Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari (18050 Views)

Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari / 'your Video Evidence Is Empty' - Buhari, INEC, Others Tell PDP / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by maclatunji: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
The man that determines the 'If' feels he is strong enough. Bishop, what next?

1 Like

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
to resign from his birthright?
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Beress(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
vedaxcool:

You obviously can never fanthom what integrity means since defending thieves and corruption is the only morals you know.

Get a life boy

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by c4tnoelz: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Psalms 109:8 says it all, let him and his unfortunate supporters continue to fool themselves.
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Naziridamos: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
shocked undecided Allow the old man to rest.U are free to do the needful come 2019

Even from his grave he can rule till 2019, I wonder what your cerebrum is made up, must be kunu embarassed
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by kpaofame: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
If Nigerians react when they ought to....This lacuna would have been trashed long ago... PMB is still a #Ghostworker, and a serious hypocrite...

For those saying it is okay to take sick leave up to 6 months... then why were you clapping when agencies claim they cleared Ghost Workers off their payroll...

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Opakan2: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Who should he resign?

He has the right to leave for as long as 6 months under the Public service act.. Provided he transfers right to act to the Vice president which he did

This is another move by igbos to truncate this government like they are fond of doing. Are they as enlightened and educated as Yorubas who have so far been quiet? NO

Igbos are only biting more than they can chew and there will be repercussions. you lost an election in 2015, wait for the next and lose again like losers that you lots are.. Any big deal there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by desmond2pk: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tinubu tied Yoruba people to his ambition.
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Ignoramus start from .... Nigeria govt hires a man not your silly banana leaf business

You should rather check ur own "ignoramus" .
He used the business as a metaphor for the country Nigeria. You should have told him to explain it.
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Trendirabingi: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
obonujoker:

Is her looting up to half of Tinubu loots??
diezani is more satanic dan Tinubu, believe dat.. Stop bringing dis ur ill-mental and self delusional rhetorics into naked and appaling issues like hers...ur only appraising d crime with ur linear reasoning, to swing around names n rouges... Even her looting is ur loss..... Ignoramus dem within a common boundry..

1 Like

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Nackzy: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
He should resign abi...that same mouth u people were calling him Messiah...
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by lilwheezy1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
lilwheezy1:
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secrectly doing the thier own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our buisnesses to trive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
I hear Bishop of owo diocese....It is because Osibanjo is a Yoruba man that u calling for buhari resignation....am an Anglican his Lordship sire....but I disagree with you....I prefer an Hausa Fulani man to rule us than a Yoruba sly, traitor or saboteur....if not so let Nigeria divide.....after all Nigeria Anglican is no longer under England.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by michoim(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
All these political Bishops should better dedicate all their time in serving God rather than ungodly meddling in politics. They should go and make him resign now make we see. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Trendirabingi: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

You should rather check ur own "ignoramus" .
He used the business as a metaphor for the country Nigeria. You should have told him to explain it.
they are lots if mumu in nairaland dis days, didnt u observe?

1 Like

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by noscarn91(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
Even tho buhari is fed up and wants to resign wicked,greedy and heartless cabals would prefer he dies hanging on to power than honorably resign....Nigeria can be great Nigeria can be changed and developed to a first class world standard 1st class country but greed and self-centeredness won't allow if our top politicians have been travelling out of this country for ages and seeing better life,24/7 electricity and orderliness in other countries why can't they bring their experience home and recreate it...we need a revolution in this country and as I said yesterday am looking forward to forming a group that would be aimed at assassinating all this old fools holding Nigeria backwards, obj,ibori,tinubu,talba,buhari,saraki,Gabriel suswam,abachas family,atiku,amechi,
You are wrong sister, that man can never resign, his cabal have no say in this matter , all his life he had always wanted to be president , even if that guy is in coma and the whole world is against him , he would never relinquish power until death.

2 Likes

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by seguno2: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
But we won't allow THIEVES to RUIN this country. see all the properties that frog eyes woman acquired under jona govt yet he told us that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

Is Osinbajo a thief also?
Is Fashola a thief?
Is Buratai a thief?
Is Babachir a thief?
Is Magu a thief?
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Trendirabingi:
they are lots if mumu in nairaland dis days, didnt u observe?

