Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,158 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi (20226 Views)

PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate / PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi / FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by sapele914(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheHonourable:
PDP may have made mistakes in 2015, but we remain the biggest ideology based political party in Africa.. It's just a matter of time, we'll fix Nigeria..
I'm contesting the November 11, Local government elections in Akwa Ibom state.. I'm Aspiring to Represent my Ward as their councillor.. I'm taking responsibility to be a voice..
Young Barawo, Juvenile Thief,Ole,People deceiving puppies.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by sweatlana: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
smartty68:

Now listen and listen real good, I don't support Nigerian politics...! Its very obvious that you lots ain't tired of empty promises already.
I'm not a politician. I'm successful in my business.

I don't care who wins. Provided buhari who brought this much suffering TWICE is out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by tuniski: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
MalcoImX:
A man's good deeds, intentions and truthfulness will always work in his favour. I don't know what this man is talking about, but he definitely knows that a sickest Buhari will definitely floor him or any other person in his camp. And especially in northern Nigeria, all you need is for a Buhari to put out a favorable word for you and you're done. A day will never come when Buhari will raise your hand and you lose.
Delusional wake up please!
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by sapele914(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
JonSnow:
Yeah, soon after his removal, may he die a slow and painful death. May the prostate cancer that's eating him up extend to his surrounding organs. IseeƩ
I am sorry for you,what you wish will definitely visit your household, enjoy.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by CzarChris(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
AMEEEEEN!!!
PDP remains the only political party in Nigeria with an ideology which is being "Democratic" and "Equity" there is actually nothing, absolutely nothing progressive about apc.
True PDP has it's shortcomings, but like Markarfi said they have learnt from the mistakes of the past.

1 Like

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by august2224(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
dat9jaguy:
Alh.Markarfi an effective governor when he governed Kaduna state .
But he should be honest with himself,he knows even a sick Buhari in power will floor any candidate from pdp.
So,oga,spare us the yerns and just wish Buhari quick recovery.

even a sick buhari will floor any candidate from PDP? continue deceiving your self. i am apolitical, will not cast my lot wit neither APC nor PDP, but we are tired of this nincompoop of a govt under the aegis of APC taking us for a ride. Buhari should go and play with his grand kids. we are awfully disappointed with his govt. we were happy he defeated Jonathan, not knowing that he is this clueless

1 Like

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by holluphemydavid(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
bkool7:

You and who?!

They better use the remaining money they stole to hire a lawyer that knows a judge.

Cos when baba comes back...
God Pls forgive me, for campaigning for APC in 2015

2 Likes

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by obailala(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
terzurum:

@Oballala abeg no kill me with laugh, I wan stop but I no de fit.
grin cheesy cheesy
I swear, that these PDP rogues still have the voice to talk, na just the APC people and their confusion dey cause all these ones...
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by august2224(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
MalcoImX:
A man's good deeds, intentions and truthfulness will always work in his favour. I don't know what this man is talking about, but he definitely knows that a sickest Buhari will definitely floor him or any other person in his camp. And especially in northern Nigeria, all you need is for a Buhari to put out a favorable word for you and you're done. A day will never come when Buhari will raise your hand and you lose.

good deeds and intentions are not enough. u have to put them to work. as for truthfulness, i leave them in the hands of God. the govt is as truthful as LAI MUHAMMED. every word by this govt is taken wit a pinch of salt. Buhari needs God's help and right now, is not in the position to help any man. (may God heal him, amen). d calibre of thieves in this govt is directly proportional to the thievery of the leader that appointed them. we will not mk mistakes again by casting votes for any one who chants change again

2 Likes

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by PHILipu1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
IllegalMoney:

grin

True talk my Chairman

Carry go sir,

Buhari and his cabal must be alive to witness their humiliation in 2019

The Aso Rock cabal must cotinue to ensure Buhari be kept alive to witness his humiliation in 2019

Buhari must not resign yet , he will be retired officially from politics in 2019

Long Live PDP

Uhuru must be achieved

PDP .....Power to the People

Remove Buhari with your 5% votes?
Wake up.
Your chairman should be careful with the way he talk about Buhari because the north will just hate PDP the more.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Awaja(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sentiment apart, party affiliate apart, religious bigotry jettisoned, PDP is a better option to APC if there is no other perfect alternative around, APC seems not prepared.

