Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts (123013 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
You are really trying with the update but I can't � just help asking for more.

Nectar should be the man of his house please. Who could be after Kate's life? The person that wanted to blackmail her but failed?

As for Drake maybe a hook up with matt will be good.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by kimfunmilayo(f): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think Mandela is trying to blackmail Kate I love how you update keep it up

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sorry, was going to update 3 long ones, but just heard a bad news. But will manage through to update

@jewelbabe, @chara019, @oly0511

I see you three busy reading, dont signout without a simple HI
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by yorhmienerd(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice job ma'am. cool Your story is the first I'm reading in weeks out of the story I follow.

Her Royal Craziness jagugu88li tongue, you might want to check this out.

2 Likes

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
EPISODE 44

Careful you don’t fall. I heard nectar say and I just ignored him. Matts, are you sure Mandy is locked up, I asked immediately I entered her room.

Yes, I made sure he has. Why? Are you thinking he was the one who attacked us earlier? Matts asked with a curious grin on. I just received a letter from him. Kate managed to say through her fears. What? How? Where is it? Matts was lost as to what to ask.

I destroyed it. Kate replied. What did the letter say? Matts asked giving me the impression she is hiding something from me. I could not finish reading. ”I just read the greetings.” “Hope to see you soon, then I tore it up.”

Wait here let me check out. Matts brought out her phone, trying to make some calls. I thought to myself what she is up to again.

He had ten years’ jail time for second-degree murder. He should still be in by now right. Kate further asked when Matts seems to be avoiding the topic.

Katie, it is okay to be scared. He will not hurt you, am here for you. Matts, thank you but what do we do now? I managed to say while sitting on Matt’s bed with my face in my palms.

When? How? I heard Matts asking while looking back a few times towards my direction. Let me know when you find out. Don’t give me that crap; she flared up in between her calls.

A month and you never bothered to tell me about it, you know I have a personal interest in this case. Just be quiet, what do I sex you for in the first place. It is over just get rid of my number. Matts angrily hanged up looking in my direction weirdly.

It looks like whoever you were speaking to just gave you the worse news. What is going on Matts? It sounded like that was about Mandy.

Don’t worry your head. She finally said while moving towards me. Matts it didn’t look like things are fine between you and the man whose bed you keep gracing to keep a certain secret.

I can handle what it is. I replied even though I know my stand already. Katie, relax! Mandy has been out for a month now, and he never bothered to tell me about it. She finally said, that gave me a bit of relief.

“At least he may not try anything funny yet, since obviously he wouldn’t want to go against probation laws.” I kept thinking to myself again. Then I felt Matt’s hands waking me out of my reverie.

Are you going to tell me who the HE is? Kate asked Matts. Just a booty call, friend in the Judges’ office. Well that is over now. Can we get dinner ready? Your husband might be hungry by now. Matts grinned.

I hope you are not planning to throw me under the bus again Matts. Kate said and paused. No, I just want us to forget that useless Mandy. She said.

You know when it comes down to it I might not be able to Matts. Now let me hear why he is out before his time.
Katie I don’t have all the details, but I promise I will find out from work tomorrow. That is not good enough; you know I can feel you are lying to me right. Kate said showing her displeasure.

Yes, I know, but the less you know, the better for your children. Matts said stressing her voice. I will have to find out then. I replied.

"Are you women okay inside? You have been in there for ages now, whispering. Nectar came knocking. We both stormed out."

Kate are you okay, you look worried. Matts tell your brother to mind his own business. God knows am trying my best to accommodate him in my life, he should not add to my troubles right now. Katie, he is your husband. Standing right behind you. Tell him that yourself. Kate hissed and left.

I went upstairs, knowing very well nectar was following me. I just laid on my bed to relax my already pounding head, asking myself weird questions. Why is Mandy’s sudden appearance giving me this kind of feeling?

Katie has he contacted you again? Matts asked after two weeks. He dare not, I will skin him alive. Really, Katie, I thought two weeks ago you were professing your undying love for him. Matts teased.

Matts I know I might break down with the attractions falling back in place, but I might still want to kill him. Just be careful you don’t make my brother into another widower. I just gave her a tap on her thighs to get her mind back to better things.

I will pay you the rest of the money, when you get the job done. The disguised woman at the entrance of St. Joseph Hospital said over the phone to the other caller.

Make sure you get him alone. Don’t screw this up for me like you always do. The man who seems to be in charge said over the phone and hanged up.