As in, plenty.
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by NothingDoMe: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
shocked undecided Allow the old man to rest.U are free to do the needful come 2019
Silly comment. He would be resting in his house till 2019 abi? Because he is king abi?

Most people don't have sense in this forum.
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
only Muslims think otherwise. Buhari will meet southerners bar yoruba muslims at the polls
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by madenigga(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by salam1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
otil1:

If you have a business and you hire a man to run it and he continues to be absent from duty due to illness.... now you can understand.

That is, if you understand what it means and that Nigerians through their vote have hired Buhari to perform a duty
am not supporting him for not resigning but it example is wrong. Did u only hire one person? U hired 2 so y d complain

1 Like

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by bahaushe1: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
They should direct their anger at the national assembly. Until the Constitution is amended to put a limit to the length of time an ill President can be away on medical vacation, we will continue have situations like this.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by msqtahir: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
How can I control holes on the leaves of cowpea planted forteen days ago.
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by obonujoker(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Trendirabingi:
diezani is more satanic dan Tinubu, believe dat.. Stop bringing dis ur ill-mental and self delusional rhetorics into naked and appaling issues like hers...ur only appraising d crime with ur linear reasoning, to swing around names n rouges... Even her looting is ur loss..... Ignoramus dem within a common boundry..

C'mon... gbenu dake!!! Tinubu is Satan himself in Nigeria.... isn't he stealing continuously....?? and hope you know he is doing you and your region too, same way Diezani did hers... however the good thing is that Diezani is getting exposed and some stolen funds will be returned to her region, buh the satans in your region are stealing with no exposure thereby Jeeping ur region impoverished....
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by 1metre: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
Even tho buhari is fed up and wants to resign wicked,greedy and heartless cabals would prefer he dies hanging on to power than honorably resign....Nigeria can be great Nigeria can be changed and developed to a first class world standard 1st class country but greed and self-centeredness won't allow if our top politicians have been travelling out of this country for ages and seeing better life,24/7 electricity and orderliness in other countries why can't they bring their experience home and recreate it...we need a revolution in this country and as I said yesterday am looking forward to forming a group that would be aimed at assassinating all this old fools holding Nigeria backwards, obj,ibori,tinubu,talba,buhari,saraki,Gabriel suswam,abachas family,atiku,amechi,
if u are forming such group, do not hesitate to contact me. i am ever ready to stand for any individual or group of persons who have the liver to call for a total mass eradication of all political office holders present and past who have contributed to demise this great country. our leaders are wicked.
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by 1metre: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Angelparadise:
That is what Nigerians are expecting from a man of integrity.
which integrity a corrupt mind fighting corruption in a broadday light with a lantern undecided
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Factfinder1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
1metre:
if u are forming such group, do not hesitate to contact me. i am ever ready to stand for any individual or group of persons who have the liver to call for a total mass eradication of all political office holders present and past who have contributed to demise this great country. our leaders are wicked.

Trust me you will be informed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by eagleeye2: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2017

Buhari speaks!
"It's unpatriotic for a government leader to travel abroad for so long in the name of medical vacation. If a leader can no longer function due to ill-health, he should be called upon to resign.
"I don't think I have said anything wrong to have advised the President to resign. He should disclose his health status to Nigerians and resign if he can no longer cope. That's the proper thing to do."
- Buhari on Yar'Adua's ill-health in 2010
That's my own contribution to the thread.
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by otil1: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Ignoramus start from .... Nigeria govt hires a man not your silly banana leaf business

Will it make any meaning drawing an analogy using a country when you can't understand one with an individual.

Just return your certificate, that's the most respectful thing to do
Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by jahsharon: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
FemiEddy:
Buhari will not die, I can't wish for another man's death, but if after 15 days he doesn't resign, he might die , which means he killed himself because of too much love for power cry

After 15 days? can you come here then and say that your prophesy has manifested? Remember that some of the people that wished Buhari death have died while Buhari is still alive. I pray that you dont die before your time, but wishing Buhari death can drive you quickly to your grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari by Splashme: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
escodotman:
From Robert Mugabe to Yahya Jammeh to Muhammadu Buhari... African leaders and despiration to hold on to power can never be separated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire At The Civic Centre, Lagos / Julius Berger Begins Work On Second Niger Bridge / Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.