Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. (35606 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 1:55am On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Not everyone intentionally uses different fake monikers to continuously vomit tomfoolery like you.

You may retire from that assumption.

Guy I am so honoured. Dem don open special thread for me o. One mentally challenged mofo like that called xklass opened a brand new moniker just for my sake.

Yippee! See rep. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Guy I am so honoured. Dem don open special thread for me o. One mentally challenged mofo like that called xklass opened a brand new moniker just for my sake.

Yippee! See rep. grin

LMAO
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2017
edicied:

i don't know who actually called you 4evergod cause i think everyone here knows who anas is.
O, you didn't see the thread they created haranguing who between me Space is 4evergod. Some even said Felixomor is.

You guys shd stop the queerness.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2017
adepeter2027:
What is happening on this thread gaan sef
Baba, na lying for Jesus naa, what else? Favorite Christian pastime. Wey person go commot say he get NDE for a whole 7 days and grown ass folks with brains go swallow am hook line and sinker without doing their due diligence and you talk say them well so?

Well, they believe that fictional book called the Bible, they can believe anything. Gullible people.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Baba, na lying for Jesus naa, what else? Favorite Christian pastime. Wey person go commot say he get NDE for a whole 7 days and grown ass folks with brains go swallow am hook line and sinker without doing their due diligence and you talk say them well so?

Well, they believe that fictional book called the Bible, they can believe anything. Gullible people.
LMAO grin
The so called people u call liars exposed your quackery so much so you had to employ "sarcasm" as cop out Secretary.....

Lol, We are still waiting for your ground breaking "pathophysiology"
..... undecided
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

LMAO grin
The so called people u call liars exposed your quackery so much so you had to employ "sarcasm" as cop out Secretary.....

Lol, We are still waiting for your ground breaking "pathophysiology"
..... undecided
Like I said, christians are too dumb to recognize sarcasm, when you people believe fictional tales like the one from Dr. Eben and the Bible, why did I even expect you guys to understand sarcasm? I over estimated you people's intelligence.

Trust me, I'll never make that mistake again ever.
From now on, it's straight talk, no more sarcasm cos y'all are too dumb to get it anyways.

As for your pathophysiology, I can't be sounding like a broken record all the time, y'all know what to do.

Or maybe I should write it and say that Jesus gave it to me while I was having an NDE for 7 days. I'm sure y'all will swallow that shitttt up like a cum hungry whoree

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2017
CatfishBilly:

[s]Like I said, christians are too dumb to recognize sarcasm, when you people believe fictional tales like the one from Dr. Eben and the Bible, why did I even expect you guys to understand sarcasm? I over estimated you people's intelligence.

From now on, it's straight talk, no more sarcasm cos y'all are too dumb to get it anyways.

As for you pathophysiology, I can't be sounding like a broken record all the time, y'all know what to do.

Or maybe I should write it and say that Jesus gave it to me while I was having an NDE for 7 days. I'm sure y'all will swallow that shitttt up like a cum hungry whoree[/s]

Enough Dog-foolery
Give us pathophysiology.
Shikena lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Like I said, christians are too dumb to recognize sarcasm, when you people believe fictional tales like the one from Dr. Eben and the Bible, why did I even expect you guys to understand sarcasm? I over estimated you people's intelligence.

As for your pathophysiology, I can't be sounding like a broken record all the time, y'all know what to do.

Or maybe I should write it and say that Jesus gave it to me while I was having an NDE for 7 days. I'm sure y'all will swallow that shitttt up like a cum hungry whoree

Put some hair on your chest and man . If it types like a quake and reasons like a quake then it must be quake. You Mr herbalist are a herbal practitioner claiming actual Medical science.

Be a man and post your pathophysiology na. Is this how you kept dodging in medical school? cheesy

How then did you graduate?

A question was asked you 72 hrs ago and up till now it's ducking and dodging that you have been doing.

No be idiocy be dat?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Put some hair on your chest and man . If it types like a quake and reasons like a quake then it must be quake. You Mr herbalist are a herbal practitioner claiming actual Medical science.

Be a man and post your pathophysiology na. Is this how you kept dodging in medical school? cheesy

How then did you graduate?

A question was asked you 72 hrs ago and up till now it's ducking and dodging that you have been doing.

No be idiocy be dat?
Don't worry, I'm writing it with Dr. Eben, we both had NDE that lasted for 7 days, we both met in the spirit realm where God , Dog and Jesus Christ, Chisos Cry revealed it to us. We both came back and wrote books on it. I'm mailing a copy to you. Doubt you can understand it though cos your blunders here have been nothing short of epic. Didirin that doesn't know that different time zones exist. I said it that your education is a joke. grin cheesy grin

Or, you can go to the health section and open the thread let the whole world laugh at you.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Don't worry, I'm writing it with Dr. Eben, we both had NDE that lasted for 7 days, we both met in the spirit realm where God , Dog and Jesus Christ, Chisos Cry revealed it to us. We both came back and wrote books on it. I'm mailing a copy to you. Doubt you can understand it though cos your blunders here have been nothing short of epic. Didirin that doesn't know that different time zones exist. I said it that your education is a joke. grin cheesy grin

Or, you can go to the health section and open the thread let the whole world laugh at you.