Doctor Glover, you were saying. I was asking how far you are. Six weeks, I think. The lady who walked into Nectars office that morning replied.

Then lets check it out, but wait here for me. Let me get a nurse to take you to the lab. Nectar walked out leaving his morning coffee he forgot to take earlier. He walked back in and the pregnant woman who came for a check up was nowhere to be found.

Dr Glover, I saw her leaving the premises in a hurry a while ago. One of the nurses said. Nectar sighed and sat in his chair while he gulped down his coffee.

Miss Santa, there is one Mr. Bradley here to see you about the contract. Stacy said through the intercom. Which contract, from brownies ltd Miss. He said he called you earlier. Not sure, I have an idea, but let him up.

Come in, I heard a knock on the door. I just glued myself to my chair when I saw the image in front of me. What are you doing here? Out of here, I yelled on top of my voice. Babes I can explain, Mandy said. Explain why you slept with my best friend or maybe why you killed an innocent girl.

I did not cheat on you with Matts; neither did I kill an innocent girl. I am no murderer. Get lost before I commit my own murder. Kate replied.

“I pressed the intercom. Within a twinkle of an eye, they barged in”. Take him out; they kept dragging him out of the door, while he kept saying something on a loud tone.

I was not sure what I heard, but something about my dad. What has this man done? He is everywhere. Kate wondered to herself. I rushed home because I can’t handle another encounter with Mandela. I barely handle my emotions back in there.

Whether she should run into his arms or just throw him out, was a tough decision for her a while ago. Kate was glad she chose the latter.

“Did he say his name is not really Mandela? Kate was still talking to herself”. Just then, my phone beeped. If you don’t believe me, ask Matts. Am sure she has not told you everything.

Just ask her what my lawyer told her, and what your Dad was doing with my prison officer. Mandy’s text read on my phone. I just melted at once. Matts again? Kate approach this with much care. I told myself silently.

Drake what do you want. I just want to apologize for my behavior the last time. Am listening, I said with a frown while holding my phone with both hands on my ear and strolling in my room, while nectar was undressing himself by the mirror.

What is this man doing? Undressing in front of me is unacceptable. I tried not to watch. Drake let me call you back. He did not hesitate saying I love you. Kate hanged up without a reply.

Hey you, what do you think you are doing. Nectar tried looking back, am talking to you gentle man. What does it look like? I thought we agreed this here would not happen in each other’s presence. Kate said confronting nectar.

Look Kate am tired of your nagging and rude attitude. Am really trying here you know. Please let me be, you can watch or you walk out. He yelled on top of his voice while trying to be calm.

He slummed the washroom door on my face and I just stood there like a toasted bread. Burned with my own fire. I tried going in there to give him my peace of mind but he locked it up.

What is happening to him, he has never reacted to me that way before. And he has been in that bathtub close to two hours. Is he all right in there? Should I call him out? I made up my mind to call Matts to come check on him but I remembered she was out of town.

“Just that moment he came out of the tub unclad and spilling water all over the floor”. I popped up my eyes, as if this is the first time of setting my eyes on a man’s “hometown” as huge as nectars. Of course, Mandela I thought had the cutest and big “hometown” but nectar’s is something else. Kate focus, I slapped my cheeks.

I could not take my eyes off, until I heard a thud. Nectar threw himself on the bed and covered himself with the duvet like a kid who is suffering from a nervous breakdown. I took my eyes off and walked out, Matts has travelled for a case out of town.

Is Mandy all right at all. What makes him think I will accept that crap from him? He is so much in trouble now. What does my dad have to do with all this? I realized I was just so not myself, asking questions I already have answers to.

To be continued

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pearl05:
You are really trying with the update but I can't � just help asking for more.

Nectar should be the man of his house please. Who could be after Kate's life? The person that wanted to blackmail her but failed?

As for Drake maybe a hook up with matt will be good.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @Pearl05 Dont treat matts like that now. She is trying her best. As for nectar, i dont know what is wrong with him oooo
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
@Oyinda8100

@oluwasegun795

@prince007

@emeraldgold1

Say Hi on your way out
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by pweetymhi(f): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Katie ur own wahala sef too much at least cut the poor man some slack.
As 4 matt she is just being a good friend looking out for Katie.
Uncle drake u are drunk in love bh u were given the opportunity to be with her once nh so y d drama.
Hmmmm nectar needs love and care and i can foresee Katie later falling in love with him.
At cbella i can't help bt ask 4 more. Good job

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
kiss

I guess that's it for the night, or are we to expect another?
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
azeezat22:

Hey azeezat, see how this story is catching fire. This is one of the few stories that I get excited reading here.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
EPISODE 45

“Kate was deep in thoughts, when she heard a loud scream. She tried rushing upstairs, stumbling a few times.”

