Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts (122925 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
cbella:
Last Episode

Still dedicated to purples25, love and snake was magnificent. Your choice of words for the literature write up isn't one I'm used to.

Dad, it’s Kate! Are you busy? She asked still not sure how to start.

I heard there’s a dinner going on tonight. Yes, Kate. Do you want to come over as well. Wilson asked.
Doctor Sly said it’s not possible for me to be moving around now, so don’t worry you can have your family dinner.

I’m sorry, we can cancel until you are better. I just thought I had less time so I could make it up to your mom before my surgery starts next week.

But mom said you have up to three months? No Kate, I have just three weeks, she probably didn’t want you to worry. Wilson said.

Kate are you there he asked for the third time. Yes Dad, she responded with a teary tone.

That’s okay, Kate! I’m sure if I had to die during this surgery it’s just my punishment for all the tears I made you and your mom share while I looked on.

I’m sure you will make it Dad, just come back safe, Stacy would need you.

For me I have my husband, but she would need a man in her life. Kate said with a calm tone.

Talking of husbands, how is that going. Wilson asked after wiping his last tear from his face.

Dad, I don’t know where to start from. He isn’t talking either. Kate finally briefed his Dad about the main reason she called.

Kate, to be honest with you, despite your husbands mistakes he loves you. I knew that the first day I caught him stalking you outside my gate.

I had to call him in and asked some few questions, maybe you can start by showing him some respect.

He would really appreciate it and everything would fall in place. Your mom did that a lot , despite the many troubles I gave her.

Dad I’m just scared he would repeat his mistakes again. Kate said worried.

Trust me, he wouldn’t try it again. He has learnt his lesson the hard way.

Okay Dad, if anything happens again, the guilt will be on you. She said and they both giggled.

Just then, the door to her ward opened. Dad enjoy your dinner and don’t yell on Stacy too much. She said and quickly hanged up.

You got a new shirt nectar; she just had to say something before he goes mute again.
He nodded.

Are you back to nod your head throughout your stay here. Kate asked expecting him to say something.

The door opened slowly and they both looked to it’s direction.
What are you doing here he finally found his voice.

Good! You can talk. Now that your former mistress is here can we begin, or is she still your mistress.

Kate what are you doing, lets not start this way. He pleaded.

Start what exactly nectar? Marriage or a divorce? Kate asked.

Can you quickly choose one, I understand Pearl has a flight to catch but I want her to be present for this.

Kate what should I do again, I have apologized several times.

I thought apology is supposed to solve everything in marriage. Why is ours different.

It’s different because you don’t do it right, you never have. You say I’m sorry several times and keep going back to your mistakes.

What should I do when that happens again nectar? Do you know why I’m even talking to you now?

Yes we have kids, they are the only reason you are considering this.
Nectar said walking to her bed while Pearl avoided their gazes.

And who told you I want to be with you now nectar. Kate asked.

I know you want to try; please I want this to work. Let me fix it. Nectar said holding her hands which she quickly withdrew.

What is left to fix nectar! Everything is broken, you remember my reaction after I came home when I runned away to Drake's, that was the genesis of the feelings I tried so hard to figure out. Kate was saying and got interrupted.

What it’s worth I think you should know you two are obviously doing this wrongly again. Pearl blurted out from behind.

And what is that supposed to mean Pearl? Nectar said walking to her side.

Leave her alone Nectar. She obviously has something to say.

Now I’m listening Pearl.

You should know he isn’t a magician to figure out you have feelings for him if you don’t tell him. Pearl who was quiet all along blurted out and had no intention of stopping now.

You keep it bolted in and it kills him every time he has to come home wondering how you feel.

Your happiness has always been his priority, we end up talking about you all the time. I do the listening and he talks.

Do you know how hard it was for me knowing he just jumped off me and all he could think about was you?

The guy loves you, the least you could do is reciprocate that, tell him how you feel and stop acting bossy all the time, he doesn’t mind but it gets to him a lot.

At least he deserves that sort of respect from you.
Well I have to go, whatever happens to this marriage, I’m sorry I almost ruined something wonderful.

Pearl finally said and walked out.
There was silence for a while until he spoke up.

