Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' (21831 Views)

Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Female Benue Corper Buried In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Annie939(f): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
I tire oooooo
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by SenatorM(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

I see you stopped at Odu lol that guy nor get heart like Ibori . That Okowa was put there by Ibori . I'm on my fone wen I get home I will reply u proper
Am still trying to comprehend this shit you just typed
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
SenatorM:
Am still trying to comprehend this shit you just typed
I'm saying you dodged Ibori mention .
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by awa(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
The writer of this rubbish is a bloody Lair.

Attention Seekers...

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

Ahah just listen to yourself
I got nothing but love for Ig o's cos as far as I know the vast majority of them are hard working but fee micra t soar thier names here and there but we ha e same everywhere .
Now name one town Igbos are not allowed to trade in peace and prosperity in Nigeria ?
Then ask yourself same why don't we have flurishing biz men trading frm other ethnic groups in Nigeria trading in Igbo land . I schooled and served in Enugu state ESUT . Go to thier main market IGBO %110,Arirai market dunno if spelt right Igbo %110
No need to even mention Onitsha . Then you got the ordercity to instigate statement like thus you poured up there .
Pre civil war my parents where using such words as Igbo domination in the SS hence less support from them.Yhe people in the SS saw the Nigerian army as liberators . So as things stand modern day Igbos should not make dame mistake as thier fore fathers . They should learn and create a benefiting geographical location . Start with your core Igbo states 4get Oil after all what has Oil benefited the people who owns it.Do this you will even have the support and respecrt of others who are not Igbos or
Ipob . .
you can't compete with the best that's why you are afraid to trade in Igbo land, if you can't compete with them in ur various States how do you plan to compete with them in their area, IGBOS ARE LEADING IN THESE CONTEXT AND THIS EFFORT HAS PROPEL IGBOS TO BE THE MAJOR DOMINANT GROUP IN ALL AREAS OF BUSINESSES AND PRIVATE VENTURES IN NIGERIA. IGBO DOMINATES IN ALL THE MAJORS MARKETS, PORTS, IMPORT/EXPORT, LOCAL COTTAGE INDUSTRIES AND MANUFACTURING BASE (IN LAGOS ABA, NNEWI AND ONITSHA ), INTER STATE TRANSPORTATION, HAULAGE, NOLLYWOOD, IGBOS ARE MAKING EFFORTS TO UPLIFT THEMSELVES IN MASSIVE SCALE BY THE NUMBER OF MARKETS AND BUSINESS VENTURES THEY DOMINATE AND CONTROL THROUGH DISTRIBUTION POINTS, TRANSPORTATION HUB, MANUFACTURING AND INDUSTRY ALL THROUGH THE WEST AFRICAN REGION.ALL THESE EFFORTS BY LOCAL CONTENTS INDIGENOUS AND IGBO MADE EFFORTS, IGBOS HAVE LEFT THE WAR EXPERIENCE BEHIND AND THEY HAVE INCREASED THEIR EFFORT BY DOMINATING THE OTHER TRIBES THAT MOSTLY DEPEND ON GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS TO OPERATE . THEY WANT GOVERNMENT TO OPEN MARKET FOR THEM, BUILD BUSINESS FOR THEM, FEED THEM, CHANGE THEIR CLOTHS, BATH THEM. you should ashamed of ur miserable self that u are dragging shoulder with people that lose totally everything during the civil war, u are afraid of competition that's why no Afonja miscreant will support secessionist grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by egopersonified(f): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
StOla:
Na God save you.

You think we call them terrorist for nothing?

Can you honestly examine hunchback Kalu's antecedents and conclude that he is not a dictator?

You were dictated too, and you had to pledge loyalty.

This is the same man who calls the country a zoo, yet he breaks every law, then expects to be protected by the very same constitutional rights he has deprived another man, a la Kumuyi's visit to the SouthEast that
IPOB threatened versus dictator's planned visit to Lagos and Kaduna.

I repeat, God help the "moderate hutus" in a Biafran nation that will never be republican or democratic.

Biafra will be the first African state practicing Nazism. Any igbo man would have to continually prove he is a true Igbo when challenged by fellow tribesmen as we see here on Nairaland.