The scene that greeted me was one I would not want to see in this condition. Nectar was convulsing and then tucked under the duvet. With his eyes swelling as if, he was breathing his last breath.

I was in no condition to carry him; I looked through the window and luckily saw the security seated munching on something. Jones, I shouted. Hurry upstairs.

I may never tell how I was able to drive on top speed since I always drive slowly. “One of my weakness Matts and Mandy never liked about me”. They would rather drive in their own rides.

Kate was restless walking through the whole hospital floor. She really cared about this dude. She thought. God save him for me, Kate prayed silently. She had no idea how she just managed to pray but she could barely control her emotions right now.

Since Matts was out of town, I had to call his mum. What happened, they asked. Mom, I don’t know. I just saw him convulsing. Mr. Glover was staring at me as if he does not believe me.

I recognized the man coming out as the doctor he recommended for my antenatal. I quickly rushed to him. How is he I managed through my emotions?

Mrs. Glover, can we talk in private please. I watched on while my mother in-law walked up to the Doctor.

No I mean, your sons wife. If i'm right, you are his mom. Doctor Sylvester said. I looked around and saw my father in law looking like he is out of this world.

Follow me, he said. Can we come too, I finally heard Mr. Glover asking as he has not spoken a word since he came to the hospital. If you don’t mind, I would like to speak to the wife alone. Huh! What is it? I almost forgot I was the wife. Doctor, what is it? I sat down trying to calm myself.

He ate some aggressive poison. I beg your pardon. Poisoned! How? I mean I eat the same food he eats so how is that possible. Kate inquired.

What was the last food he ate? Emmm, then I remembered he cooks his own food and I instantly felt guilty.

Mrs. Glover. Yes, Doctor. That name brought me out of my reverie. What was his last meal? I'm not sure but when he came back, he was not in the mood for food but went straight to bed. Kate lied.

Meaning he might have eaten from outside. The poison has done just about five hours’ damage. Where ever he might have been to after work is the problem then. He said and slumped into his chair.

I saw the fear in his eyes. Is it bad Doctor? Kate found herself fidgeting with her hands and asking in a worry tone. We did our best in there, but he is still in critical condition. Still in the ICU. I will do my best as a doctor, I know Glover he will pull through.

You brought him here on time. And how are the little ones doing in there. They are fine, Kate managed to say and smile.
Can I ask a question? Are you his friend? Kate asked the doctor. Why do you ask, I don’t really know any of his friends?

Are you sure, that is all Mrs. Glover. You can call me Kate.
You don’t need to be formal. Okay Kate. He called. So are you his friend, Kate asked once more.

And are you asking because you are worried about him. No Doctor i'm not. Kate said without any emotions. I said that before I realized it came out the wrong way. I mean Doctor, I want to be sure he is in very capable hands.

Who will not be worried, meeting a sight like that in your early stages could cause a miscarriage. I replied again.

You just said you are not worried. Common Doc am not heartless, i'm just scared he might not survive it. I understand you; your husband since he joined us in this hospital has rather been a reserved and workaholic type.

He has never gone on any of his breaks off duty. He appears to me as a rather strong man, than what you are worried over now. He will pull through.

No, we are not really friends. He hardly meets the rest of our colleagues for drink ups when we ask him to. However, I was very glad when he called on me a few weeks ago; he wanted me to be your doctor.

I was actually requesting for some breaks for some few months but he made me understand you are very important to him so I should do this for him. He offered to run my shifts for me. I saw this as a good gesture, meaning he is capable of loving, appreciating and above all trust.

He is a good man; at first, I thought he was just not capable of love. Doc why are you telling me everything I already know. Did he complain about me in anyway?

Come in please, Mr. Glover interrupted our conversation. Doctor, if anything i'm his Dad. I should be here as well. Mr. Glover standing at the door still ajar, I saw the sad face of Mrs. Glover. Looks like you have been in here for a while and a poor mother is out there scared out of her mind.

