Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi (20130 Views)

PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate / PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi / FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by sweatlana: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Amen!!!

Buhari has nothing to offer.

He promised so much but brought suffering to Nigerians.

He must go!
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by credence2017: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
God keep you alive so your enemies can laugh over you and mock you

https://www.nairaland.com/3984464/urgent-advice-needed
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by jahsharon: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
You fools said worse things before the last election, Buhari and the masses defeated and humiliated you looters. Only pigs and idiots from potopoto republic of drugs and crime are listening to your rantings. When you thieves were in government, you couldn't stop the people's general, now that you are out and there is no free money, do you think you can even stop a goat?

1 Like

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by obailala(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
After destroying Nigeria for 16 years, the same shameless PDP rogues still have the guts to criticise a 2 year old APC which is still confused over how to fix the mess created by PDP. No be their fault, na APC I blame...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5793006_55463905474385tmpsnapshot1496943838193jpeg2a46a3966342f1f3db30b72ecd1b50aajpeg17df2cc2e6a22d70ba173050525b154c_jpeg94589e0f4c9f089de7777748b7cbbb30

3 Likes

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by sweatlana: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
smartty68:
Another empty promises from a party that is/has gone extinct.

BTW, I'm not missing any political party.
Who does empty promises like apshit ?? undecided

1 Like

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by sweatlana: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
AWONEYAN:
U said Nigerians are missing you......joke of the year.

U would have said we miss looting and sucking the treasury dry

Nothing to be missed in PDP or APC.
Keep the propaganda going....

Nigerians know better.

The days of corruption were far better than the hell we have today.

1 Like

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by sweatlana: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
dat9jaguy:
Alh.Markarfi an effective governor when he governed Kaduna state .
But he should be honest with himself,he knows even a sick Buhari in power will floor any candidate from pdp.
So,oga,spare us the yerns and just wish Buhari quick recovery.
Let's see nah!!!

2019 is by the corner!

The northern vote will be divided! The ss and se will give block vote!
Even if the sw vote 99% for apshit they still won't will!

1 Like

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by shevy878: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
dat9jaguy:
But he should be honest with himself,he knows even a sick Buhari in power will floor any candidate from pdp.
keeping on fooling ursef, APC are losing ground on a daily basis nd u are hear giving ursf force hope.

2 Likes

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by SenorRex: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
smartty68:

If he didn't pray for ur tin god now u start crying upanadan
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by sweatlana: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
kennygee:
This country is too much a joke for Buhari to get removed.

The hungry and delusional northerners will still hail "Sai Buhari" even when they are dying of hunger.

A cabal that is running a country down with impunity, they must be B6 13.

A senate that is as useless as the the letter P in psychology, I don't see how Buhari will get removed unless he dies in office.
PDP is coming out with a formidable northern candidate. With the block vote from the SS and se he is sure to win.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Basdkg(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
i hate a party dat country is not in they mine up up up APC UP NAIJA
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Trendirabingi: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
AND WHO GIVES THIS EDIOTS D IMPRESSION DAT THEY COULD BE A POSSIBLE REPLACEMENT OR ALTERNATIVE STILL BAFFLES THE HELL OUT MANY... THIS EDIOTS AND THEIR LOTS STILL LINGERING AROUND THAT CHARRED UMBRELLA SHOULD BE HEADING FOR THE GALLOWS BY NOW, BUT THEIR EFFRONTRY TO SPEAK AFTER 16YEARS OF BRUTAL RAPE OF THIS COUNTRY THAT STILL REVERBERATES EVEN TILL DIS DAY IS EXTREMELY NAUSEATING.. THIS IS BECOS THIS PRESENT DISPENSATION AND EVEN THE PEOPLE HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING SERIOUS TO GET THIS RIFRAFFS N MISCREANTS DEALT WITH, STILL CHAMPIONING THEIR CAMPAIGN WITH LOOTED N LOOT AIDED FUNDS.... I DNT HAVE DAT SUCH NACK FOR THE APC CUS THEIR STILL THIEVES HIDING UNDER D GUISE OF ITS CURTAIN, BUT PDP AND ITS STILL OLD VILIAN RASCALS ARE THE MOST ANNOYING INDIVIDUALS TO HEAR TALK.

2 Likes

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by terzurum(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Truly Nigerians are missing PDP
Future generations will question your analytical reasoning based on available information with you.
Who is PDP and who is APC
American politicians have shown the example that has been drumed into your ear but it seems as though you need North Korean leader to blow it into your skull.
An American politician believes an ideology locates the party that suits him and remains there.
No wonder I came to see nairalanders call *NG* Zoo. Where the politicians and their mumu followers jump like monkeys from one party to the other. Make I no talk plenty.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by dat9jaguy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
shevy878:
keeping on fooling ursef, APC are losing ground on a daily basis nd u are hear giving ursf force hope.

