Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing (50746 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / APC UK Mocks Patience Jonathan As Supreme Court Upholds FG’s Seizure Of $8.4m / Dino Melaye Nollywood: "Cunning Man Die, Cunning Man Bury Am!" - APC UK Mocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Celebrityblog: 1:27am On Feb 26, 2019
Presidential Results: APC United Kingdom Mocks Atiku Abubakar

APC UK shared this video of Atiku Abubakar crying and Buhari laughing to mock the PDP 2019 presidential candidate.

This is coming as it appears that Atiku is losing out in the 2019 presidential election results announced so far.

Sharing the mock video, APC UK wrote:

"[CRY & LAUGH]

CRY

/krʌɪ/

verb

shed tears, typically as an expression of distress, pain, or sorrow.

LAUGH

/lɑːf/

verb

spontaneous movements of the face and body that are the instinctive expressions happiness or of lively amusement or joy.

#NigeriaDecides2019"

Watch the video here

What do you think about this?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/apc-uk-mocks-atiku-abubakar-over.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Celebrityblog: 1:27am On Feb 26, 2019
Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by BuhariAdvocate: 1:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku can't last.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by onlinetomola(m): 1:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Dem never announce who don win sef and all these Atikulated Fools on Nairaland don disappeared...

Social Media no dey win election o grin grin grin grin

Winning no be for mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Jubrin of Sudan won Atiku of Cameroon ? and Bukola Saraki of Nigeria is a big failure ! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Mazi Kanu ! pls come and carry your people o

179 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
Laughter of VICTORY!!

88 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Boooooo
Cries of DEFEAT!

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Wailers and children of hate right now.....

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:40am On Feb 26, 2019
[b][/b] right now......

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Atiku can't last.
At all At all!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:42am On Feb 26, 2019
onlinetomola post=76130267[b:
]Dem never announce who don win sef and all these Atikulated Fools on Nairaland don disappeared...
[/b]
Social Media no dey win election o grin grin grin grin

Winning no be for mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Jubrin of Sudan won Atiku of Cameroon ? and Bukola Saraki of Nigeria is failure ! tongue tongue tongue tongue
They have turned to Ati-Quiet!
Bunch of LOSERS they are.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by BuhariAdvocate: 1:42am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76130374:

At all At all!
the money is too much .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:44am On Feb 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
the money is too much .
The people supporting Atheifkwu were ONLY getting back part of our money he looted!
Kudos to them!

But Peter Obituary used igbo sense for Atiku sha, see below. cheesy grin wink............

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by onlinetomola(m): 1:48am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76130381:

They have turned to Ati-Quiet!
Bunch of LOSERS they are.

lol

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by BuhariAdvocate: 1:49am On Feb 26, 2019
grin
post=76130392:

They are ONLY getting back part of our money he looted!
we tell him to save more for the rainy season.

11 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Very funny thread! cheesy wink grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by celebgistz2: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Built2last: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2019
You give power to an autocratic man and think you can take it away by wishful thinking.

Watch out for Buhari part 2.

16 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin we tell him to save more for the rainy season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Baawaa(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
I said it,Atiku will lose on earth they will hear in heavens

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by amnesty7: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
grin
Babalawo chop, yahoo boys chop, media houses chop, bloggers (like Nairaland) chop, scammers chop, Kwankwaso and his boys chop and Atiku al Camarouni still failed to beat Baba!!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Denikayan: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!

Much love to my South-South brothers..... You so much loved!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
I am glad that south easterners can survive any condition and have their kids going to school. Those northerners that wanted to show Buhari great love are the ones that suffers it most.
If I see any almajiri close to me in this regime, na my car I go use bath am.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by KubwaBoy: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by kingthreatz: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Well, I still give it to Atiku. He won on Nairaland, Facebook and Instagram.
Many of his supporters were at home watching EPL and African Magic that day when everyone went to vote.

14 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by laurel03(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Na those 5%, region then for mock..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by Sholaco: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Where are the kwankwasiyya movement

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing by drshrewd: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2019
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.