“Cold blue, I heard nurses rushing on the floor dragging along medical gadgets.” Then the Doctor rushed out, Nurse what is going on.

Code blue, room three. Your patient priority number one. OH geez, the doctor yelled and rushed away without saying anything. As if I do not know what cold blue is, I quickly rushed after him. He disappeared into one of the buildings.

Nurse, what is going on? I see everyone rushing in and out. Kate asked. One doctor Glover is …, she did not finish before I collapsed in my mother in laws arms.

When did she even follow me that I did not realize? I woke up for what looked like hours because my doctor was attending to me. Looks like he has finished resuscitating Nectar. Tell me, is he okay. I managed to say silently. Do not stress yourself I heard Matts say.

Matts you are here. Is he okay? Katie, relax. The babies are not doing well. Let the doctor check you up first. Why is no one talking? Mum, Dad. I called out to my in-laws. They just looked on with so much sadness on their faces.

Someone talk to me, I yelled. Come down Kate. Let me just check this wonderful twins. They are important; your husband will not forgive me if I let anything happen to you.

We will talk when am done. I just thought what the point was, risking these children’s life. Okay. I breathed heavily and gave permission to proceed.

With Matts holding my hands. I watched on while Doctor Sylvester did his checkups and finally sighed. One of the twins are having a poor heartbeat. I will give you a few medications and watch you for this evening. If tomorrow morning you are still not okay, then we operate immediately.

You need to take it slowly from now on. Relax. Worry will not help you. Can you do that for me? The Doctor told Kate.

To be continued

Goodnight you all... Really wanted to update like 10 but my brain is kind of HOT now. Lets continue tomorrow. Thank you for reading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by azeezat22(f): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
purples25:

Hey azeezat, see how this story is catching fire. This is one of the few stories that I get excited reading here.
yes one of the best
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
azeezat22:
yes one of the best

For sure, for sure.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by azeezat22(f): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
nice one full of suspense and is getting more interesting and@purples 25 hope u are getting the suspense cbella want to give us heart attack
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 3:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Nothing bad should happen to Nectar. But having near dead experience will surely make Kate realized how close she nearly lose him,thereby open her heart to care for him.

But they need to get whoever is behind the threats to their life behind bars.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2017
azeezat22:
nice one full of suspense and is getting more interesting and@purples 25 hope u are getting the suspense cbella want to give us heart attack

Yes, she wants to kill us with suspense sha........I hope Mandela comes back to beg, na my own b DAT.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2017
cbella:
@Oyinda8100
@oluwasegun795
@prince007
@emeraldgold1

Say Hi on your way out
weldone sis, and thanks for the update
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Precial419: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Nice Story Cbella. Sori I Hv Nt Being Able To Coment.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pinkfeet: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Bell u are doing a great work. kudos to you .
kaite look at u now, u are now regretting ur attitude to ur husband. Bella please save nectar life ooo

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Cbella, when is the next one coming?

What happened to Andy? Are you sure he isn't the one that sent that fake pregnant woman that poison Nectar's coffee?

Please save Nectar for his babies. I see that Kate will have a rethink of her cold attitude towards her husband.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by pweetygiftofGod(f): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Nice piece dear, loving the suspense

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by azeezat22(f): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
purples25:

Yes, she wants to kill us with suspense sha........I hope Mandela comes back to beg, na my own b DAT.
we all hope so

2 Likes

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ma'am please nau

More please

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by oly0511(f): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
am sorry dear for being a ghost reader nice story

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
EPISODE 46

I cannot lose both husband and wife under my care. He tried walking away, and I held on to his white robe. Will he make it? He nodded. Kate sighed and rested her head gently on the pillow. Kate you have to stop worrying.

Yes, nectar’s mom chorused. Okay mom, Kate said faintly. We need to get home now; I will bring you some food later. Matts will stay here with you until your mom arrives. I totally forgot about my mom. Thank God, she is coming over. Kate sighed.

Matts, have you seen your brother yet. Kate managed to say. Are you sure he will make it? Not again Katie. Matts snapped. Matts, is it a crime to know how the father of my children is faring. Do not forget he is my husband. Kate said and rested her head gently.

Yes, I know, you do not need to remind me. Matts said. Then start talking, you know I have the right. Kate said inquisitively.

Katie, he is out of danger now, however they will let us see him tomorrow. His surgery was successful, take it easy. Matts sighed and said. Thank you, Kate replied with emotions written over her face.