2 Likes

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Milestones: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
PDP NEED TO FIRST OF ALL APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS & NIGERIA. ALL THIS BRAGADO OF GOING TO WIN ELECTION SHOULD NOT BE THE FIRST STEP. WHO SO EVER COVER HIS SINS SHALL NOT PROSPER. PDP WILL ALSO NOT PROSPER BY THINKING THEY HAVE NOT SINNED AGAINST NIGERIA & NIGERIANS. PDP CAN CONTINUE TO GATHER IN THEIR NUMBER, THEY SHALL SURELY SCATTER. NEVER AGAIN WILL PDP DECEIVE & FOOL US.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by sochima1989(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheHonourable:
PDP may have made mistakes in 2015, but we remain the biggest ideology based political party in Africa.. It's just a matter of time, we'll fix Nigeria..
I'm contesting the November 11, Local government elections in Akwa Ibom state.. I'm Aspiring to Represent my Ward as their councillor.. I'm taking responsibility to be a voice..
mr udoh..... u are running for a position and you dont know that none of the parties in Nigeria have political ideology...
I pity the not too young to run....
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by bkool7(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
holluphemydavid:

God Pls forgive me, for campaigning for APC in 2015

If i am faced again with a similar senario as 2015: i will do it all over again and again a million times.

The election was Pdp's to lose.

2019 is also Apc's
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by bkool7(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheHonourable:

What kind of idealogy does Pdp has that it cant diversify the economy for 16 years ?
We would have cried and overcome it.

Every year ,they use electricity to campaign.

My six pence for you: bettet make sure you have massive popularity in your locality. Else , one Godfather will just annoint his boy, and the rest will be history.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by AyodeleAkindele: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
May almighty Allah grant Baba Buhari speed recovery.... Insah Allah
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by dat9jaguy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
august2224:

even a sick buhari will floor any candidate from PDP? continue deceiving your self. i am apolitical, will not cast my lot wit neither APC nor PDP, but we are tired of this nincompoop of a govt under the aegis of APC taking us for a ride. Buhari should go and play with his grand kids. we are awfully disappointed with his govt. we were happy he defeated Jonathan, not knowing that he is this clueless

That is your own opinion,which of course you are entitled to.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Beress(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
ransomed:
Never again shall we go back to Egypt to seek help. The PDP we saw and known for looting and impunity, we shall not see them anymore. Amen.

Oga we are currently in Egypt
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Harjoke: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerians are not fool
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by 9inches(m): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Savagery grin angry
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by 9inches(m): 12:18am On Aug 13, 2017
itsdumebi:
"We will continue to pray for the president. God will keep him alive till 2019 so he would witness his removal from power because Nigerians are already tired of this change.

Savagery grin
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Zieristclair(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2017
JonSnow:
Yeah, soon after his removal, may he die a slow and painful death. May the prostate cancer that's eating him up extend to his surrounding organs. IseeƩ
yaba left dey wait for you.I am forced to quote your stupid post.ode.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by nurusystem(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2017
TheHonourable:

Biafra 2019
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by nurusystem(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Sai baba warrior

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by TheHonourable: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2017
sochima1989:

mr udoh..... u are running for a position and you dont know that none of the parties in Nigeria have political ideology...
I pity the not too young to run....

PDP has..
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by ransomed: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2017
Beress:

Oga we are currently in Egypt
:::- I don't know about you and as for me, i am bound for canaan where milk and honey is flowing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Kaduna Govt. To Acquire Peugeot, Targets 90,000 Cars Yearly.. / NBC Fines Arise TV, TVC N2m Over Breach Of Broadcasting Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.