I’m sorry Kate, I just want to start afresh, he was saying when she interrupted.

What do you plan on doing now that you don’t have a job. She asked.
Can we forget that for now, let me know where I stand with you first then we can talk about jobs.

Nectar said squeezing her hands, which she was fighting the urge to pull off.

I love you obviously you do, lets try again.
No I don’t Nectar, we obviously would try again but this time you have to work for it.

She said thinking if she just did the right thing by denying what she obviously felt for him.

I would do anything, now that I don’t have a job, I definitely would need something doing. Nectar blurted out.
I want to stay with my mom for now, we will start from the beginning. Kate said.

What are you saying, you are not coming home with me? He asked.
Not yet, you know you didn’t marry me properly! You have to do the right thing now.

Sounds, good? She asked.
I would come home after the renewal of our vows. She added.
Don't worry I wont stay that long. Nectar just kept staring.

Oh don’t give me that look nectar, I’m being fair here because I was wrong too form the start.

That’s the only reason why we are having this conversation now and I'm sorry I disrespected you several times. Can we have a real marriage now nectar. I can be submissive you know.

Oh really! Then what happened to the Seven months with me. Nectar asked a bit relaxed.

Your sister and Mandy and a whole lot happened. You were just a victim of circumstance besides you forced me to marry you, remember?

Yeah, your Dad was tough to convince though!

You see why I said you didn't work for this marriage, do it right this time before he starts his surgery.

I can't be perfect all the time, I'm a mess and stubborn sometimes please don't take me for granted.

You are too proud to admit your faults even now but that's okay.

I want this so I would make that decision for you as I can see pride written all over you now .

I heard everything you said, from the sex to where I went wrong, nectar was saying when she smiled.

What's funny Kate!

You realized you obviously just mentioned the sex so we talk about it.
I can't promise you what you are used to but we can always push the kids to Mom's and.......

Kate that’s okay, I would manage. He said to avoid making her talk much as he feels her body temperature rising.

I don’t want you to manage, I know you have needs, I would do my best to be there but please don’t hurt me this way again.

He nodded and adjusted her pillow for her.

I obviously have feelings for you, sorry I lied earlier but it’s depth I can’t tell and therefore I won't contest it.

Kate said rather slowly, frowning in between the talk and the pains while trying to endure the surge running through her body.

How is he always looking ravishing after a fresh bath she thought.

Together we will face the obstacles ahead. He said with assurance.

How does the name Kira and Kino Sound? Nectar interjected smiling.

Sounds perfect, but your sister would have to name the kids. I promised her that, please and no more secrets nectar.

I don't want to go back home to an angry Matt's. She said and got lucky. He leaned over and kissed her forehead.

THE END

Opinions are like......
A lot of you may have wished this story ended in a different way, but this is how far the lord has brought us.
Two wrongs....... but then those two just happen to get everything wrong. It's not always when you start well it would end well but when you start wrong it definitely isn't worth it unless there is a change somewhere.

One has pride and the other too much patience. When you spare the rod.....

To all those who commented and supported God bless you all.

Not forgetting those who pushed me to the wall. Pearl05, I'm surprised I didn't break after all those dawn pushs it was rather worth it. Merci mademoiselle!

Gloryejims and Deeejah joined your league of pushers. Thanks

Those who read and ignore, you kept me wondering if the story was bothering or probably worth it.

And to the ghost readers, well done!

Now to everyone I would be back on my next birthday

Will modify the spacing an all later, tied up somewhere now

Wonderful. Just wonderful . Its a great ending. And I feel so honoured that you're dedicating this ending to me. I mean this story is being followed by so many readers. It's awesome, thanks dearie and thanks again. Your writing prowess is amazing.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is beautiful cbella.

Congratulations � we made it to the end.
I must say it wasn't as I anticipated it to be but hay at the end, it came out best.

Thank you so much to everyone that stood by cbella in this journey,may the Good Lord Bless us all.
Gloryejims, oly0511,Purples25 and others I couldn't mention.
Loadsoflove

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
its really a wonderful story.full of wisdom.family drama. kudos to you for a well done job. This is my first time of giving my comment to any story.You kept me glue to my phone & I had to quickly subscribe when my data finish.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by FortunateB(f): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for this great work, it was interesting.