Hey, baby! Am so sorry I was not here. Hi matts. Kate’s mom said when she made her way towards kate's bed.
I nearly cried on her but I was trying to be strong. I can't explain what I was feeling at that very moment, since from the happenings of the last nine hours.

Mom, what should I do? Baby, you need to get some rest. We will talk later; I need to let your Dad know you are not well, he has travelled. As if, he cares. Kate said frowning. Silly girl, get some rest. Kate’s mom said with humor.

She walked out and I saw Matts dozing off on a chair in a corner. She must be tired but she has a lot to explain.

“Matts, I called silently for close to a minute. Matts jumped to her feet, Katie are you all right. She asked instantly.”

Yes, I just want us to talk about Mandy. Kate asked while checking her forehead with the back of her palm, probably to check her temperature. Really, you want to talk about that now Katie. Matts popped up her eyes in tremor.

How can you be thinking about Mandy right now? I thought that few hours ago you were the same wife worried about her husband. Were you acting out there earlier? If you were, then you should quit your job already and join Hollywood. Matts kept blowing out of proportion.

Sorry, asking about Mandy does not mean, I don’t care about what happens to nectar. I just thought this is the right place to talk about what else you have been hiding from me, as Mandy was in my office few days ago, swearing you have been keeping some secrets. Kate tried to explain herself.

“Katie you are unbelievable, and Matts walked out.”

I did not see her until morning. Mom have you heard anything yet about nectar. I heard he is out of danger. I flung a sigh of relief. Am glad to know you are worried about him for once. Mom please, I have a headache do not start please. Mother and daughter kept talking.

How is my favorite patient doing today? Doctor Sylvester peeped in. I think I will be fine once I get to know my children are fine. Alright, that is good. Will send someone in to get some test done. If everything is okay, you can go home today.

Meaning I don’t, need that procedure you talked about right? Kate asked with much concern. Yeah, probably! Doctor Sylvester smiled and I saw his dimple.

Mom has Matts arrived yet. Kate asked when the Doctor left. No have not seen her yet my dear. Catherine replied. I did some few tests later and I heard nectar was feeling better already. They are just waiting for him to wake up from his sleep.

After a day and a half, they discharged me and mom took me home. I got home and I heard he woke up. I just said a silent prayer, whatever that means, I wasn’t sure.

Was not so eager to go see him when my mum asked. I have my own health to take care of, besides am not sure what I should tell nectar when I see him. I wonder where Matts went.

Mom! I can do that myself, do not stress yourself, mom said trying to serve me lunch. Your husband said I should take good care of you. When did he say that? I retorted! I visited him today. Okay, I want to get some rest mom. Kate, you have not asked how he is doing. Mom you just said that yourself, when you said he asked of me.

It means he is better. Treat him with care when he gets home. Okay, can I sleep now? I was sleeping on the couch after mom fed me up with vegetables, when the door opened. How did they drive in and I didn’t hear a thing? I quickly tried standing up to adjust myself.

No one bothered to tell me he was coming home. I gave my mum an accusing face and greeted nectar’s parents standing in the middle of the room.

Dad you and mum can go, you do not need to stay. Already Matilda is suffocating me in this house, if I need anything, I will call. Nectar said looking in my direction and his smile disappeared.

I was standing in one corner looking straight ahead, stealing glances at the drama unfolding in my house. Looks as if they are ignoring my presence on purpose. His mum finally asked how I was doing.

Then Matts came in with some few things from outside. With all their noises, they finally left. Soon after my mum left.

Matts was upstairs with nectar when I entered. I was really feeling guilty as if I was the one who poisoned him.
I could not look him in the eyes. I went to sit on the couch with my hands supporting my jaws trying hard not pay attention.

I could see from one corner of my eyes, whiles nectar gives his sister the “what’s going on look” and matts tries not to pay attention to my presence.

I finally gave up. The one person I could talk to in this whole house is ignoring me now. Matts can I talk to you, I finally said. If it is about your ex-boyfriend again, i'm not ready to hear that. Matts responded.

“Nectar glared at me, and sent his eyes back to what he was doing earlier”.

As you can see, i'm busy. Someone needs to take care of your husband so he does not end up under the knife and the theatre table again.

Really and what is that supposed to mean. Did I poison him and then waste my time worrying about him to the extent of nearly losing my children? Who does that?

Fine. If you are done, you can get out of my room. I have things to do. Kate said and walked out while banging the door so hard.

