Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention (31073 Views)

Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates / PDP Non-Elective Convention In Abuja (Photos, Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by EmekaBlue(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
hehehe...mr fayose i like u better when u yab d dullard presido...dont do this abeg.

Biafra biko bia osiso...This zoo is not for ndi igbos undecided
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by byemx06(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
IllegalMoney:

PDP is confusing APC with Fayose for President ...PDP are master strategists...They have started playing their mind games for 2019

It's just a game.....APC won't know what hit them in the coming months

Fayose is just a decoy to keep confusing APC about PDP strategies for 2019
the way you reason baffle me a lot and u think dy don't have snitch among them......this people are politician they kn how to play the game better than us hear.....Ur assumption no work bro
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by 0b100100111: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin grin grin

Comedy
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by 0b100100111: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
IllegalMoney:

PDP is confusing APC with Fayose for President ...PDP are master strategists...They have started playing their mind games for 2019

Dis not confusion

Its comedy

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Penalty82:
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

Our "wonderful" excuses will not be acceptable on that day.
pls getout of here
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by eddymorr(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
I am voting already you* I was actually waiting this long.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by austinvsb1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
eddymorr:

A Typical fayose supporter
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Team Oshokomole !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by laborious(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Just a comic relief...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Annie939(f): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
controversial governor
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by toyinid78: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Funny.. But it may yield something
simbi iyawo mi,how are u,its bin long I read abour simbi in my english textbook in dos days now ur here in real life let go and do our nikai I can't to loose u again now dat I fou
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
T

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by samijay8(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
rusher14:
Because he did such a wonderful job in Ekiti.
Wonderful job? just by ranting unnecessarily
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by PDPGuy: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
IllegalMoney:

I like your thinking

Any Nigerian political guru knows that both major parties will field Northern muslims as their respective presidential candidates. Fayose, as you said, is only gunning for the VP slot.
Fayose knows that he will face stiff competion for that position if OBJ endorses Donald Duke to be a running mate. So, he is only putting his name out there
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by LorDBolton(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
IllegalMoney:

Pdp are master strategists?

You know nothing about politics jare ... Sit down

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by GeniusMurphy7124(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
JOSEPH FAYOSE THE DREAMER ������

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by femolii: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
deji17:

Hahahaha. Igbos have been reduced to spectators in PDP. When people practice politics of division and hatred, that is how they end up. The Biafla, remains a mirage and a malaria dream
Through talk OSUS are finish

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
IllegalMoney:

Abeg shut up what did you know politics and mind games? As if PDP and APC are not the same corrupt clueless Nigerian Politicians . You guys just sit on top of your toilet and start typing rubbish.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by elmodee7(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
I dey laugh. buhari will mourn you

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by LordIsaac(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Penalty82:
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

Our "wonderful" excuses will not be acceptable on that day.
Wonderful Bible passages...please always include the scripture reference so we can read further.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Ichietome: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
I whole heartedly support Fayose for president. I believe he is really going to make a difference.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Slurity(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
IllegalMoney:

for your mind now you have spoken abi. Right it down in your diary so you won't forget. Fayose either allow to contest or its kill pdp finally. Fayose is my governor and i know him too well

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by daviefm(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
IllegalMoney:

WERE U THERE WEN D PDP ARE PLANNING THIS FAYOSE ISH?
KEEP UR THEORIES ABOUT THE MIND GAME TO URSEF AND FACE THE PRESSING ISSUES OF UR LIFE grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
You dare not campaign in the core north.

They will stone you to death..

Politically, they NEVER forgive nor forget.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by daviefm(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
eddymorr:
U CANT EVEN TYPE RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
kennygee:
Let me see his unbiased score card as Ekiti state's governor first then we'll talk.
Sweetie please face your kogi and Bello.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by pellummy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
If he wins seccionist are in trouble
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Basic123: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Igbo will be confused right now.

They will be like:so FFK and Fayose have been deceiving us with biafra,we thought he was planning to contest in biafra presidential election!

THOSE GUYS EMOTIONS CAN BE EASILY EXPLOITED MEHN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Banjiplus(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
jonhemma11:
SOLUTION 2019, AYO FAYOSE 4 PRESIDENT

Gov Fayose's supporters today were pictured displaying his presidential aspiration posters and banners at PDP National Non-Elective Convention taking place at the Eagles Square, Abuja.Trust the charismatic governor,he was pictured hailing his supporters.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/governor-fayose-supporters-display-his.html?m=1
Nnamdi kanu for president 2019. Since everyone is going Gaga
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by rasco2000me: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
IllegalMoney:

ALL PDP MEMBERS SEEM TO BE FOOL WHAT ON EARTH CAN U CALL ON GOVERNOR POMO,PEPER SELER ROADSIDE MECHANIC INRESPONSLE ELEMENTS TO COME AND LEAD NIGERIA FAYOSE CAN ONLY LEAD IGBO BECOS THEY ARE THE MOST SENSELESS TRIBE IN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by sharpwriter(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Funny.. But it may yield something
Wow...perhaps your first long comment; seems you are now getting interested little by little wink
Re: Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention by Tjesctacy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Penalty82:
These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath:for all these are things that I hate, saith the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers / Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.