the Tafsirs of al-Tabari, Ibn Kathir (2:656) and al-Suyuti's al-Durr al-Manthur (3:315). Cf. al-Hakim, Ma`rifat `Ulum al-Hadith (p. 91).

IF YUNUS AND MUSA WERE ALIVE, THEY WIL BE SAHABAH OF RASUL AND THEY WIL NEVER SAY AMIN OR MAKE DUA FOR EACHOTHER IN THEIR PRESENCE. .#LOBATAN
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
IF YUNUS AND MUSA WERE ALIVE, THEY WIL BE SAHABAH OF RASUL AND THEY WIL NEVER SAY AMIN OR MAKE DUA FOR EACHOTHER IN THEIR PRESENCE. .#LOBATAN
Olodo ni e. Pa da lo si ile keu. You have zero islamic logical reasoning.

Evidences are glaring before you
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
In the marfû` hadith from Hudhayfa ibn al-Yaman narrated by al-Tabari: After the coming out of Ya'juj and Ma'juj, 'Isa - upon him peace - shall supplicate for help and the Muslims shall say Amîn, whereupon Allah shall send against them a beast called al-naghaf = black earthworms. Al-Suyuti cited it in al-Durr al-Manthur.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT MARFUH HADITH MEANS? LAUGHING. . Mr.man . . lo sun. . start listening to jabata to set ur brains straight. .ko
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
Olodo ni e. Pa da lo si ile keu. You have zero islamic logical reasoning.

Evidences are glaring before you
Kini evidences . .tsfu . . go learn what to believe in the prophets means . .in the aqeedah of a muslim. . . and stop quoting ur kafir imams
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
From al-Aswad ibn Hilal al-Muharibi: When `Umar was made Caliph he stood on the pulpit and said: "O people! I am going to invoke Allah, therefore say âmîn (hayminû)! O Allah, my Lord! I am coarse, so make me soft, and I am stingy, so make me generous, and I am weak, so make me strong."

Narrated by Abu Nu`aym in Hilyat al-Awliya' (1985 ed. 1:53) and Ibn Sa`d in al-Tabaqat al-Kubra (3:275). Where are those who would tell `Umar that collective du`â' is banned in Islam?

Hadith ti o exist . . hadith wey b say na lie. .hadith ti o ni isnad n0r number in the bukhari or muslim or an0ther hadith b0oks. . iro ni w0n pa fun e . . go listen to aqeedah or arkan eeman 1-6 wey abu ibeji did. . wa understand islam from the cradle
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Hadith ti o exist . . hadith wey b say na lie. .hadith ti o ni isnad n0r number in the bukhari or muslim or an0ther hadith b0oks. . iro ni w0n pa fun e . . go listen to aqeedah or arkan eeman 1-6 wey abu ibeji did. . wa understand islam from the cradle
You are a supposed "student of knowledge". It take researches and hard work before you can consider yourself knowledgeable person. I have numbers for everything i quoted but i wont post them. I think i posted some. I did that on purpose. Now, run along.

Besides, we need no dalil before saying "ameena" to du'a. Your common sense is sold in stock market. Surah Fatiha is enough dalil.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
You are a supposed "student of knowledge". It take researches and hard work before you can consider yourself knowledgeable person. I have numbers for everything i quoted but i wont post them. I think i posted some. I did that on purpose. Now, run along.

Besides, we need no dalil before saying "ameena" to du'a. Your common sense is sold in stock market. Surah Fatiha is enough dalil.
LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahabi Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan / Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? / Letter Of Condolence To US Ambassador To Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.