How did I get that strength? I know Matts is just trying to avoid the topic.
I didn’t know when I dozed off, but woke up to due to my tommy making noise.

I got something fixed up from the kitchen and went back to my room, hoping he would be asleep, found nectar asleep. I sighed a silent Thank Goodness.

I was about fixing my pajamas while sitting on the edge of the bed when I caught his gaze on me.
Covering myself with the duvet quickly, I think shyed him a little and he turned to the other side of the bed.

I quickly rushed the PJ over my legs and the shirt over my head, and then lied down facing his back.
As if he knew I was facing that side, he quickly turned before I could switch back. I was about to when he managed to say DON’T.

To be continued

Sorry i lost track of time, i know i said 12pm grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Treasurewamiri(f): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nectar seems to have finally found his voice, who knows he might be able to enter and lubricate "the place" cool cool

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Nice job ma'am. cool Your story is the first I'm reading in weeks out of the story I follow.

Her Royal Craziness jagugu88li tongue, you might want to check this out.
Chai. See title cheesy grin.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
EPISODE 47

Huh, I replied. I know you are tired or probably not in the mood, but I owe you a thank you. You could have just left me here to die considering the fact that I married you when you do not want to but you took care of me. Thank you. I hope to repay that gesture someday. Are the babies fine, he paused and sighed? Nectar said with all sincerity.

“I realized I was getting emotional so I quickly pushed myself away facing the other end, only my heart knew I so much wanted to say something, but sleep suddenly took over.

“For five days Matts has been avoiding me. I can’t tell what she doesn’t want me to find out.”

In and out of the hospital, nectar is recovering faster than I thought. Am also glad I don’t need an operation anymore. I thought to myself and smiled.

I had to hand over my work to Stacy and increase her income plus some holiday treat once I resume because when I put to bed she has to handle a lot. I kept talking to myself so loud.

You may think I was running mad since everyone practically ignores me now, why don’t I talk to myself. I hissed.

Walking pass siblings over dinner, they should marry each other and leave me alone. I thought! Was about to climb the stairs when I heard Matts ask if am not joining them.

I paused in my track; I was already tired of this feud between us. I thought it’s a family affair. I said rather loudly.

I know it was not funny, but they both smiled. Can we have that talk afterwards? Kate quickly replied before matts changes her mind.

After a minute or two of silence. Katie am sorry for the last few days. That is fine, am sure I also have a lot to apologize. Let us talk about the latter.

I do not know what secrets Mandy talked to you about. It has something to do with my Dad, Kate quickly said. Emmm okay. I know your Dad visited county a few times and I have no idea what he does there.

Is that all. Kate said in a shocking tone. Yes! Matts replied sincerely. Where have you been lately? Kate further asked.

Was investigating how nectar consumed that poison. Did you find anything? Not yet Kate! Keep me updated then. Oh really, I didn’t know you would be interested, matts asked surprised.

Why would you even think that. Matts, I am trying here, you know! At least I have softened up to nectar or you haven’t noticed. Assume your wifely duties and I will believe you, “matts said with Kate grinning with that look of it will take time”.

Katie, she brought me out of my reverie. Who recommended Stacy to you, matts asked with a look am not able to read now. Why did you ask Matts, is there a problem? No Katie, I was just wondering what happened to the last one.

We were sitting on my bed; I was hoping to hear something I have not heard yet but I was disappointed. She stopped in her track while on her way out.

I don’t know if you should know but Mandy might be innocent of the murder charge. Please do not ask how? Because I don’t have answers yet. Whoever let him out might have found some new evidence.

“Which is? Kate asked obviously shaken. Katie, I don’t know.” What I know is, he is out there and am here with you. Matts said. Do you love Mandy? Kate found herself asking Matts hysterically.

“Seriously, Katie! You should not be asking that, because he disgusts me.”

Goodnight then. I said and wondered where nectar has gone to by this time of the night. We really need to talk, I kept playing that in my head.

I finally resumed work after a whole two weeks. Everything just seemed out of place in my life right now, I complained to Stacy, who was staring at me with a weird look I have never seen her wearing before.

“Kate you are not about making her problems yours! You have enough already.” I spoke to my mind.

From one tension to another at home, drake will not stop bothering me. Fed up with our friendship already. As he will not stop sending me too many messages.

