Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose (59098 Views)

Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by toastedbread: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
He should have been drafted by our local basketball leagues.
This dude should match Yao and Shaq.
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by derahhh(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
myners007:
OK NOW. He should be featrured in WWE to take on the likes of Big Show, Great Khali and Strowman

WWE my foot.....you no see 'em legs?
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by debiah95(f): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol. Na real tallest
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by enemyofprogress: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

You are truly enemy of progress.a mod here have had a taste of my pussy you can ask him how swt I am
picture of you fokn him or adonbelieve it tongue tongue
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by aragonchuks(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol he even wore his own brand of skull mining..
Yorubas and skull mining...
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
this tall guy is Abnormal, disabled perhaps even inadequate. he has problems standing up and keeping on his feets
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
gypsey:
this tall guy is Abnormal, disabled perhaps even inadequate. he has problems standing up and keeping on his feets

What prove do you have
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Martin0:

What prove do you have
can you not see the picture? his legs are bent and he is too long not tall I suspect he may be also slow in the brains
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
gypsey:
can you not see the picture? his legs are bent and he is too long not tall I suspect he may be also slow in the brains

Hahahahahahahgringringringringrin
Your mouth eh hahahahgringrin
Na wa oo well I can see now his legs are truely bent
Aaaa na wa ooo
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahgringringringringrin
Your mouth eh hahahahgringrin
Na wa oo well I can see now his legs are truely bent
Aaaa na wa ooo
so now you have the prove, any thing else? grin boy! Martin that betting business isn't a small thing o! 50 mili? to invest?
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by bullabong(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
myners007:
OK NOW. He should be featrured in WWE to take on the likes of Big Show, Great Khali and Strowman
NBA all stars.....Point guard. More money less work.
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Eeroh95(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
I don't understand

He is a model?

Who wan wear the cloths wey him dey advertise?

How many tall reach like that?
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:24am On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Kuku kill am before his tym
grin Hehehehe... Wait o: Did his parents named him Agoro?
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Martin0(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
so now you have the prove, any thing else? grin boy! Martin that betting business isn't a small thing o! 50 mili? to invest?

Oh now you see what am telling you about it..
To own a betting company is a no childs play,if it was easy mayb most politicians would have invested into it or even those super rich men..

When I was asking him about it? He was like jeeezz does that person has 100hundreds of million..??
The risk is 50 50 the more people loss the more you make profit..
The more they win the more you loss..
I actually had headache when he was discussing it with me,honestly gypsey even if I had 30billion I won't invest into such bussiness..
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by CHARLYX9: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
This guy ain't taller than the one in my hood in aba, dude can't enter a bike or inside a car he is always carried in the truck
pictures of him or i don't believe it but this man's news is verified by having people confirmed him as the tallest currently in nigeria if still in doubt ask google,odunlade adekola(current most popular yoruba actor),two white guys and a model(guy 21) that snapped with him,pulse tv,bariga street louts.my 2cents
Re: 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose by Hemdy4jazz: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2018
During my days in Bariga, I came across this man one day in the traffic. I thought is car was faulty. He came down from his car to check what was wrong. I got closer to the car and I found out the car didn't have a driver sit. The upholstery has been removed to accommodate his tower height. Such an amazing man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top / Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Nollywood Actresses And Their Bums At Ghana Football Match (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.