Chukwu Okike Abiama can not be mocked.
Shebi they named it Rivers State?
Shebi they called it Port Harcourt.
Nature will make it Port-like by flooding it more than a river.
Till they retrace their steps and accept their identity as Biafrans and rename that land; Igweocha

saw this in the rivers state flooding aftermath thread, it was shocking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by oyienootieno: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
They are cursed. If you don't support their madness they come with threat. They will all be disgraced.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you can't compete with the best that's why you are afraid to trade in Igbo land, if you can't compete with them in ur various States how do you plan to compete with them in their area, IGBOS ARE LEADING IN THESE CONTEXT AND THIS EFFORT HAS PROPEL IGBOS TO BE THE MAJOR DOMINANT GROUP IN ALL AREAS OF BUSINESSES AND PRIVATE VENTURES IN NIGERIA. IGBO DOMINATES IN ALL THE MAJORS MARKETS, PORTS, IMPORT/EXPORT, LOCAL COTTAGE INDUSTRIES AND MANUFACTURING BASE (IN LAGOS ABA, NNEWI AND ONITSHA ), INTER STATE TRANSPORTATION, HAULAGE, NOLLYWOOD, IGBOS ARE MAKING EFFORTS TO UPLIFT THEMSELVES IN MASSIVE SCALE BY THE NUMBER OF MARKETS AND BUSINESS VENTURES THEY DOMINATE AND CONTROL THROUGH DISTRIBUTION POINTS, TRANSPORTATION HUB, MANUFACTURING AND INDUSTRY ALL THROUGH THE WEST AFRICAN REGION.ALL THESE EFFORTS BY LOCAL CONTENTS INDIGENOUS AND IGBO MADE EFFORTS, IGBOS HAVE LEFT THE WAR EXPERIENCE BEHIND AND THEY HAVE INCREASED THEIR EFFORT BY DOMINATING THE OTHER TRIBES THAT MOSTLY DEPEND ON GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS TO OPERATE . THEY WANT GOVERNMENT TO OPEN MARKET FOR THEM, BUILD BUSINESS FOR THEM, FEED THEM, CHANGE THEIR CLOTHS, BATH THEM. you should ashamed of ur miserable self that u are dragging shoulder with people that lose totally everything during the civil war, u are afraid of competition that's why no Afonja miscreant will support secessionist grin
Ofcos you cant, reason is very clear, they rob you or your shop is set on fire, or they bring some silly terms and condition,the list goes on.This does not make them the best traders rather aggressive ones.I can also sense you are proud of teh fact that your market bears no outsiders trading on it and you think this your BIAFRA is going to sell to the outsiders? you see how self centered you just shown you can be? this is why the word TRUST is away in a distant land from you guys.

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
egopersonified:

Till they retrace their steps and accept their identity as Biafrans and rename that land; Igweocha

If Rivers state was dry like Ondo state, will you lot be campaigning upadown?
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by StOla: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
egopersonified:

Nnamdi Kanu is too bitter to lead such a struggle, and he has poisoned every follower of his with that vice.

Even if they get the Biafra they have clamoured for, that fellow needs to be kept far from power and from any form of mass media.

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

Ofcos you cant, reason is very clear, they rob you or your shop is set on fire, or they bring some silly terms and condition,the list goes on.This does not make them the best traders rather aggressive ones.I can also sense you are proud of teh fact that your market bears no outsiders trading on it and you think this your BIAFRA is going to sell to the outsiders? you see how self centered you just shown you can be? this is why the word TRUST is away in a distant land from you guys.
If Biafra is mentioned casually on Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland or Punch website, it is most likely that the first person that will ridicule or attack the post will be a Yoruba person. Sometimes even when Biafra is not mentioned in an article or news item, a Yoruba person will bring it into the discussion and start the attack.I've come to realise that the Igbos are great threat to yorubas, Igbos are Landlords to Yoruba's in many parts of lagos, is either you live as our tenants or you vacate Lagos for us,
Take away our Lagos Take away Lagos and yoruba land is doomed!! If Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's then let them come and Chase the Igbos away.. Its very simple. How can someone sit in ur house and tell U that Its not yours and U keep quiet.
It means U are a Coward....
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by egopersonified(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

If Rivers state was dry like Ondo state, will you lot be campaigning upadown?

so because rivers is a "wet" state that is why you are campaigning for it to be included in biafra, isn't it the same "wetness" of the south that the Fulani wants to hold on to, by this statement, biafras are no better than fulanis
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
egopersonified:

so because rivers is a "wet" state that is why you are campaigning for it to be included in biafra, isn't it the same "wetness" of the south that the Fulani wants to hold on to, by this statement, biafras are no better than fulanis
This is what happens when you got to a party uninvited,
You dont even know what my argument was and you just jumped in, plz re read and comprehend, Im not Igbo or Ipob, Im half Deltan and Rivers, so where you steering ur argument to baffles me in all imaginary terms.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
If Biafra is mentioned casually on Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland or Punch website, it is most likely that the first person that will ridicule or attack the post will be a Yoruba person. Sometimes even when Biafra is not mentioned in an article or news item, a Yoruba person will bring it into the discussion and start the attack.I've come to realise that the Igbos are great threat to yorubas, Igbos are Landlords to Yoruba's in many parts of lagos, is either you live as our tenants or you vacate Lagos for us,
Take away our Lagos Take away Lagos and yoruba land is doomed!! If Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's then let them come and Chase the Igbos away.. Its very simple. How can someone sit in ur house and tell U that Its not yours and U keep quiet.
It means U are a Coward....
Well that has nothing to do with me, I will LEAVE that for YORUBA people to respond to,Im sure they will in the fullest of time.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

Well that has nothing to do with me, I will LEAVE that for YORUBA people to respond to,Im sure they will in the fullest of time.
you better go and bring them
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you better go and bring them
Dont worry they are here, even you on a website owned by one.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by egopersonified(f): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

This is what happens when you got to a party uninvited,
You dont even know what my argument was and you just jumped in, plz re read and comprehend, Im not Igbo or Ipob, Im half Deltan and Rivers, so where you steering ur argument to baffles me in all imaginary terms.