Proof that this whole episode is a painful one for you and exposes your quack herbal ass is that for the first time ever even when I was a guest you have never and I mean never lost your cool and gone full re/tard with the kind of vulgarity you have been spewing all over this thread.

You think you can cuss away your predicament? cheesy Ogbeni you lie!

If you like Call God goat and Christ kite it will not elevate you and save you from your filth.

Where is your pathophysiology for spontaneous remission of end stage cancer Mr cuss herbalist! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by bennyann: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Proof that this whole episode is a painful one for you and exposes your quack herbal ass is that for the first time ever even when I was a guest you have never and I mean never lost your cool and gone full re/tard with the kind of vulgarity you have been spewing all over this thread.

If you like Call God goat and Christ kite it will not elevate you and save you from your filth.

CatfishBilly I'm with him on this. The normal thing for me to say could have been, don't be like the atheists but it's a pity I will say don't be like some theists here o. You're deviating from the normal you I know on nairaland because of them.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

CatfishBilly I'm with him on this. The normal thing for me to say could have been, don't be like the atheists but it's a pity I will say don't be like some theists here o. You're deviating from the normal you I know on nairaland because of them.
Sis, he's been calling names from the beginning of this thread, just the one time I replied him he started crying me a river.
I've kept my cool. Analice said so, ishilove told him to stop, he refused. The one time I retaliated he started playing the victim. Christians and their victim mentality sha. Oh the whole world is persecuting us. He's a hypocrite that's what he is.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Where is your pathophysiology for spontaneous remission of end stst cancer Mr cuss herbalist! cheesy
So you've been calling me names and the one time I replied I'm now a cuss Lord abi?
Fuckkking retardeddd hypocrite
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
CatfishBilly:

So you've been calling me names and the one time I replied I'm now a cuss Lord abi?
Fuckkking retardeddd hypocrite

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Catfishbilly I just got in from my pig farm and have this strong conviction that you have finally developed the ability to post your pathophysiology for spontaneous remission of end stage cancer which you claimed to have.

Please do not disappoint me as you have done for the past 5 days. Promise and fail is never a good thing.

I dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
butterflylion:
Catfishbilly I just got in from my pig farm and have this strong conviction that you have finally developed the ability to post your pathophysiology for spontaneous remission of end stage cancer which you claimed to have.

Please do not disappoint me as you have done for the past 5 days. Promise and fail is never a good thing.

I dey wait.

Hehehe grin
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Humanistme: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
bennyann:

this miss "goody butter won't melt in her mouth" hypocrite has come. it's like analice has given you what she has been drinking.
so you did not see all the insults they have been throwing at him abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Humanistme:

this miss "goody butter won't melt in her mouth" hypocrite has come. it's like analice has given you what she has been drinking.

And you did not see him insulting others (myself included) on this same thread ba?

By the way an insult is never an insult when it is true. He is all he has been called because he gave cause for that to be.

Maybe you can now help him with the pathophysiology for spontaneous remission of end stage cancer which he claimed to have and I have been asking for, for the past 5 days. If I call him a liar now you will say I insulted him ba?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Humanistme: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
butterflylion:

And you did not see him insulting others (myself included) on this same thread ba?

By the way an insult is never an insult when it is true. He is all he has been called because he gave cause for that to be.

Maybe you can now help him with the pathophysiology for spontaneous remission of end stage cancer which he claimed to have and I have been asking for, for the past 5 days. If I call him a liar now you will say I insulted him ba?

may be he did not answer you because of the insults abegi.

btw are you saying there is nothing like spontaneous remission of metastatic cancer?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Humanistme:

btw are you saying there is nothing like spontaneous remission of metastatic cancer?
@ bolded
Are u trying to pretend that you couldn't read what he wrote?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Humanistme:

Maybe he kept dodging from providing the answer because he had none which was why he was named and bagged.

Where did you spring your Question from? I guess it was not from this thread because if it was then you wouldn't be asking me that question.

I asked a question. Would you want to help bail him out?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
butterflylion:

I dey wait.
Ogbeni, health section is not.far, go and do the needful.
Fear dey catch you?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
butterflylion:

Yea, says the Medical genius who tells women to push at 4cm and declares heavily sedated people brain dead.

Go to the health section. It's not far away, should I post a link for you?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Yea, says the Medical genius who tells women to push at 4cm and declares heavily sedated people brain dead.