I love how it end also, more wisdom.

Your consistency when updating was also a big plus.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 12:09am On Sep 19, 2017
purples25:

Wow thanks dear! I love this update ! Totally !

Always at your service ma'm

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 12:10am On Sep 19, 2017
FortunateB:
Thanks for this great work, it was interesting.

I love how it end also, more wisdom.

Your consistency when updating was also a big plus.

I'm shy ryt now!! Thanks for following too
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2017
otewojnr:
its really a wonderful story.full of wisdom.family drama. kudos to you for a well done job. This is my first time of giving my comment to any story.You kept me glue to my phone & I had to quickly subscribe when my data finish.

Wow!! First time! I'm glad you chose to comment on my story as your FIRST!

Thanks for following to the end
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 12:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Pearl05:
This is beautiful cbella.

Congratulations � we made it to the end.
I must say it wasn't as I anticipated it to be but hay at the end, it came out best.

Thank you so much to everyone that stood by cbella in this journey,may the Good Lord Bless us all.
Gloryejims, oly0511,Purples25 and others I couldn't mention.
Loadsoflove

I know you would fight with me over the end..... so let me comment before you get back.
I really appreciate your strength! You kept the thread alive.... God bless you! Hit me up tho

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 12:34am On Sep 19, 2017
purples25:

Wonderful. Just wonderful . Its a great ending. And I feel so honoured that you're dedicating this ending to me. I mean this story is being followed by so many readers. It's awesome, thanks dearie and thanks again. Your writing prowess is amazing.

Boss!! I learned from you now.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Chigold121(f): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2017
What a happy ending. Congratulation cbella for doing justice to this story. All tanks to God who made it possible. . I am expecting you soon with another hit, wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Chigold121:
What a happy ending. Congratulation cbella for doing justice to this story. All tanks to God who made it possible. . I am expecting you soon with another hit, wishing you all the best

Thank you Ma'm.... You've been so glued......... My next story, ahh well I introduced the title sometime back but will only start posting on my next bday
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Less I forgot, I need an official EDITOR soon, my personal editor is still sick as i mentioned earlier in one of my comments. if you are up for it just hit me up.

No payments oooo.. �
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2017
cbella:

Boss!! I learned from you now.

Well we've been learning from each other smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by oly0511(f): 2:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Cbella u really try not all writers in NL can finish their stories some will tell you to come and buy it along the line when they have gotten ought viewers i have seen so many cases since 2013 that I started following this forum and also mine thanks goes to Pearl 05 and purples for their support to cbella
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by toyhin123(f): 3:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Pearl05:

Was busy too sweetie but you broke my poor heart yesterday. So was managing the patches. Therefore am on mute mood.

Until toyhin123 and purples25 credits my akante with #50000, one bag of rice, one gallon of vegetable oil, 20 tubes of yams, one white cock, one she goat, 10 pieces of Hollandaise wax, and one bag of salt each.
purples25:

Eh? In this recession? Lucifer must hear this !

Where are all dose things going?z it inside dat stomach?

Don't mind her @purples25,she is nt living in Nigeria so hw can she know smiley

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by toyhin123(f): 4:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Cbella u re really a great writer,u never for once disappoint ur readers on NL.
Av been following u from d last story,its my fone dat always make me a ghost reader,av been having problems with the key board
Dnt forget to mention me in ur next story,i wouldn't love to miss it

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by wizsolzy(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Lovely story bae

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2017
toyhin123:

Where are all dose things going?z it inside dat stomach?

Don't mind her @purples25,she is nt living in Nigeria so hw can she know smiley

Lol, only her grin

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2017
Good morning lovely people!

Sweetie, when is your born date coming? @ cbella.

Toyhin and purples25, haven't you heard that we are out of recession by the presidency? Abeg maka Una send those things over I want to open store on Una head.

Oly0511, thanks so much for your love and support to our girl cbella, yeah we made it to the end by God's Grace.