I copied and pasted a post here and you jumped on my mentions, you are the uninvited guest here replying me when I didn't even quote you, why won't you be baffled.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Elliot2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Driftingking:
Listen to Godwin Donatus recount his experience on how he accepted he was Biafran to escape lynching.

http://www.lailasblog.com/corps-member-recounts-almost-killed-rivers-less-biafran/

now that was some real patriotism on d part of those biafrans. well,for u,u r a lilly-livered duck. u chickened out instead of displaying ur patriotism for nigeria. lesson learnt here is that even the most vocal of one nigeria will easily betray her any time when loyalty is tested.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

Dont worry they are here, even you on a website owned by one.
no wonder they are turning it to Yoruba affairs
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by marisdgreat(f): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
abbaapple:
shocked

Faltinos re u guys high on stupidity pills huh?
Then afonjas are high on skull minings
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by abbaapple: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
marisdgreat:

Then afonjas are high on skull minings

U smok weed abi? Did i look like afonja huh? undecided
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by bibe(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

Ahah just listen to yourself
I got nothing but love for Igbos cos as far as I know the vast majority of them are hard working but few miscreants soar their names here and there but we ha e same everywhere .
Now name one town Igbos are not allowed to trade in peace and prosperity in Nigeria ?
Then ask yourself same why don't we have flurishing biz men trading frm other ethnic groups in Nigeria trading in Igbo land . I schooled and served in Enugu state ESUT . Go to thier main market IGBO %110,Arirai market dunno if spelt right Igbo %110
No need to even mention Onitsha . Then you got the ordercity to instigate statement like thus you poured up there .
Pre civil war my parents where using such words as Igbo domination in the SS hence less support from them.Yhe people in the SS saw the Nigerian army as liberators . So as things stand modern day Igbos should not make dame mistake as thier fore fathers . They should learn and create a benefiting geographical location . Start with your core Igbo states 4get Oil after all what has Oil benefited the people who owns it.Do this you will even have the support and respecrt of others who are not Igbos or
Ipob . .

No offense bro, you mentioned domination, not marginalisation.

Nonetheless, have you ever tried to investigate why the Igbo was so dominant in all the regions at the time?

Maybe a little research on commerce in pre and post colonial Nigeria would suffice.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
bibe:

No offense bro, you mentioned domination, not marginalisation.

Nonetheless, have you ever tried to investigate why the Igbo was so dominant in all the regions at the time?

Maybe a little research on commerce in pre and post colonial Nigeria would suffice.
Bro Im not talking or expanding to why they where,the fact is they where, lets leave why.
Thats where Im prepared to leave my argument, if you want to expatiate on why be my guest.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by marisdgreat(f): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
abbaapple:

U smok weed abi? Did i look like afonja huh? undecided
na me n u smoke am together abi u don forget
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
egopersonified:

U R A CONFUSED WINCH

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by abbaapple: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
marisdgreat:

na me n u smoke am together abi u don forget

So u re Igbo rite? U bilv dat u have corn head. angry
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by adetayo234: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thewrath:

Thesame thing that will happen to the bloody Sudanese descendants if they dare bring their divide and rule to b1afraland sad

At least they originated from Sudan. Where do you originate from?I learnt Israel denied you recently. So, where is your root?
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by nedu666: 12:11am On Aug 13, 2017
nothing brings out the fear and insecurity of afonja and aboki like the word biafra or lgbo. u see them convulsing, shaking, spit drooling form their mouth just because of biafra. lgbos are too much.

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by marisdgreat(f): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2017
abbaapple:

So u re Igbo rite? U bilv dat u have corn head. angry
i have normal head there is nothing like Igbo among the nigerian tribes.mayb u r one but as for me i be igbo girl
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Sanluff: 12:28am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by abbaapple: 1:16am On Aug 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

[/b]i have normal head there is nothing like Igbo among the nigerian tribes[b].mayb u r one but as for me i be igbo girl

U re good grl for such comment. I tought u a small sens den
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Damfostopper(m): 2:55am On Aug 13, 2017
SenatorM:

I am from Delta State, South South and i am a Biafran.Deal with it
Wetin concern me with delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara / No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation For Corps Members — NYSC Insists / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.