Drake out of my life for this while I feel I have lost a bigger part of me. Weird feeling, I thought. Anthon and James could not advise him out of it.

I was busy with some paper works, when my phone rang. I picked it up without checking the caller.

“I just want to hear your voice. His deep masculine tone melted my anger”. He always sounds polite when he needs to have his way with something he knows I would be against.

I wanted to hang up but I always love the way he goes about talking to me on phone. Kate what are you doing, I quickly asked myself. It’s not as if I still love him, I tried convincing my mind. I hanged up and he called several times which I did not answer. Then a message came in.

Jerry’s bar. Six pm. I will really love to see you. If you need explanations, please come alone.
Bradley, sorry Mandela.

I kept staring at the message every minute for close to thirty minutes. I contemplated on going, then to calling Matts. It’s six already but I still have not made up my mind yet. I was driving the other way home, when his message came in again.

"I will be waiting until you come. I know you want to see me. I promise not to hurt you." .

I turned back, and took the other root to Jerry’s bar. He knew that was our favorite hangout. How could he invite me there again? Memories started hitting my head. Within some few more minutes on the road, I got inside the bar. I spotted him in his usual attire for this kind of hang outs. He made to hug me, which I refused, though I so much wanted to.

Now start talking. You look gorgeous with your pregnancy. I wished that child is mine. That is what I always dream of all the time in jail.

Could you just say what you called me here for or I walk out? Kate finally stopped thinking about what she should enjoy with him and rather want to concentrate on finding answers.

No, don’t leave, he said. As I told you the last time, I didn’t sleep with any girl. Moreover, nobody died. Let me first say, my real name is Bradley, someone planted you in your life.

I could feel the energy and fire radiating through my body. I was just imaging myself in his arms. Kate are you with me. Talk am listening, I managed to control that part of my mind.

He made to touch my hands a few times, most times, he succeeded, but I just wish we were already unclad in the bars washroom. I remember our encounter in that washroom.

This gentle man here is igniting a fire I just cannot quench. He always does. We end up having sex several times a day. Those days, I could not keep my hands off him.

I thought I was addicted to sex until the break up. I was celibate for 4years, now am beginning to think the addiction is back. I was deep in thoughts, then I felt his hand smooching my palm, before I knew it, I gave him a hard push.

I was about going when he held my hands. I was not ready for any love game as he was searching for God knows what in my eyes. If you are not ready for this, I can still walk out. Kate managed to say.

He kept staring, struggling to make a decision, while I looked elsewhere. There was silence for close to a minute, Kate knew he wanted her to make that decision for him.

Kate threw caution and shyness to the air, at that point she did not care whether he wanted to or not. But I know I really want to have a mind-blowing sex at that moment.

Putting my feelings aside and his gaze still on me, I slowly brought my gaze on him now. The weakness in my legs and my body was increasing, and then my legs started wobbling.

I needed to do something quick, am not a one-minute kind of woman. I draw him closer, wherever that strength was coming from, I will deal with it later.

I was thinking he would not respond to my touches and kisses, but I just smiled knowing he wanted me as well.

Not completely sure what I was doing but what I know is Mandy has ignited something in me which I need to quench. We kept eating each other’s lips and body for close to ten minutes.

When he held me up, turning off the water switch and pulling my blouse off, he kept at kissing everything on my body until he brought me down to his level and making me hold on to the edges of the metal liner on the wall while he kept going at me for a while.

He turned my back to the wall, and that lasted for as long as he wanted. His moans were consistent and mine on the other hand was full of picturing myself in wonderland.

Whatever he was doing, he was careful with the pregnancy. I quivered under his breath; I could feel the pleasure running through his veins. I could see myself accepting all his strokes.

Whether what I was doing was right or wrong I just want to enjoy the moment while it lasts.
I just needed to satisfy my desires and we both collapsed in each other’s arm after letting out a loud moan and groan.

As if he came back to his senses, he turned on the shower, cleaned himself up, thought he was going to lift me up, but he just left me on the bathroom floor and said something while on his way out of the washroom.

So much of a nightstand. You could not even give me a good memory of this night.

To be continued

I beg manage please, down with a flu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by abefe99: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
she is very stupid disgusting
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Please was she dreaming or something?

That can't be real. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by azeezat22(f): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
hope na dream dis Kate eh she fall my hand big time

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by waliyarh01(f): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for the update Sweetheart and make sure you take care of yourself. Dah Kate ehn her matter no be for here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.