Go to the health section. It's not far away, should I post a link for you?

They gave u permission here...

Stop copping out!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by bennyann: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Humanistme:

I no want make my people change am I beg. Na bad thing I do? I talk to my people too you know.

But if you want him to be like them, I beg carry go.

My problem be say I try to take everybody the same way.

You of all people shouldn't see evil in that post of mine. Na person wey don start to dey deviate n'a him everybody go focus on, no be those we don dey constant for the thing already.

Forgive me sha for pork nosing
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by bennyann: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Sis, he's been calling names from the beginning of this thread, just the one time I replied him he started crying me a river.
I've kept my cool. Analice said so, ishilove told him to stop, he refused. The one time I retaliated he started playing the victim. Christians and their victim mentality sha. Oh the whole world is persecuting us. He's a hypocrite that's what he is.

I'm so sorry doc for not replying earlier, I just noticed your quote.

I felt because analice107 has commended you, then it stand for people like me. Because I saw it all and I wasn't surprised you did not retaliate. For analice to praise you in that means something.

I know you shouldn't let anyone force you to becoming whom you are not. once in a while, I understand because we are humans but please don't linger there because that's not you.

Humanistme, did you see the part analice praised doc for his tolerance and self control? I guess you didn't see that part because you don't want to believe she can do that. as if you yourself haven't tried calling me to order when you thought I was straying. I'm not smiling with you at all if you're still smiling. You can call me hypocrite, it wouldn't change me - the me I want to be for God, the me God wants me to be for Him. I'm focused.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by obisco4u: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Why all this plenty talk. If God and christianity were all true, then why does it take one so many years to try to understand and completely believe in the doctrines and all that poo and yet it takes only a few minutes to stop believing in it?

How can you call a religion and all its doctrines truth, if even after practicing and being a follower from birth, you still can't make sense of it? What kind of truth is that?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Ogbeni, health section is not.far, go and do the needful.
Fear dey catch you?

Note the date and time on my post which was a reply I gave you regarding the health section and this your cries about that.

butterflylion: 8:22pm On Aug 15

That thing called shame, you no get the nephew of am or the sister or brother how much more the main person called shame.

You are the one who said there is a pathophysiology to spontaneous remission and knowing that you would run to your journals just as you are already complaining up there Felixomor and I asked you for this ground breaking medical pathophysiology and instead of doing your normal copy and paste you are here shouting milky way and illiterate Upandan. cheesy

This is my thread so I give you permission to post this pathophysiology here and not on another thread.

Your herbal doctor claiming actual MD body odour no dey give you shame?

My intelligence and that of Felixomor are eons beyond yours obviously if all we have been doing on this thread have been giving you actual medical facts while you have been offering assumptions only.

Now you claim class? Do you even know what class looks or feels like? Are assumptions in the face of facts class? Are lies from you class? Are making up things as you went along class?

Even the milky way you mentioned would be ashamed to be associated with your sort. Just like the legal practice has charge and bail lawyers, in medicine your type are known as being medically questionable or medically ignorant.

Post your pathophysiology here make shame catch you now.

This was on the 15th and today is 22nd which makes it 1 full week ago since we began asking for this pathophysiology for spontaneous remission of cancer which you claimed to have and rather than do that you have attempted shifting the goalpost to heart and to gynaecology and then got fixated on 2 words which are "Fvvcking and illiterate " although you are yet to show us your level of medical literacy for the past 1 week. Rather you have exhibited dishonesty, quackery, medical ignorance, medical misdiagnosis and of course herbalist tendencies.

So I dey wait for your pathophysiology.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
obisco4u:
Why all this plenty talk. If God and christianity were all true, then why does it take one so many years to try to understand and completely believe in the doctrines and all that poo and yet it takes only a few minutes to stop believing in it?

How can you call a religion and all its doctrines truth, if even after practicing and being a follower from birth, you still can't make sense of it? What kind of truth is that?

It takes so long to build but to destroy takes minutes. You can ask your building contractor that question and he would be the one to call you stupid and not me.

This thread has nothing to do with that crap you typed up there so bounce!
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by obisco4u: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
butterflylion:

It takes so long to build but to destroy takes minutes. You can ask your building contractor that question and he would be the one to call you stupid and not me.

This thread has nothing to do with that crap you typed up there so bounce!

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
obisco4u:

Its not that you cant make sense of it
The truth is that you are afraid of making sense of it
Because you dont want to be held responsible for your choices.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Niflheim(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Dr Eben Alexander is just another christian fraudster!!!

We have seen it all before!!! Now keep moving people.....................................nothing to report here!!!

CURE YOUR STUPIDITY:...............................................https://www.skeptic.com/insight/proof-of-heaven/

STUPIDITY IS A CHOICE, DON'T CHOOSE STUPID:..........................https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/07/proof-heaven-author-debunked/313681/

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.