Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What You Can Do If ''breaking Up And Moving On'' Is Very Hard To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Can Do If ''breaking Up And Moving On'' Is Very Hard To Do (649 Views)

I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Can Do If ''breaking Up And Moving On'' Is Very Hard To Do by AjahAgility: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
If you are thinking about moving on, break up is quite hard to do. Do you dread the conversation that you must have to tell your partner that the relationship is over? Or if it is your partner that is approaching you with the break up conversation you may try to distract him from the conversation to avoid it. But if a relationship is not working out anymore then there comes a time when you need to call it quit and move on.

This time is actually a good time to check your life and your relationship and see if there is anything that you can do to improve them. It is difficult to know how to handle a break up and sometimes it can be a clean breakup while other times it really isn't what you actually want. If you both sit down and talk about the relationship and what the problem is then perhaps you can work through the problems and save the relationship.

Break ups can actually be avoided if you can catch the problem in time. If you find out what it is in the relationship that is going wrong then you can nip the problem in the bud before it forces the relationship to end. You may even need to reach a point of ... Continue Reading @ http://cosbenet.com/what-you-can-do-if-breaking-up-and-moving-on-is-very-hard-to-do

Re: What You Can Do If ''breaking Up And Moving On'' Is Very Hard To Do by AjahAgility: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
For some its hard though
Re: What You Can Do If ''breaking Up And Moving On'' Is Very Hard To Do by AjahAgility: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
While some just easily toss it aside like trash

(1) (Reply)

Woman Born Without Vagina Raising Money So She Can Have S*x! / She Left Me Once; Am I Right To Trust Her Again? / I Am Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.