Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose (59094 Views)

Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by idris4r83(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bbbbbb
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by MTKbudapest(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
the Afonja get height shaa
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Healer007: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Samyj247:
if not for nairaland, I would not have known that such an human exist in Nigeria.....The Nigerian govt doesnt like publicizing their unique greatness as this talk more of utilising their qualities. the giant would have been more popular if he is a white man
undecided
D-u know the world's tallest man
And why will Nigerian government publicize someone's height undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by HAH: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
If he had joined basketball as a child his story would have been different

1 Like

Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by badera: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Inec has to remove milion of name. Because.. people can't not vote or elected in state that is not their state of origin

Many igbo , etc registered in lagos, ogun ogune, oyo, ondo..
Because they are not suppose to vote and should not be elected
They should not register or they can not run for election

Mr osinbsjo is a local illiterate, who calls that hate speech. That is not hate speech..

New York state of origin I'd card

Inec most remove all name who are not from state of origin. Only people from. State of origin can take part in an election or vote

[img]http://windagainstcurrent.files./2016/05/new-york-city-id.jpg[/img]

Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by madenigga(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by sirfee(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
myners007:
OK NOW. He should be featrured in WWE to take on the likes of Big Show, Great Khali and Strowman
Lol,suicide mission,they would devour him especially Strowman the beast.
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by lakeside3020(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
keshmuah:
Agoro's cousin and I attended the same school....I remember he used to look over the gate into the school compound and open the gate himself instead of calling the gate man....very amiable and amazing man I must say

Is this the same Afeez from finbars college Akoka?

1 Like

Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by JaffyJoe(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
myners007:
OK NOW. He should be featrured in WWE to take on the likes of Big Show, Great Khali and Strowman

Put some respeck on Strowman's name. He can smoke them all.
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Omo this guy makes me feel like a dwarf grin
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by GindoX(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:
See how he long like Iroko Tree

Hmmm, I know u want his cassava. grin
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
stephenduru:
Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji is a Lagos-based actor & model who is believed to be the tallest man in Nigeria. He stands at 7ft 4inches.

Check out the reactions of two white men when they posed with him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-reaction-of-two-white-men-when-they.html?m=1

Any evidence on this 7'4 claim?
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
myners007:

with that his weak legs?
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Flashmove: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
stephenduru:
Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji is a Lagos-based actor & model who is believed to be the tallest man in Nigeria. He stands at 7ft 4inches.

Check out the reactions of two white men when they posed with him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-reaction-of-two-white-men-when-they.html?m=1

If this is a model, that means that OBJ is the cool ..

This is very informative ..

Post your articles on www.naijacabals.com forum and earn cash... God has been blessing me through NaijaCabals.com
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Orpe7(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
See talent wasting. When hin for don see how him for don join NBA
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by keshmuah(f): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yes the same Afeez smiley
lakeside3020:

Is this the same Afeez from finbars college Akoka?
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Divasoress: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wow! i know i saw him at the Gas station at Folagoro buying fuel and that was last year
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by kayo80(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The guys face sha

He would be great as a horror movie character.
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Emassive(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Samyj247:
if not for nairaland, I would not have known that such an human exist in Nigeria.....The Nigerian govt doesnt like publicizing their unique greatness as this talk more of utilising their qualities. the giant would have been more popular if he is a white man

This guy has been in Akoka from my days at St Finbarr's....
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by ojezee(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=keshmuah post=59396459]Agoro's cousin and I attended the same school....I remember he used to look over the gate into the school compound and open the gate himself instead of calling the gate man....very amiable and amazing man .
forming familiarity now.
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Agoro........wow...used to play bball at unilag with him then......very nice dude..really nice seeing this pic
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Kashbwoyjnr: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
This guy ain't taller than the one in my hood in aba, dude can't enter a bike or inside a car he is always carried in the truck
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Ann4impact(f): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Much of everything isn't good.
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by oyoofong(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
His head is small! angry
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by xtian0982(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
grin
I go reach 7 ft soon!!!!!
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by chubinwa(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
dogo
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
from the look... he overgrown his sense ... NEXT PLEASE
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
The Nephilims are here.
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by prevailer247(f): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Op Kip posting shit!
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by enemyofprogress: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Which kind prick produce dis guy?
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by enemyofprogress: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I pity him.
Too much of everything is bad,for example every one liars sometimes but lai mohammed lai everytime.
I am the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl with good manners.
fumisourpusy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.