Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? (6760 Views)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by mdokaba1(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Bill Gate is pictured with kids in Tanzania during one of his programmes in the country.

Hear Him;

" Hello from Tanzania, Instagram! I just had a great lunch with some amazing kids at Kicheba Primary School in Muheza and met Upendo Mwingira, a remarkable physician who has dedicated her career to fighting neglected tropical diseases".

While Atiku Abubakar is picture in same context with school kids two years ago in Yola during one of his school feeding projects in Adamawa state.

Why pick on Atiku's gesture as having a political undertone, but see Gate's within the purview of humanitarianism.

Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by achi4u(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2017
What's the difference?
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by mdokaba1(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
achi4u:
What's the difference?

Read the write up and know what I meant.
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
cool
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by tukdi: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
The difference is that Atiku is a politician WHILE Bill Gate is not! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by mdokaba1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
tukdi:
The difference is that Atiku is a politician WHILE Bill Gate is not! undecided

You cannot be too sure.

Besides he (Gate) could be involved in shadow politics. You never can tell.

#An Indirect Sponsor

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by EvilMetahuman: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
mdokaba1:

You cannot be too sure.
Besides he (Gate) could be involved in shadow politics. You never can tell.
#An Indirect Sponsor
and what exactly does he want with shadow politics?.
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by MONITZ: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Atiku is a showman because he would likely use the pic for future purposes while Bill Gates is looking aloof with no aim of wanting to need the pic for personal gains later..Also if u look well, u can see that the kids were surprised seeing Atiku in their midst while for the second pic, the Kids' response was just there...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by becca2011: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
The difference is in the quantity and quality of the food

6 Likes

Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by Tapout(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
i don't know the difference and sincerely I don't care to know.... The only thing I know and I'm sure of is that Atiku's picture is gonna be used sonner or later for something (don't ask me what) and this write up "operation feed the nation" is going to accomplain it.
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by snowden9(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
That Atiku's pic was taken recently, even if it was 2yrs ago, when was Nigeria's last election?

Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by can89(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
What I love about white is simplicity... See the kind shirt way Oga Bill is puting on....

But look at the other policriminal with agbada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM_d4WNEgIo
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by mdokaba1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by Nutase: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
mdokaba1:
Bill Gate is pictured with kids in Tanzania during one of his school feeding programme in the country.

While Atiku Abubakar is picture in same context with school kids two years ago in Yola during one of his school feeding projects in Adamawa state.

Why pick on Atiku's gesture as having a political undertone, but see Gate's within the purview of humanitarianism.
Gates is not a politician while Atiku is a politician. From their occupations the motives are clear.
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by thesolutions(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rented Chairs, Rented Pupils, Rented Food, and so on. Atiku can Rent for Nigeria if not Africa.

A renovated School by an innovator with rescued Kids. That's Bill for you.
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by PatriotTemidayo: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Is Bill also campaigning for election?

Nigerians can taaaaalk! angry
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by Larryfest(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ulterior motive dey Atiku own while Bill's is just pure philanthropy...

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
It is easy to separate the genuine from the not so genuine.
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by DonVikings: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
mdokaba1:
Bill Gate is pictured with kids in Tanzania during one of his school feeding programme in the country.

It is because Atiku is a farking politician while gates is a humanitarian per excellence! angry angry

Next time, don't ask this kind of foolish question!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
The difference is that the food atiku is chopping is why they are all eating there
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by gberra: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
One was eating while the other was not.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by sani90(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
And if I refuse to comment now they will think I don't have data...
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:

Simple one ate to prove the food was good the other day sat with the children to proove Africans can't feed themselves but Bill gates can.

Bill gates would not have eaten that food except his life depended on it.

Mumugerians be like one is a politician and the other is humanitarian. This same lack of foresight is the reason young boys and girls pay money to cross the Libyan sea instead buying jamb,pgd,ma/mac or ba/bsc forms.
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by can89(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
mdokaba1:

Why derail my thread na. undecided

No oo that wasn't ma intension.... If u want me to take it down I will ... Just saw a video and I felt like. Sharing
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by muller101(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Background is different
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by mdokaba1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:

He actually ate the food. Hear Him;

" Hello from Tanzania, Instagram! I just had a great lunch with some amazing kids at Kicheba Primary School in Muheza and met Upendo Mwingira, a remarkable physician who has dedicated her career to fighting neglected tropical diseases".
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by mdokaba1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheCabal:

Bill gates would not have eaten that food except his life depended on it.

He ate, hear him sir;

" Hello from Tanzania, Instagram!

I just had a great lunch with some amazing kids at Kicheba Primary School in Muheza and met Upendo Mwingira, a remarkable physician who has dedicated her career to fighting neglected tropical diseases.
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by mmachi96(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
mdokaba1:

Hear Him;

The difference is that the latter looks so fake
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by Ryabcool(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
The only difference I see here is that the food looks fuller, richer and seemingly more balanced in the first pic. As opposed to the seeming crumbs given to those girls in the Atiku pic. Two options here, it's either the money our dear Atiku donated was peanuts, or the so called staff have embezzled most of the food stuff, only to present the kids with leftovers.

But then again, what do I know?
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by YorubaNigga(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
The difference is that Atiku is an unsatisfied polithiefian with fake gestures to manipulate the hungry almajiri destinies with tuwo shinkafa for his presidential vote come 2019, while Bill Gate is a real philanthropist, rich and highly satisfied with his first class wealth
Re: Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? by laribari(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
can89:
What I love about white is simplicity... See the kind shirt way Oga Bill is puting on....

But look at the other policriminal with agbada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM_d4WNEgIo

The obvious difference is that bill gate out fit has no visible pocket but mallam Atiku has 3 pockets. grin grin. Na to move public funds oo, to steal from the poor, while bill has no visible pocket becos him fit empty himself to help the poor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Nigeria Youth Leaders Hold Talks At Democracy Youth Round Table / Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate / "We Want A Humble, Peaceful Governor Like You From Nkanu" - Youths Tell Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.