Cbella, reintroduce the next story I didn't catch it at first.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Gloria007(f): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks for the story, it was a nice read.Don't forget to mention me when you start another story.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Osedagal(f): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice story, thumbs up cbella

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Pearl05:
Good morning lovely people!

Sweetie, when is your born date coming? @ cbella.

Oly0511, thanks so much for your love and support to our girl cbella, yeah we made it to the end by God's Grace.

Cbella, reintroduce the next story I didn't catch it at first.

Eeiii, meaning you don't read the stories well lol! Find out, and you didn't do the other thing I asked you to
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Gloria007:
Thanks for the story, it was a nice read.Don't forget to mention me when you start another story.

Thank you for reading from the beginning to the end

Pearl05, pls don't let me forget to mention her!!
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Osedagal:
Nice story, thumbs up cbella

Thanks! God bless you for reading
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
wizsolzy:
Lovely story bae

Thanks
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2017
toyhin123:
Cbella u re really a great writer,u never for once disappoint ur readers on NL.
Av been following u from d last story,its my fone dat always make me a ghost reader,av been having problems with the key board
Dnt forget to mention me in ur next story,i wouldn't love to miss it

Awww!! Thank you very much, hope you get a new phone before my next story.

Pearl05, another one! I tend to forget even the characters in the story but you definitely will be mentioned
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2017
oly0511:
Cbella u really try not all writers in NL can finish their stories some will tell you to come and buy it along the line when they have gotten ought viewers i have seen so many cases since 2013 that I started following this forum and also mine thanks goes to Pearl 05 and purples for their support to cbella

Well, money is not everything! If it is then I would have bought a whole jet already from what I have locked up in my mind.

I write for fun, because I love to and can't sit anymore watching talent go waste but not to meet a certain need.
If I would have to sell this story or any other, then probably I have to finish it here first before I do.... so don't worry I wouldnt ask NL readers to buy my next episodes on Okada books or any other when I havent finished.
You get to read first to the end, and if you feel like keeping a copy then you do.

Did you mention you have a story! Please I want to read ooo... Now I'm free from next, so am gonna read stories as if my life depends on it

2 Likes

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Deeejah(f): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Wow!!!
If I wasn't in d office ryt now, I wld be dancing to this happy ending. I had hoped for this end and i got it! Thank you cbella.
Marriage isnt about finding the perfect partner, rather it's about two imperfect pple working on each other's flaws. Some of us are born to get it ryt, some will get it ryt only wt a push while some will only get it ryt after several mistakes. What matters is making it ryt after we get it wrong.
Cbella, ur story has emphasized forgiveness and patience; the two things we need in d world ryt now.
Thank you for the wonderful story especially the beautiful end.
Not all beautiful beginnings have happy endings and ugly ducklings do grow up into beautiful princesses. That's the irony of life.
Hope to read more amazing stories from you soon.
Thank u!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Deeejah:
Wow!!!
If I wasn't in d office ryt now, I wld be dancing to this happy ending. I had hoped for this end and i got it! Thank you cbella.
Marriage isnt about finding the perfect partner, rather it's about two imperfect pple working on each other's flaws. Some of us are born to get it ryt, some will get it ryt only wt a push while some will only get it ryt after several mistakes. What matters is making it ryt after we get it wrong.
Cbella, ur story has emphasized forgiveness and patience; the two things we need in d world ryt now.
Thank you for the wonderful story especially the beautiful end.
Not all beautiful beginnings have happy endings and ugly ducklings do grow up into beautiful princesses. That's the irony of life.
Hope to read more amazing stories from you soon.
Thank u!!! kiss

You took the inspiration in the story to another level! Would love to read yours first, then you get another story from me m'am

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2017
cbella:

Thank you for reading from the beginning to the end

Pearl05, pls don't let me forget to mention her!!

Did I just got PA job? I got your back ma
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Pearl05:

Did I just got PA job? I got your back ma

Lol! No you got a babysitter job.....

Let me leave the bomb and run
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Deeejah(f): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2017
cbella:

You took the inspiration in the story to another level! Would love to read yours first, then you get another story from me m'am

Will put Smth up soon. For u my mentor grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.