A tested and rejected PDP can never rule nigeria again for at least 4 more elections to come.
That's just the reality.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by ransomed: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Never again shall we go back to Egypt to seek help. The PDP we saw and known for looting and impunity, we shall not see them anymore. Amen.

1 Like

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by terzurum(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
obailala:
After destroying Nigeria for 16 years, the same shameless PDP rogues still have the guts to criticise a 2 year old APC which is still confused over how to fix the mess created by PDP. No be their fault, na APC I blame...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5793006_55463905474385tmpsnapshot1496943838193jpeg2a46a3966342f1f3db30b72ecd1b50aajpeg17df2cc2e6a22d70ba173050525b154c_jpeg94589e0f4c9f089de7777748b7cbbb30
@Oballala abeg no kill me with laugh, I wan stop but I no de fit.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Boyooosa(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
BABU ANKALI.

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by holluphemydavid(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
terzurum:

Future generations will question your analytical reasoning based on available information with you.
Who is PDP and who is APC
American politicians have shown the example that has been drumed into your ear but it seems as though you need North Korean leader to blow it into your skull.
An American politician believes an ideology locates the party that suits him and remains there.
No wonder I came to see nairalanders call *NG* Zoo. Where the politicians and their mumu followers jump like monkeys from one party to the other. Make I no talk plenty.
Whu Is dis he goat,get out of my mention Ode oshi, political bigot
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Pecca: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
The chairman ekwuchago every!!!
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Tecno66: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
smartty68:

The party is obviously extinct in your imaginations. Let nigerians in general be the ones that will nail the party's coffin, not an individual. The way you view the pdp is the same way other folks view the apc. So lets wait and see.

1 Like

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by bkool7(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
eDoctorr:
Authentic Chairman. God bless GEJ God bless all Nigerian youths. God bless Nigeria.
God don't bless BUHARI.

God no be man
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by bkool7(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Truly Nigerians are missing PDP

You and who?!

They better use the remaining money they stole to hire a lawyer that knows a judge.

Cos when baba comes back...

1 Like

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by bkool7(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tecno66:
The party is obviously extinct in your imaginations. Let nigerians in general be the ones that will nail the party's coffin, not an individual. The way you view the pdp is the same way other folks view the apc. So lets wait and see.

Forget it

Nigerians are wiser. We know who put us in recession.
They be severely humiliated in 2019
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by rasco2000me: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
JonSnow:
Yeah, soon after his removal, may he die a slow and painful death. May the prostate cancer that's eating him up extend to his surrounding organs. Iseeé
SO SHALL IT BE FOR ALL UR GENERATION MAY UNIDENTIFIED SICKNESS TAKE OVER UR ENTIRE BODY MAY U FIND IT DIFFICULT TO HV PEACE
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by SenorRex: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
MalcoImX:
A man's good deeds, intentions and truthfulness will always work in his favour. I don't know what this man is talking about, but he definitely knows that a sickest Buhari will definitely floor him or any other person in his camp. And especially in northern Nigeria, all you need is for a Buhari to put out a favorable word for you and you're done. A day will never come when Buhari will raise your hand and you lose.
A sick buhari can only be voted by sick and demented people
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by Primebuilders(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Its not about flooring any candidate. Its about have idea of governance. People have seen and r wiser. Buhari have no vue about governance
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by bkool7(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
shevy878:

Aint you giving yourself false hope on Pdp

This was what we told you ppl b4 the 2015 election but you ppl were intoxicated with false support.

B4 2015 no mudular refinery , no rice mill
Now , we have the largest rice mill in Africa and NNpc has reduce fuel importation. And want us to go back ?

Imgine uf Gej were still the president...

1 Like

Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by smartty68(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tecno66:
SenorRex:

If he didn't pray for ur tin god now u start crying upanadan
sweatlana:

Who does empty promises like apshit ?? undecided
Now listen and listen real good, I don't support Nigerian politics...! Its very obvious that you lots ain't tired of empty promises already.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by MalcoImX: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
SenorRex:

A sick buhari can only be voted by sick and demented people
I present Buhari, present yours let's juxtapose.
Re: God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi by dat9jaguy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Primebuilders:

Its not about flooring any candidate. Its about have idea of governance. People have seen and r wiser. Buhari have no vue about governance

My guy thats your own opinion.
Mine is that Buhari is what nigeria needs now.
Someone who will stand against rampant corruption while laying down solid policies that will improve the economy in the
long run despite the temporary suffering we are facing now.
Afterall they have always told us good things don't come easy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah / Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB / APC Mourns Death Of PDP Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.